Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What in the HELL makes tren so good to make all the sides worth the hassle?

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Tren is by far the best body recomposition AAS out there. Try 100mg Tren Ace Ed for 4 months and you will understand.

Exactly. Tren can drastically change your look in a relatively short amount of time. The side effects can be a pain but... you do what you have to do.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I can't touch the stuff. It makes me have homicidal thoughts and the anxiety it unbearable. My brother however is way mellow on it. Just like how high dose test makes some cranky but makes me incredibly mellow. It just depends on the person I guess.

Have you given low dosing a shot?

200mg goes a long way.

H

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Have you given low dosing a shot?

200mg goes a long way.

H

I have. Last time I started out doing a mere 150mg just to see if I could handle it at that dose. By the end of the 2nd week my wife was calling me "tren boy" and throwing handfuls of xanax at me. LOL!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Even 75mg EOD makes me a very grouchy person according to many around me.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Anybody who says that "Roid Rage" is a myth hasn't tried Tren...I swear to god I wanted to kill that punk-ass teenager who decided it would be "funny" to walk into the middle of the street and block my truck from passing...And, don't get me started on the long-haired stoner phag who cut in front of the line at the grocery store...:)...

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Da sarge I fully believe a person has to be predisposed to being an a-hole. Tren just enhances it.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have. Last time I started out doing a mere 150mg just to see if I could handle it at that dose. By the end of the 2nd week my wife was calling me "tren boy" and throwing handfuls of xanax at me. LOL!

I can be a really big ass at times. I have found that being aware of it in situations helps greatly and sometimes I feel a situation calls for loosing it :rolleyes:

When I quit smoking this last time people around me couldn't even tell but I let everyone know, especially co-workers and did better than I expected. It can be a mindset.

I used to call it like being on the rag :D

H

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Just an update on the tren second week on 200mg a week no sides tren cough strength okay sleeping not so okay sweets a little more than usual but can see changes in vascularity.All in all I'm happy will ramp it up in the coming weeks but running this compound on its just to see what it does to body.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Glad you have minimal sides. You will LOVE what it does for your aesthetics/strength! What will you be upping it to?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
By 100ml per week up to 400 and then I will see how I look and feel.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic