Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

What can I do about my Herpes; I'm broke out?

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
FD, whatever she gave me worked; I'm herpes free now!

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
Start supplementing with DIM & I3C .... Look it up.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Wait until it flares up, then run out and bang some unsuspecting chic.

The way herpes works is that if you have a flare up and have unprotected sex with someone, the herpes will transfer from you to them and you will be rid of the problem forever!

and don't worry about the morality of the issue. The next person will just pass it on, and then that person will pass it on, forever until the person that has it last dies. At that point, the herpes virus will be destroyed!

now get out there and do your part to hurry the process along!

Are you ****ing kidding?? That I hope is a joke. HSV is a virus for life as of right now. You can't pass it on and be done with it. You pass it on and that person gets it and you keep on having it.

You can pass HSV even without a breakout. 50% of all people with HSV never have symptoms but can still pass it.

If you want some real answers pm me I know everything about everything on this virus and NO it's not the end of the world.

It sucks at first when you find out but even with it chicks want to bang me because I tell them the chances, use protection, stay on anti virals and after 6 Years never passed it to anyone.

There are risk factors and some things will cause higher viral shedding and breakouts so you have to modify a few diet things but it's no biggie.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
FD, whatever she gave me worked; I'm herpes free now!

There is no way to test to see if your HSV free. Once you get it your body makes antibodies.. the test looks for the antibodies so they will always be in your system. Testing now, testing in 10 Years it'll still show up.

Texting for viral load is one thing but doesn't mean you're cured.

Sorry.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
Fellas I know I'm not cured, I'll have it the rest of my life, but on a good note I've given up sex. I haven't had sex since September of last year & am doing just fine. It is what it is, I'm not sweating it, it's not the end of the world. Gentlemen learn from my mistake because I believe 1 in 5 people in the USA have it!

S

Slin_monster

Jan 18, 2016
Not a big deal man, take valtrex once a day 500 mg. Keep stress on the body down, stress and partying effects it. After a couple years it may go away or be less frequent. You will also start to notice warning sign pre break out.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Steer clear of Arginine, Citrulline malate and any other arginine related food or workout supplement (pretty much all pre-workout sups have one or more of these components in them). These will make you flare up (same goes for HSV-1 which is cold sores).

Valtrex can be bought at many online pharmas. Buypharma.com one that is currently G2G but there are many others that you can order online without a script (as most do here).

Question for Mike RN - 3g seems like a lot of Valtrex. Does Valtrex trash your liver? I am not too familiar with the dosing of Valtrex, but people I know do either 1g or 500mg per day and just stay on that regimen. If you have more info, I would love to learn more since I am hearing more and more about this virus.....and also shingles (for us boomers).

I just looked up an NPR fun fact
"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates 15.5 percent of people ages 14 to 49 in the U.S. have HSV-2 infections. More than half of people in the same age range had herpes simplex virus type 1, most commonly associated with cold sores. But more people are being diagnosed with HSV-1 on their genitals.Herpes can be transmitted when there are no physical symptoms present, and the CDC estimates that nearly 90 percent of those infected with HSV-2, the most common cause of genital herpes, have never been diagnosed."

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
put a cannabis tincture or oil on it. no shit im being for real.. research it even.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
This thread got necroed, but I wanted to just point this one out. TG is right; HPV can sometimes present a bit like herpes. You should have it diagnosed. The bad news is, there is not cure for either, only a way to treat and help prevent outbreaks.

It is currently more common to end up with HPV than it is herpes too.

Cannabis- even consuming it is being shown to stop or limit outbreaks. no shit. i looked into it for a "friend".

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic