gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My all time fave cycle is: Test/EQ/Dbol/Proviron

Ran this way:

Test E at 500-750mg per week for 14 weeks
EQ at 600mg per week for 14 weeks
Dbol at 30mg per day for the first 5-6 weeks
Proviron at 50mg per day every day after the dbol is done.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I like the general consensus on here..... dbol, and test, maybe deca..... sounds like what I've seen guys use up here.

With that said, my absolute FAVORITE thing to run every day of my bulking cycles ( I know it's a lot to use something every day, but it's so worth it)..... Panda Express. Orange Chicken especially is really good. Quality lean gains there. For an advanced user I could also suggest some taco-drol or pizza-var after workouts as well.....

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
Why eq vs. Deca ? Do u gain size with eq ? But I'm guessing from what u said u gain more size w deca bc of bloat n water n lose it when ur done ?? Correct me if I'm wrong ? But eq u keep ur gains n still gain size?? Anavar with this stack? What will that do??

@angry prop/ tren is awesome make sure ur girl is into strangulation !

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I have been running more test. Cyp. Anywhere from 1000mg to 1500 a week does anyone think running higher does of just a testosterone based product will achieve the same results? Anyone go higher to 2000mg a week?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
400-mg/week nandrolone decanoate seems to be the norm. Has anyone tried 500- or 600-mg/week? If so, was it much better than 400-mg?

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
With your previous history, assuming you have ran test no higher than 500mg, I'd say:
Test at 600-750/WK
Deca at 400-500/WK
Dbol or adrol at 50mg/day weeks 1-4 (or last 4 weeks, or both as long as at least a 4 week break is allowed between)
Followed by a proper pct of Nolva and/or clomid.

As stated its diet dependent. Eat like a horse and grow like one. Gauge what amount of cals it takes for steady growth and increase as needed. 2g protein per lb of body weight I do not buy into. I grow just as well on 220-250g protein as I do 400+ grams of protein and I weigh 250 lbs and am still fairly lean. Eat your protein, if possible, eat more, but get at least 1 gram per lb of body weight, I feel that is sufficient, for me anyway, and pack in clean cals.

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
I wouldn't even be thinking of bulking until you are in mid single figures body fat wise, get yourself in decent shape first, 12-14% is fat and no matter how much muscle you have you will still look awful until you get this down.

From that point you want to be looking at a long term solution to growin not just what will pack a ton of puff puff on you in the shortest time span. You get lean, you take on some water, you grow steady, you still look good, you take your time, make adjustments along the way and gradualliy you will grow into something impressive over the years with steady approach and a few re-comps thrown in there for what ever reason (holidays, shows, for the hell of it).

Shakes, Supps, PCT and all that waste of money crap throw it out the window, eat real foods, be as healthy as you can in other aspects of your life, train 3-4 days a week, have a life outside of it, be steady and be committed and you will get there eventually, no yo-yo just be consistant in your approach and things grow with you.

Get friends with EQ, Nand, Test, D.bol and Androl as so long as you want to grow or look impressive these will get you there within the limits of steroids, in time comes the GH, Slin and everything else if you want to push it further.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I wouldn't even be thinking of bulking until you are in mid single figures body fat wise, get yourself in decent shape first, 12-14% is fat and no matter how much muscle you have you will still look awful until you get this down.

From that point you want to be looking at a long term solution to growin not just what will pack a ton of puff puff on you in the shortest time span. You get lean, you take on some water, you grow steady, you still look good, you take your time, make adjustments along the way and gradualliy you will grow into something impressive over the years with steady approach and a few re-comps thrown in there for what ever reason (holidays, shows, for the hell of it).

Shakes, Supps, PCT and all that waste of money crap throw it out the window, eat real foods, be as healthy as you can in other aspects of your life, train 3-4 days a week, have a life outside of it, be steady and be committed and you will get there eventually, no yo-yo just be consistant in your approach and things grow with you.

Get friends with EQ, Nand, Test, D.bol and Androl as so long as you want to grow or look impressive these will get you there within the limits of steroids, in time comes the GH, Slin and everything else if you want to push it further.

Since when is 12% bf fat? Most people have a 4 pack at 12%. Is this legit body fat or do you also believe that bodybuilders are 2% bf on stage? And mid single digits before starting bulking? So he should be dry as shit and stage ready, probably having to shrivel to anorexic standards to get there, before he ever bulks?

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
12% is fat, add water to this and you look like Mr Piggy; 6-8% is the range you want to be, odd times when it slips towards ten but it is never 12-14% and "bulking". I seen a few fat ass people step on stage a long way off 2% so they are not all going to be the same. GOOD bodybuilders in GREAT condition will hit the stage between 4-5%, some may get closer to 3% but that depends on allot of things. 6-8% with the right approach is sustainable year round for most people, allot of what is presumed to be fat is not, allot is water hence why things like Trenbolone, Masteron, HGH, Aromasin, Letro, Diuretic etc can make a big impact in such a small space of time.

Legit 12% is fat for bodybuilding purposes; for Mr General Public it is normal.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
12% is fat, add water to this and you look like Mr Piggy; 6-8% is the range you want to be, odd times when it slips towards ten but it is never 12-14% and "bulking". I seen a few fat ass people step on stage a long way off 2% so they are not all going to be the same. GOOD bodybuilders in GREAT condition will hit the stage between 4-5%, some may get closer to 3% but that depends on allot of things. 6-8% with the right approach is sustainable year round for most people, allot of what is presumed to be fat is not, allot is water hence why things like Trenbolone, Masteron, HGH, Aromasin, Letro, Diuretic etc can make a big impact in such a small space of time.

Legit 12% is fat for bodybuilding purposes; for Mr General Public it is normal.

Do you realize it's spelled "a lot?" How can anyone take you seriously when you misspell such a simple phrase?

Google Lee Priest off-season photos and tell me if he's less than 12%. In case you didn't know, Lee's a professional bodybuilder.

Please post your resume showing we should take you seriously.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic