Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

What a fucking scam....

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I think there were at least 4 auctions or pleas for donations for him, and for another mod who we all later assumed was just him again.
Yes LK you called it...SCAM.
He followed right in the footsteps of ol MAY1963, its just as bad on BrotherHoodofShit (harleys board).
He strongarms his sources for free gear, then auctions it off at ridiculous prices to "help pay board hosting dues" yeah as if its THAT expensive.
You have to be dirt poor to not be able to afford offshore server fees, and I would be willing to bet hes domestic.

This is FACT on both!

Up to 3 auctions per week and an auction banner a forum!

He was asked in his own shout if he has ever updated his board and his answer was NO NEVER.

There is a lot more too but I'll leave it at that.

There are some good bro's here that modded for him as I did also but none could stomach that crap over there as for me I was actually blind too it and didn't see all this until after I stepped down.

Ok one more thing lol go be a donating member there and you'll get access to Googled links yeah you got that right you get to see video's that are free if Googled them yourself.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
So many shiesty fucking boards and board members out there. I only frequent a few of them anymore because of all the bullshit that goes on. This board is a breath of fresh air.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Sorry for you members of that site, but since they feel the need to keep sending this mass e-mail out, I felt the need to make a post about it.

So Pain the admin is running an auction to help Testfreak out?? THEY ARE THE SAME FUCKING PERSON!!!!

Im a member over there but dont there as much as I used to.Still visit daily but dont hang around as much.How do you know pain and TF are the same person? I've only been a member there for a few month's but the members and staff have been good as far as I can see.Not making any call on what you're saying,im just wondering how you came to that opinion?

As for the auctions,The members there that have taken part in them have received their products and have gotten them at a good price.Whether or not the admin whomever it may be is getting free gear and money I couldn't say,but the members have gotten their winnings.

Many members here are also over there and thats how I found out about TID.Was invited by members there that are here.

May1969,jesus thats a name I haven't heard in ages.Thanks God for that.He was a complete fucking loser that would not go away.Scammed so many but I put part blame on the staff of the boards that he kept returning to.Have to keep better control of who you have on your board.I screened all the sponsors of boards I was a part of and booted at the first sign of shit or even before if ips were traced to known scammers.XB and many others when I was on boards with him not only could trace your ip but could see what computer you were logging in from even with a proxy ip host.Great way of preventing scammers from re-appearing.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I really need to keep up! Lately...work has been consuming my day. Dang it..I miss my board time! Soon..very soon I'll be back in full force! Oh..wait....forgot to mention..that and voyeurweb! Ohhh...what a site! WOW...

OK..carry on and thank you for the heads up.

Any1uno?? Havent seen that name in a long time.How are you man? Did you ever get your adoption finalized? I know it was really taking it's toll on you and the wife? Sorry if this is old news with you,but I was off the boards for a while and haven't seen you since I came back.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I am a Mod on XtremeBodyBuilding.com and Xtreme is also another name for Testfreak/Pain. I have verified the IP's that Testfreak and Xtreme posted in the same thread to be the same and then the same IP's that Pain and Xtreme posted in the same thread. I have pointed other mods to those threads to verify my claims as well so it is fact that they are all one in the same.

I believe it was also verified on CS that Pain and Testfreak were the same person.

Hope that helps F.I.S.T.Y

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I am a Mod on XtremeBodyBuilding.com and Xtreme is also another name for Testfreak/Pain. I have verified the IP's that Testfreak and Xtreme posted in the same thread to be the same and then the same IP's that Pain and Xtreme posted in the same thread. I have pointed other mods to those threads to verify my claims as well so it is fact that they are all one in the same.

I believe it was also verified on CS that Pain and Testfreak were the same person.

Hope that helps F.I.S.T.Y

It does.Definitely fucked that he would be playing as he's not one in the same.Why,I couldn't say.

As for the auctions though,members are getting what they won.Whether the sponsors are losing out on the deal or not,that's their stupidity if they are.I know when I was involved in boards years ago,sponsors did pay to be there and would donate gear in lieu of sponsors fee's and auctions would be help with those donations.Members would get great deals for great products from quality sponsors so all was good on everyone's end.

Not siding with pain/tf/extreme as I have no interest in anything they/he is involved in and as ive said,im only a member there so have no sides to pick.Just stating what I know about the auctions and what I have first hand experience with owning/running boards in the past.For me the bottom line is as long as members of the community are not getting screwed,how it comes to them,I don't care.As long as they get what they pay for.This of course includes quality of gear and services as well.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Lk is correct in saying this F.I.S.T .I am a mod on CS and Xtreme .Ok I used to be anyways.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Lk is correct in saying this F.I.S.T .I am a mod on CS and Xtreme .Ok I used to be anyways.

RR,I would never question his or your knowledge on this matter as I have known on it in regards to who pain really is and respect both of you for having the evidence that you do to prove it.Like I said,I completely disagree with him posing as anyone else as we all know this is a big no no in the community.Nothing good could come from doing this.

I was only stating what I know of the auctions from being there and speaking with other members who have taken part in them.To me,no matter who you are,if you fuck over members of the community,you need to be outed.That's of utmost priority to me as it should be to anyone in the community.I'll be the first to stand up to ANYONE not following these simple rules.So far as I know,everyone has been taken care of from those auctions.Perhaps there were some that have lost out before I was there or even that I have just missed reading or hearing about,so I can't say in that regard,but im not aware on any.

Again,im not on staff there,nor do I have any stake in the board.I just speak what I know and as many have seen since I have been there.

Last edited:
F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I apologize if I came across like I was making judgement on this thread.Not my intention at all.You guys seem like great parts of the community from what I have seen and much respect to you both.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
lol Fist I was just confirming :D

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Thanks for posting LK...I had heard of this and really wasn;t surprised. Fuck me....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic