Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What can I do about my Herpes; I'm broke out?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
herpies is the gift that keeps on giving

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
You sure it's herpes and not a strain of HPV?

Z

zipbolang

TID Lady Member
Apr 18, 2015
Best check for more than a breakout, brother. Like hepatitis or HIV if it's an 'older' (experienced) woman. I grew up in the 80's so i just got lucky; simple as that. Nowadays, watching some of these dirty hoes and bros in the bars...uggh...way to spread everything from crotch crickets to AIDS people...Dont have to worry about melting polar ice caps or earthquakes, we'll just do it ourselves.

The best only safest way is masturbation, not rubbers or even a marriage, these days as morals are thrown around like an an MMA undercard.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
bw3-300x300.jpg

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Wait until it flares up, then run out and bang some unsuspecting chic.

The way herpes works is that if you have a flare up and have unprotected sex with someone, the herpes will transfer from you to them and you will be rid of the problem forever!

and don't worry about the morality of the issue. The next person will just pass it on, and then that person will pass it on, forever until the person that has it last dies. At that point, the herpes virus will be destroyed!

now get out there and do your part to hurry the process along!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
You sure it's herpes and not a strain of HPV?

This thread got necroed, but I wanted to just point this one out. TG is right; HPV can sometimes present a bit like herpes. You should have it diagnosed. The bad news is, there is not cure for either, only a way to treat and help prevent outbreaks.

It is currently more common to end up with HPV than it is herpes too.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
I went to my doctor & she gave me something to take for awhile, I haven't had anything on my junk since; so I don't know if I have it or not.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic