Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What a fucking scam....

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
The auctions are what they are, in of them selves they are not dishonest.
The premise he uses to get his members to willingly over pay is dishonest...and in very bad taste, I mean really? He wants to ride the sympathy of a horrific event like that?
All I can say is a person like him is of low moral character and has no real place owning a forum whatsoever...hes just fleecing his members, just like Crazy May.

Anyone who would do something like that is not a member of a community I want to be a part of.Im not supporting hi min any way nor what you claim he has done.Only the topic at hand,the current auctions there that ive seen.

Should he watched if he has done these things,fucking a right he should be and if proven to be at fault,he should be booted off the boards.But you cant make claims form the others and just say that its happening now.If it is,fuck him,get rid of him.Thats a given.But lets do it for the right reasons,not just because.

Understand what im saying? Innocent until proven guilty?? Not disputing anyones knowledge on who he is or what he did in the past.If this is the case,the community should be made aware of it and proof brought forward.Also,these auctions can be further checked out to see if all is kosher if you will.Im not talking about him getting the bid higher by bidding as someone else.Thats naughty but not a banishing offense.I mean if he is lying about someone dying or some shit like that and its proven to be a lie,then lets do what we have to do to get him removed.Is that wrong? getting proof that someone is doing wrong before prosecuting them?

Last edited:
NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
The webster answers are cute,but unfortunately no-one will ever get convicted in any court for doing something immoral.Convictions are made from crimes,not what is not nice.Now can you see how your scam and con theory are not just?Pretending to be someone else to deceive others to get a higher bid is REALLY NOT NICE.I agree,its really naughty.Not a crime.Members are getting what they paid for.Did I say that already? I'll say it again because it sounds really important......"THEY ARE GETTING WHAT THEY PAY FOR" No court could ever convict anyone of this.Sorry.If they choose to pay for it,at whatever price it is,thats their choice Nut.I don't wipe others noses.I advise,I try to educate,but I don't hold their hand or change their diapers.

This is not a court of law and we aren't looking for convictions, cons are not always illegal. Nowhere did I call it a crime or illegal, why are you even bringing this up? What I said is not a theory it is reality, words have meanings, I use them correctly, others fail to understand those meanings. They are getting what they paid for, and paying what they pay as the result of a con.

The definitions were put there because you clearly didn't understand the meaning of the word con.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I call it a scam, the same as I do the drug addicts who claim to be war vets and ask for the silver in my pocket or the fucks knocking on my door with a unicef can that will never pay one cent forward... Those arent the only names TF has used and its never really been any secret for some time... Whether members get their shit or not hes still exploiting them... And when he owned CS he was a dick and Im sure he still is now...

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
I call it a scam, the same as I do the drug addicts who claim to be war vets and ask for the silver in my pocket or the fucks knocking on my door with a unicef can that will never pay one cent forward...

Made me think of this old guy that used to hitchhike between Dallas and Ft. Worth everyday. I commuted so I saw him all the time. Picked him up once and he had some story why I should give him money. I felt sorry (as he hoped I would) and gave him some cash when he got out. I found out later that he went into my binlaw's dealership and bought a car. Seems like he claimed to make 40 or 50k a year panhandling.
So, was he a scammer, I think he was a hustler. Maybe a scammer.
One last thing, I tried to pick him up again one time, it was starting to rain. Once he got inside he saw me and remembered the time before. He said "you've already picked me up", and got back out into the rain. Wouldnt take another ride..

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ha! ha! ha! if you ever run into him D-dubs lmk I wanta front row seat so's I can bring my popcorn and enjoy the beat down!

although i'm sure it wouldn't last much over 30 seconds! poor ginger would loose all of his freckles!

just too bad i couldnt get so lucky to run into him...u know god protects assholes too...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Anyone who would do something like that is not a member of a community I want to be a part of.Im not supporting hi min any way nor what you claim he has done.Only the topic at hand,the current auctions there that ive seen.

Should he watched if he has done these things,fucking a right he should be and if proven to be at fault,he should be booted off the boards.But you cant make claims form the others and just say that its happening now.If it is,fuck him,get rid of him.Thats a given.But lets do it for the right reasons,not just because.

Understand what im saying? Innocent until proven guilty?? Not disputing anyones knowledge on who he is or what he did in the past.If this is the case,the community should be made aware of it and proof brought forward.Also,these auctions can be further checked out to see if all is kosher if you will.Im not talking about him getting the bid higher by bidding as someone else.Thats naughty but not a banishing offense.I mean if he is lying about someone dying or some shit like that and its proven to be a lie,then lets do what we have to do to get him removed.Is that wrong? getting proof that someone is doing wrong before prosecuting them?

dude so many assholes have been proven to be scammers and ect but yet they remain....those that have the gear hold the power as long as u have gear hounds surporting them....but i do agree with what u said....dw

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
This is not a court of law and we aren't looking for convictions, cons are not always illegal. Nowhere did I call it a crime or illegal, why are you even bringing this up? What I said is not a theory it is reality, words have meanings, I use them correctly, others fail to understand those meanings. They are getting what they paid for, and paying what they pay as the result of a con.

The definitions were put there because you clearly didn't understand the meaning of the word con.

No the definitions were put there to try to justify your idea.Unfortunately the y are misplaced on the topic at hand.The thread was started about the auctions at BOP.Not cs,nor any other board and my responses as stated only apply to those.Bringing up what this person did somewhere has nothing mo do with the threads original topic.So a "con" is not what these auctions on BOP are about.PERIOD.

Continually trying to get your point across by throwing up things that he may have done in the past and then quoting a dictionary on words that have nothing to do with the topic mean little.

"KILL"---
Kill may refer to:

• Killing, to cause the death of an organism, or the act of doing so.
Very bad word right? Also has no relevance on the topic alongside con.Words absolutely have meaning,its how they're used and in what context that you need to refer back to webster on.

And yes,you absolutely said its a crime.We are definitely a court that can find out information on scammers and pass it along to get rid of those scammers.Isn't that what this thread is about,exposing someone for doing something wrong? So don't misunderstand the role of members of the community.It is to help keep everyone safe by a jury of its peers.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Bottom Line is TestFreak is a manipulatin lying FUCK! who needs exposed and run out of the community!

Exposing someone for what they are is good and should be done.But not exposing something from the past and saying its the present.If someone does someone a wrong,then absolutely they need to go_Obviously that didnt happen and he is still around.That tells you that no matter what there will be people that follow him and get burned because of him or cause others to get burned because of him.Its shows the stupidity or just plain ignorance of many on the boards.

All im saying is that no-one I know of got scammed out of anything n these auctions.They bid on gear,they got gear.The auctions were from sponsors donating gear and the winners got their gear.So what he did in the past does not apply to these particular auctions.If you want to expose him for what he did then,no problem with that.If you want to expose him for what he does now,no problem with that either.We just cannot state facts that are not true on these particular auctions.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
All I can say is this:

I was on a board years ago owned by someone who strongarmed his sources and auctioned off the gear for the "board", the auctions never had reasons.

TF used the hurricane that devasted New Orleans, a fake mod who was proabably acutally him who was stranded in Mexico, and then to help "pain" (himself) its one thing to auction things off but to do it under the premise that the exorbitant prices should be driven up higher since they are to "help" someone is no better than a fucking scam.
Its a dishonest premise just to fleece his members and stuff money in his own greedy pocket.
He sold CS right out from under the members and jumped ship, made that BoP board which by the way is constituted by 85% fake comp generated members, that hack is easy to install.
More dishonesty to lure in sources who thing he has 4000 members when he really only has a few 100.
Just all dishonest and with no integrity, cant believe I was the guys admin for those years.

I was a mod there and remember all of this. Haven't been back since the board was sold....went to BOP for a while but got the same feeling there. So I haven't been there either. This is now my home board. I "helped" TF out only to get the short end when he was flat ass broke. I'll just hang here for a while....."brotherhood" is what it comes down to. Regardless of what goes on in an auction, we are supposed to have a "trust" here. It is NOT a public auction, forum etc IMO. When you have a community such as ours, there should be unwritten rules that we all honor....it's an integrity above an beyond and we should all live by the code.

my $0.02

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
dude so many assholes have been proven to be scammers and ect but yet they remain....those that have the gear hold the power as long as u have gear hounds surporting them....but i do agree with what u said....dw

Thank you sir.I agree that too many assholes are on the boards and allowed by bigger assholes to continue to hurt members.The key word is "allowed".If more would stand up against these idiots and expose them,and not keep allowing them back on their boards,they would be here.But for money or free gear or whatever else they keep them around and allow them to continue to join under new names to scam some more.

Im all for getting any scammer off the boards in any way possible.Unfortunately im a minority.Too many want them around and allow them to be around.If he did these things in the past then he should have been kicked out of the community THEN.He is obviously back so what does that tell you? There are others that benefit by that.Should things be exposed about someones past if it involves hurting others? HELL YES! But then if others take that info and put it aside knowing they may get screwed over then what can you do? Their stupidity.What we cant do is make up shit about NOW and try to connect it to his past doings.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I was a mod there and remember all of this. Haven't been back since the board was sold....went to BOP for a while but got the same feeling there. So I haven't been there either. This is now my home board. I "helped" TF out only to get the short end when he was flat ass broke. I'll just hang here for a while....."brotherhood" is what it comes down to. Regardless of what goes on in an auction, we are supposed to have a "trust" here. It is NOT a public auction, forum etc IMO. When you have a community such as ours, there should be unwritten rules that we all honor....it's an integrity above an beyond and we should all live by the code.

my $0.02

Agreed with you on trust and un-written rules.100%.These rules should be followed by all and when not,they need to be enforced.Im sorry that you got burned by him and as you said,you never went back to his board or supported him again and rightly so.These things should be known by all.Im learning them now and believe me it puts an entirely new perspective on things regarding him.But I will not say he's conning me out of anything because of that new perspective.Thats the only point I keep trying to make.The thread was started saying he's got these elaborate scam auctions going on over there lying about diseases or whatnot that he may have done in the past.And my only reply was that what I know of those current auctions have no lying like this to them.

Not judging anyone including him.Whatever he did to others before or may even still be doing,I cannot comment on because I was not there.Im only saying that if we want to bring someone down,lets do it for real facts on the current situation.Expose the past things yes,but not say they are going on now if they are not.Lets make sure of what we are trying to punish someone over is true.Im all for finding out and will help in anyway I can to get info and bring it out in the open.That means in either way,good or bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic