Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What in the HELL makes tren so good to make all the sides worth the hassle?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Paul I will add masteron into it in week 4 or 5 just want to see how my body responds to tren.The most I will run is about 400ml a week.I pinned tren for a friend and then he got the tren cough it scared the fu&k out of me lol
be careful with the mast tren combo if tren makes you "grumpy"... mast will only make it worse... I am not allowed to take the two together anymore.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Sides can vary depending on the kind of Tren, but regardless, TREN is freaking awesome!!!! Sure, you're grumpy, okay always grumpy, BUT it's like a happy pissed off grumpy because you are not human with that in your system.... Focus is insane, strength gains are insane, you typically don't sleep at night, and if you do, you've lost a shit ton of water in the process. Sides don't matter when you go to the gym and everything is considered light weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
considering tren will give a false reading when testing for e2 how long should one wait before getting BW after stopping tren A.?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Paul I will add masteron into it in week 4 or 5 just want to see how my body responds to tren.The most I will run is about 400ml a week.I pinned tren for a friend and then he got the tren cough it scared the fu&k out of me lol

I think you will love mast and tren together. You can get the cough off any injectable AAS. Just seems to happen more with tren. Let us know how you like the mast. How long will you be running it? I run it long so if you do keep an eye on you prostate numbers.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Tren is by far the best body recomposition AAS out there. Try 100mg Tren Ace Ed for 4 months and you will understand.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The truth is we sacrifice a lot to get to the next level. You are just starting test and you will see there will be some growing pains involved. People who are ready to use Tren already push their bodies to the absolute limit and they know what pain and sacrifice means. Personally, I'm stepping back from tren. There are easier compounds and normal life situations are keeping me from being my best right now. Not worth it until I'm ready again.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Tren is like no other when it comes to body recomposition, and strength. Its hard to notice the change in attitude, but you'll hear it from others around you, lol. I thought I was fine, but my wife complained constantly about my attitude when on it. Also, yeah insomnia sometimes. Reading this thread makes me want to get back on it asap!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Sides can vary depending on the kind of Tren, but regardless, TREN is freaking awesome!!!! Sure, you're grumpy, okay always grumpy, BUT it's like a happy pissed off grumpy because you are not human with that in your system.... Focus is insane, strength gains are insane, you typically don't sleep at night, and if you do, you've lost a shit ton of water in the process. Sides don't matter when you go to the gym and everything is considered light weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't have been said better!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Not everyone gets the nasty sides and to each degree is different. I love the stuff and can run a gram with very little issues.

You are so lucky. At the smallest doses it kills my libido. 19 nors. Aren't my friend

Last edited:
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
My solution to tren sides is HGH before bed and 500iu HCG/EOD, total perfection.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Paul looking at 12 -14 weeks if I'm happy with how im progressing will stick with tren but will keep you posted as for the prostate well my dad had prostate cancer about 4 years ago so will definitely keep an eye it through some blood test.
The other thing is I will be going through a seperation with my wife next year it's an amicable one so far so if I see any character changes in myself I will just stop and resume it at a later date.
these days for me personaly Paul not intersect in size any more 43 year old just conditioning.i will post a photo up once I figure how to do it lol.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
I can't touch the stuff. It makes me have homicidal thoughts and the anxiety it unbearable. My brother however is way mellow on it. Just like how high dose test makes some cranky but makes me incredibly mellow. It just depends on the person I guess.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic