Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What is the best bulking cycle??

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
While i do think its a bit extreme to demand that one has to be in the mid single digit bodyfat range to qualify for "bulking" - i would have to admit that 14% bodyfat is a bit fat for the average guy whose trying to look good on the beach and takes steroids.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
The fact is that most people seem to greatly underestimate their amount of bodyfat. When people say they are at 12% and you see them, then you know they are really like 14-18%BF at least. Someone with a fair amount of muscle at 12%bf looks pretty good.

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Lol resume! You don't have to take me seriously if you don't want to, if you want to use my illiteracy as your excuse then feel free.

Most people don't have a clue what 6, 8, 10 or 12% even looks like, I would go as far to say that most people who lift actually over estimate their body fat. Body is mostly water and people mistake water for fat. A guy who is 6% can look 10 or 12% in no time but it will be mostly water gained not fat, this is the reason that people who know how to work the drugs withing their own body can transform in a few weeks.

R

Rhino76

Feb 27, 2014
Sust.- 975 mg a week, Deca- 600mg a week & 50- 100 mg dbol Ed for 16 weeks & eat every 2-3 hours , 8, 10, 12 times a day

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
12% is fat, add water to this and you look like Mr Piggy; 6-8% is the range you want to be, odd times when it slips towards ten but it is never 12-14% and "bulking". I seen a few fat ass people step on stage a long way off 2% so they are not all going to be the same. GOOD bodybuilders in GREAT condition will hit the stage between 4-5%, some may get closer to 3% but that depends on allot of things. 6-8% with the right approach is sustainable year round for most people, allot of what is presumed to be fat is not, allot is water hence why things like Trenbolone, Masteron, HGH, Aromasin, Letro, Diuretic etc can make a big impact in such a small space of time.

Legit 12% is fat for bodybuilding purposes; for Mr General Public it is normal.

In the nicest way possible, you're a moron. Maintaining 6-8% year round is pretty close to impossible for the majority of people while trying to add size. Now, 14% is getting a little sloppy, I get up there myself sometimes, but I know It is getting sloppy. I however know my body well enough to know I can get it down with no problem. Saying that 12% is fat is just stupid. Also, you're saying with some added water you can look like Mr piggy, then in your next post saying that most of the time people perceive their water as fat, and they're actually just fine.. you're contradicting yourself. Way to come off the street and within a day pretend you know everything and call over half the forum's members fat. You'll fit right in. :rolleyes: just so you know, 10% for most is basically a full 6 pack. Not yet completely striated and vascular or dry in most cases, but 10% on someone in the gym is going to look lean as hell if they have some decent size. 12% is a whopping 2% above that, do the math. A legit 12% on someone at average height weighing 210-220 or so is going to look good. Regardless. Stage ready? No. But lean look and standing out in public? Definitely. No way you can justify that as "fat".

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
12% is fat and 10% full abs ha ha your so full of shit. I know guys who are sub 6% and not got any abs so work that on out brain box. The body is mostly water, around 70%, when you lose weight you mostly lose water. You can be 6% and look bloated as hell which gives the illusion of higher body fat but it is not fat; go swallow Lasix and come back and tell me all that weight was fat lol.

You be wiser to pay attention to your own bodies.. Go get a true 6% and get your estro out of conrtol and go eat some shit for a few days and bang you will look like shit because of the water you take on goes in the wrong places.. You put the right hormones and drugs in place, get the balance right and in days you look completely different and your body fat is the same.. Why is this? WATER MANIPULATION.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic