Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What can I do about my Herpes; I'm broke out?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Question for Mike RN - 3g seems like a lot of Valtrex. Does Valtrex trash your liver? I am not too familiar with the dosing of Valtrex, but people I know do either 1g or 500mg per day and just stay on that regimen.
It's a "blast" dose to handle a full-blown outbreak. 4g per day for 2-3 days and then you stop. I see no need to run a daily suppression dose especially for cold sores. The typical suppression dose is 1g/day forever. That represents a much bigger insult to the liver long term than the blast dose take once every few months (or less) when you have an outnreak.

A

alterntego

Apr 2, 2011
The actual answer to the question is 'red marine algae ' . I like the 5 strain type . You take it first thing as you roll out of bed for thirty days and voila , you wont have an outbreak for an entire year or more . It works and its worth your time to try it .

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
Nothing will work besides Valtrex. You need the Burst dosing too. 2g twice a day for 2-3days to dump your viral load. Prepare to feel crappy and possible get the shits.

Not true. I have had it myself and after my supplement regime I got on heavily for a few weeks after my first ever (and only) outbreak, i havent seen it in two years.

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
There's a lot of money in that brother. I don't want to give it away just yet but TID will be the first to hear something soon...

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
First step is to get off all the prescription drugs that are the cause of a chronically weak and disarmed immune system.
Then do a liver flush.

Basically, you need to start it on a friday, because you'll be shitting until Sunday evening.
Food Restriction (no food for a day or two dont worry you wont be hungry), Epsom Salt (magnesium **a valuable mineral we are severely deficient in), and Olive Oil w/ Lemon Juice

Google Liver Flush by Hulda Clark for the actual procedure. It's a lot easier than it sounds and IMHO it can add 10 years to your life if done two or three times. Short term Results are immediate, boost in energy, loss of some or most allergies, high quality body composition, and more

But I highly doubt most or maybe all guys and girls on here would do this. No judgement, in my case it was an awakening I went through and I really had no choice. But I am aware of what exists so I try to explain this to people who are looking for answers

Take care,

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
What does a liver detox have to do with a viral infection? Asking for a friend...

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
Our liver is the mac daddy organ. It keeps us alive by being a huge detoxifying organ and really its own system within itself. Alright, not medical fancy scientific terms, but this is true and a higher path to health.

Our immune system is basically a giant army of soldiers and we get hit with bacteria and viruses all the time, at the time of my infection I had never been exposed but my body was in a very healthy DETOXIFIED state that the resources were there for the counter attack.

If (and with age it becomes 'when') the liver becomes sluggish, it has debris, old putrefied toxins wrapped in gallstones, you have many types of nematodes that are found halfway encased in a gallstone. The liver literally sacrifices itself by keeping pathogens, parasites, and toxins in itself. Our gall bladder pumps bile through many many bile ducts and through the liver itself and 1 million people have had a horrible surgery of removing the gallbladder because it was being obstructed (hardened bile solidifies if pH is off or diet, or parasites). The liver may be overrun with parasites in the case of an immune-compromised individual (which many more people are becoming as a result of the pharmaceutical industrial complex) Almost every drug marketed and prescribed by modern day 'doctors' suppress the immune system in some form.

If you wipe out a massive parasitic population in your body, which a concentration of that will be in and on the liver because of the blood supply, you will feel an astounding change in your sense of life. Helminths, roundworms, flatworms (liver flukes) carry billions of viruses in their own parasitic body which can remain protected from elimination by our bodies natural killer cells just because of the platform of species you are dealing with. Large worms must be killed and knocked off the liver so that your liver can regain function and go from 40% to 90% capacity, for example.

So, kill off these large, very real, liver flukes that contribute to the viral load in your body harboring any virus including HIV and Herpes, and you will be hitting two birds with one stone. The parasitic load on our most vital detoxifying and immune organ is reduced, and the immune system is in a position to handle viruses and pathogens more efficiently, for a million reasons. Just research what the liver does it will take you months to get just a small picture.

The resounding effect, though, is that even after all this, there is increased BILE FLOW through the liver and intestinal tract which increases nutrient absorption and balances the pH in the gut, breaking down fats, and stimulating you to poo regularly. Constipation is a primary factor in anunbelievable amount of common illnesses and allergies!

ALSO, wipe out our gut bacteria and you have a problem. Antibiotics our one of the biggest enemies! They are necessary in some cases but overall its use has led to millions of peoples becoming immuno-compromised with chronic conditions arising thereafter

We are made up of 10 trillion cells.
Inside our body there are 100 trillion bacteria in our gut.
We are outnumbered 10 to 1 by BACTERIA. When we are born they train our immune system how to fight against malicious pathogens that these bacteria have been fighting for millions of years, significance >> th1 cells, NK cells (echinacea boosts this *hint..), glutathione levels..

Our gut flora, our 'probiotics' were the first army that stimulated and modulated our natural defenses. This is how the human race has survived for thousands of years. Certainly not because of vaccines which is another subject but stay away from those and keep your children away imho

Last edited:
T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
"The roundworms look a lot like earthworms without feet, or means of travel. A roundworm just wiggles and molts its skin off a number of times to grow till it is an adult. Our common roundworms are Ascaris, Strongyloides and filaria (long, thin filaments) like heartworms. Cats have learned to spit up their Ascaris by eating grass. Puppies, too, are taught to eat "dog grass" to entangle their stomach Ascaris and spit them up. But humans, with all their intelligence, seem to be doing nothing to keep their parasitism in check.

The Syncrometer® shows that we all, from early childhood, harbor Ascaris eggs and larvae, the young hatchlings that go through molts. These tiny wormlets, too small to see, give us seizures, eczema, the common cold, and our childhood diseases.

"Parasites even live in other parasites. They have their own bacteria and viruses. The bacteria themselves have viruses. And, at least one bacterium, common Salmonella, has prions."

"..ascaris brings us Chicken Pox and mumps, Herpes 1 and 2, Coxsackie viruses, and Adenovirus (the common cold). It brings us Mycobacterium avium that causes night sweats. We didn't notice these connections in the past because these diseases are commonplace and the parasites so tiny and quiet.."

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Sounds like a bunch of unproven science.....Again do u have something to share for the Herpes or are you just spreading some personal ideas?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
On a science fact note. Herpes is a virus. It travels through our body and lies dormant on nerve bundles until opportunity arises. The liver has nothing to do with viral load. So please again remind us why we are "cleansing" our liver for herpes outbreaks.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
There is a lot outside this country that work
Not cure but help

Like cancer --there is a cure for certain blood cancers

But not legal in USA
Farrah fawcett tried but was to late

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic