Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What to do?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so this afternoon my morning kennel person, who happens to also be my housekeeper and is dating my ex husband (wierd, i know), comes into the clinic to bring zacs bow back. she had taken it down to the local sports store to get it fixed after dickhead broke it the day after christmas.

anyway she comes in and she has on a pair of my jeans! they are a pair of sevens that i had in the back of my closet. i knew there were mine because you could see the press line in them and when i did my mobile large animal practice i always wore pressed jeans. the line fades after a few times so one can always see it in the front and the back of the jeans. plus they are an old style that isnt around anymore and they were pretty much brand new because i hadnt wore them since opening the clinic. i went home and checked my closet and sure enough, one pair was missing.

so what do i do? it is very difficult for me as she does a very good job cleaning at the clinic and that is a hard job to fill. but damnit, taking my personal stuff! hell, if she had asked i would have just given them to her! :(

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Talk to her about it! Maybe dickhead gifted them yo her without you knowing if she just stole them then shed be gone I wouldn't trust that in my home

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LMAO8->

This is one seriously funny assed thread.
Please keep us all updated as to how this plays out as there is a possibility she has a pair of your panties on as well.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
If she's taken all your other clothes ATW, you better confront her with it and ask why is she taking your clothes? Perhaps your ex wants to live vicariously via his gf as he must be aware she works in your clinic. Hope I got that right

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
A thief is a theif. ATW I would pull her aside and give her the option of an explanation .If no explanation is offered fire her.
I think I would fire her anyways. You can never trust a thief.But she needs to know she has been caught. Without confrontation it will just continue to progress.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Whatever you do, you must at least talk to her. She was bold enough to wear them around you. That must be called out.

Personally I would not trust someone that stole from me. And if I read correct these were back of the closet, so clearly she has been through everything. Maybe that is okay is she washes and puts away the clothes, but sounds suspect to me.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
personally i wouldnt trust someone in my house with access to my personal shit that was sleeping with my ex to begin with. am i really the only one here that sees this as the root of the problem?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I think you have to confront her. She is either stupid or really brazen to stand in front of you in those jeans. I wouldn't leave her any room to lie about the jeans. If you are certain they are yours call her out on it. If she is more part of the family than part of the staff/help that should probably weigh into how the whole thing goes down. I'm sure you're wondering how deep the problem is. What else has she helped herself too? Also I wouldn't be surprised if the ex and she come up with a BS back story.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Do you really need advice on what to do when someone steals from you, I really hope not.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
she and the ex have only been dating for 2 weeks. he actually came and asked me if he could ask her out. we get along pretty well. it is important to me that the monchers dont have any conflict when it comes to wanting to be with their dad. he is an asshole but he loves them and does the best he can to be a good father.

she does put all the clothes away so she is in my closets all the time. i went through my jeans last night and took all my nice jeans that i rarely wear and hid them. then i went and took out all the ones that i havent wore in a few years and probably wont wear again. holy moly i have a lot of jeans. there is still 30 of them hanging in my closet and 20 empty hangers!

my struggle with it all is that i know they are my jeans but how do i prove it? it isnt like i write my name in them! sure i can point out all the reasons why i know they are mine but that doesnt mean that she cant deny it. i really want to give her the benefit of the doubt and think that she maybe just thought to borrow them thinking that i would never notice and she would put them back. afterall, there were over 50 pairs of jeans and many of them i wouldnt notice or care but i really like those particular ones which is why i have only wore one of them saving the others for when it wore out.

she is a nice girl and does a great job at the clinic and is good to the monchers. grrrrrrrrr why cant people just do their jobs and be non stealing good employees?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
ATW... ask her... simple as that...

"Yo Bitch!... Is 'dem MY jeans HO!...I KNOW you aint wearin MY shit... bitch you betta start strippin" :p

I DO think it is very shitty of this "asshole" to date one of your employees and someone who has access to your personal "space"

I know this.. I WOULD NOT hide my own things in MY OWN HOUSE...

You must strike while the iron is hot...

I can see how this is a conflict of interest for you... and if the asshole had half a brain he could possibly use this as fodder to keep you upset... HOWEVER, I doubt he can think his way out of a paper sack... he was dumb enough to let you go... so he isn't that smart...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic