Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What to do?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
OK ATW... time to put on the big girl panties and make this happen... stop talking about it in here and lay it out right there in front of her!

At this point it does't matter if the jeans were $10 or $500... its PRINCIPLE... and there needs to be a reckoning...

True story... years ago, one of my "friends" took a pair of my nike running pants from my apt when we played ball together... When we got to the ball field i noticed him wearing them and I said "Hey shit head... are those my pants???"

He said.."Oh Yeah... I guess so..."

me- "You GUESS so???... well I GUESS your ass riding home without pants... because after this game your taking them off!!"

and... after the game I followed him to his car and told him to strip... in front of God and everyone.. He thought I was playing until he drove home in his drawers...

man up and get your pants back... tell her to get her cameltoe out of yo jeans.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I'm with RR, you can't have a thief in your house. I think you probably have to fire her. You could confront her asker her have her either deny or accept responsibility but in the end it doesn't matter she has a problem in her brain and you can't have that shit around your shit or your kids. She's gotta go. Just my thoughts, and no way around it, the whole situation sucks.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
ATW, please let us know how this goes.

In addition, if you follow IronCore's advice on putting on the big girl panties, please take a pic, preferably black and white, and update your avatar with it. (sorry, but I was the only poster who hadn't made some type of crude reference, and I was feeling it little left out).

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Can understand texting the ex for background info but it just might alert her to polish a story. On the spot confrontation gives the best gut clues. Not worth the stress, if you compliment her on the jeans and, matter of factly, ask if they used to be yours go from there and let her reaction determine mercy or judgement. If you're not comfortable with her honesty or being in your home, fire her from Housekeeping instantly and take back keys. Jeans one day, jewelry the next. If she hasn't stolen from your business, then you retain her at the clinic until you find a replacement if you deem it necessary. Keep the two separate as home is personal, clinic is business. Be fair to yourself but don't suffer the lack of an employee at the clinic if it causes you hardship. You've probably already resolved this but act swiftly.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
hate to be so obvious but...did she take any other clothing? Uh...given the size and variety of your panty selection I'd really check!

OK...sorry. Pure curiousity took over!

So...I wouldn't get your X involved at all. Why? It's not a beef with him anyway. It's with your housekeeper. And you need to have people you want to surround yourself with people you trust. Either confront her or challenge her to a wrestling match! (see if you can tug them jeans off her!)

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
ATW the real question is do you feel you can trust her at this point. If the answer is no she goes if it's yes she stays but I wouldn't risk my property around someone I suspect of theft. Even if you know 100% the jeans are yours chances are she would deny it which leaves you in the same position whether you confront her at 90% sure or 100% sure.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
man up and get your pants back... tell her to get her cameltoe out of yo jeans.

OK... who did this???

Yes... It was hilarious ... but for the record.. I Did NOT write this...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic