Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What is the best bulking cycle??

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
What up Den!

I have a question about bulking and would like to do a good bulking cycle that results in great gains. I know there is a ton of stuff out there and im sure ill get mixed comments but to start of im 25 about 194 lbs training for 4 years now. Ive done tren last cycle with prop and am in pct. dropped my bf down to 12-15% not sure and would like to bulk next cycle.

My diet is amazing and eat all the time really clean. i know eating more calories a day will be a no brainer with bulking.

my question is probably gunna do d-bol for 3-4 weeks to start bulking cycle and want to know what other 2-3 steroids i can stack together to make the Uber bulking build!? i train really hard and have gained great size over the past years but have only done 2 cylces sustanon 250 and tren/prop. So my question stands. what other stacks can i put together to make the best bulking cycle....?? Help will be appreciated 10fold! thanks fellas!

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Dbol or anadrol for 1st 4 weeks
test of your choice for full length of cycle
Deca for full length of cycle

that's my fav bulking cycle, as Dan Duchaine said "If you can't grow on Deca and Dbol, you can't grow on anything!".

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Well Ill say this, bulking/cutting can be better achieved by certain typical stacks of drugs...however...the cycle is diet dependent.
So think of what you will be eating to gain all this new muscle and then try to think of the anabolics that best fit.
IMHO any cycle should have some sort of testosterone base, long acting like cyp or enanthate in the case of bulking...a second anabolic depending on tolerance for perhaps a nandrolone based drug...and a nice oral say for strength as nut nut said drol or dbol...Im a drol man myself.
In the past and this is just me...test/deca/drol/tren has been my favorite...however this stack is NOT for begginners who have 2-3 cycles under their belts, strength gains seen with this are addictive and terrible on the connective tissues and experience is really something you wanna go into a cycle like that with.
Not too mention supplements for joints, liver and blood pressure just for starters.
Whats the old diet going to look like?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
When I got started a BEGINNER bulker looked like this

Weeks 1-10
Test E or C 500-600mg e/w
EQ or Deca 400-500mg e/w--Or if you can find LEGIT Primo, 700Mg's E/W
Liv 52 Throughout, Fish oil, red rice yeast, and a good multi vitamin
PCT to begin at week 10
Nolva 40mg E/D week10
Nolva 40mg e/d week 11
Nolva 30mg e/d week 12
Nolva 20mg e/d week 13
There is tons of dudes that have the illusion more is better, and maybe for them its true. I have found that an over all appraoch, A FULL ROUNDED PROGRAM is best.
Most important is dont over train and get plenty of sleep.
I like to rotate, morning work out one day, afternoon or evening the next so I can get the proper rest.
Have a blood pressure machine and a blood glucose monitor. I have worked myself into hypoglycemic states many many times and knowing how to address that is key.
This is mid range dosing, but I can LOOK at 400mgs of test a week and gain 20 pounds so you want to find what works bets for your over all picture. I do too much test and I get lethargic and grumpy, I tune it in right and I fucking machine....
Have Fun, Be Safe and good luck!

3500 Clean Cals a day
2 Grams of protein per 1 pound of body weight per day
1 Gram of clean carbsa per 1 pound of body weight per day

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Test, Drol, Dbol and Deca would be a fucking ridiculous bulking cycle. Not for a beginner though.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Deadweight has been talking up Bold Cyp big time as a bulker. I think SAD says he's planning on running it for his winter bulker...

T

TheLawnJanitor

When I got started a BEGINNER bulker looked like this

Weeks 1-10
Test E or C 500-600mg e/w
EQ or Deca 400-500mg e/w--Or if you can find LEGIT Primo, 700Mg's E/W
Liv 52 Throughout, Fish oil, red rice yeast, and a good multi vitamin
PCT to begin at week 10
Nolva 40mg E/D week10
Nolva 40mg e/d week 11
Nolva 30mg e/d week 12
Nolva 20mg e/d week 13
There is tons of dudes that have the illusion more is better, and maybe for them its true. I have found that an over all appraoch, A FULL ROUNDED PROGRAM is best.
Most important is dont over train and get plenty of sleep.
I like to rotate, morning work out one day, afternoon or evening the next so I can get the proper rest.
Have a blood pressure machine and a blood glucose monitor. I have worked myself into hypoglycemic states many many times and knowing how to address that is key.
This is mid range dosing, but I can LOOK at 400mgs of test a week and gain 20 pounds so you want to find what works bets for your over all picture. I do too much test and I get lethargic and grumpy, I tune it in right and I fucking machine....
Have Fun, Be Safe and good luck!

3500 Clean Cals a day
2 Grams of protein per 1 pound of body weight per day
1 Gram of clean carbsa per 1 pound of body weight per day

Good advice regardless of what you chose to run.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, lots of test and deca, with dbol/drol combo makes a lot of sense. Surprised no one has thrown out a slin protocol along with it. Seems to be beloved of the big boys. I've got no intention of ever touching it, but if you're looking for a significant bulk, seems like it should be out there for consideration.

As has already been mentioned, all the gear in the world won't help much without sufficient macronutrients in place. A bulking diet is even more important. I would guess about 18-20 kcal/day per pound of lean mass, perhaps even more.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Or just keep other super simple dbol first 4 weeks and test 500mg a week

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
Man this is great stuff ! Im super pleased with these answers. 3500 calories lean doesn't seem that hard can ne one throw a cookie cutter meal day for one day would be awesome so I can follow that .

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I know deca and test is considered best for bulking by many, but i prefer eq. I get better quality gains with eq and no bloat. There is also the increase in hunger and vascularity that it gives me, that make me like it more. A good bulk cycle imo would be 16 weeks of test and eq at 600mg each. Kickstart it with some prop or an oral of your choice. Tbol would be best if youre looking for quality gains. You will gain more size on the test, deca, drol but you will look better and keep more gains with this.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
how did the prop and tren work out for you?
Warhead hit the nail on the head. i would only add that with my metabolism i have to bump that 3500 cals to 4000 ED.
like AJ said, its really diet dependent

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic