Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What in the HELL makes tren so good to make all the sides worth the hassle?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I didn't rely have many bad sides on tren other than night sweats and wanting to eat every carb I saw. I ran it at 300mg a week and loved it

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I didn't rely have many bad sides on tren other than night sweats and wanting to eat every carb I saw. I ran it at 300mg a week and loved it

The worst tren side for me is the heartburn. I can deal with the sweats, breathing, appetite, etc but the heartburn is killer without some Prilosec or Nexium

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I haven't tried tren but regarding aggressivenes, I get from almost any steroid unless I am extra careful with dosing times and side-drugs like Proscar and Arimidex.

Since I started using Proscar (1.25-2.5mg per week) with my 125mgs Omnadren TRT both my aggression and my bacne reduced dramatically. I also feel good all day and week long. I have also found out that 1mg of Arimidex per week divided in two doses is more than enough for estrogen control.

I don't know if these guidelines apply to tren users though.

Last edited:
D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I haven't tried tren but regarding aggressivenes, I get from almost any steroid unless I am extra careful with dosing times and side-drugs like Proscar and Arimidex.

Since I started using Proscar (1.25-2.5mg per week) with my 125mgs Omnadren TRT both my aggression and my bacne reduced dramatically. I also feel good all day and week long. I have also found out that 1mg of Arimidex per week divided in two doses is more than enough for estrogen control.

I don't know whether these things apply to tren users though.

Estrogen will exacerbate tren sides for many so controlling it can go a long way towards making it more tolerable. Along the same train of thought, many find a lower test dose is easier to handle with tren. I prefer going high on both for dem gainz

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Estrogen will exacerbate tren sides for many so controlling it can go a long way towards making it more tolerable. Along the same train of thought, many find a lower test dose is easier to handle with tren. I prefer going high on both for dem gainz

I agree 100%. I have found that lowering my estrogen levels by using A-dex or letro really make the tren side effects lessen significantly... they don't disappear but they are much easier to handle.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Start off using a half a ml. the first few shots and increase sloowly over time.
Use Tren Ace for the above reasons. take an anti-e for the above reasons and inject in the AM not at night.
I feel better if sleep with the AC running on me and a box fan...it gets hot.

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Da sarge I fully believe a person has to be predisposed to being an a-hole. Tren just enhances it.
I find truth in this statement, considering how I just ran a small dose cycle, it was enough to really fukk with my mental. But damn, the results are amazing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic