Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What in the HELL makes tren so good to make all the sides worth the hassle?

P

plank

Sep 16, 2010
I am new to this, this is a serious questions. I am about to run my first cycle of test c ONLY, I am not even considering tren or anything else for that matter.

I have not researched tren yet, but I keep seeing these threads about coughing, sweating, not sleeping, etc and who knows what the hell else.

My question is how good is tren where it makes all those sides worth it?

Just crazy IMO!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Those are negative sides. Feeling like a god and pushing insane weight is why I liked it

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Tren doesn't aromatize or cause bloating. The strength increase is crazy. I've never experienced a coughing episode, but have had extreme nightsweats and insomnia. If you decide to try it I would recommend the "Ace" version as you can stop it quickly if you don't like the sides...

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Not everyone gets the nasty sides and to each degree is different. I love the stuff and can run a gram with very little issues.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I have just started a tren cycle only first cycle in almost 20 years I am starting with 200ml a week and then I will go from on upping my dosage the only thing I have experienced is sleeping and longer lasting erections through out the night lol

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I have just started a tren cycle only first cycle in almost 20 years I am starting with 200ml a week and then I will go from on upping my dosage the only thing I have experienced is sleeping and longer lasting erections through out the night lol

Oh Yea the wood lol. I sleep pretty good but have some ****ed up dreams from time to time. Nights sweats don't really bother me. Don't get those too often but when I get them I get them lol. I love tren and I love to run it with mast and NPP.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Paul I will add masteron into it in week 4 or 5 just want to see how my body responds to tren.The most I will run is about 400ml a week.I pinned tren for a friend and then he got the tren cough it scared the fu&k out of me lol

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I only get the cough on some occasions . As far as the Trensomnia and nite sweats is something u have to deal with and get used to , in my case anyway !!!
But Tren is just too good !!!

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
I've had none of those side effects either, makes me Strong, Strong, oh, pff, upppp did I say STRONG????? Oh yea and sexy.....lol...

Lucky

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I only get to be a very grumpy person who no one wants to be around on tren.

Strength increases for me are ridiculous, focus at the gym is insane.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I can eat just about whatever I want and crush PR's and still have abs pokin through with 600/week of enanthate.

Been off it for 9 weeks and I want to go back like now!

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Yes the fat just falls off and insane vascualrity ...**** like a racehorse.....walk around like a bad ass.....that pretty much makes up for it:dbells:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic