Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What a fucking scam....

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
So he gets free gear and free money. Genius.....feel bad for all the suckers that feed into this shit. I know for a fact that some of the guys that won auctions at CS never saw some of the gear.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
So he gets free gear and free money. Genius.....feel bad for all the suckers that feed into this shit. I know for a fact that some of the guys that won auctions at CS never saw some of the gear.
I will never forget the auction for the mod who never showed up, but then suddenly TF says hes stuck in Mexico and we should all raise money to get him back to the US.
It raised a lot of suspicions and doubts, we all suspected that this other mod was indeed just TF.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I have only belong to 2 boards that I stayed active with, one was cs and now its tid, and after all the fairy faggot shit he pulled at cs testfreak can go fuck himself. I am very grateful to marx got inviting me over here. This is a great board that's very resourceful entertaining and extremely helpful with all of the info that has been put together.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Not that i know anything about that board but it sounds like the sponsors are getting the shortest end of the stick, they pay to advertise $$, donate gear $$ then the donated gear gets sold for less than the sponsor sells it for $$ so the sponsor eats top roman noodeles.... Any good sponsor wouldnt stick around for that crap and if they did???? Well let the orders fill up and off they go!

Tid = close nit family

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
that's typical and pathetic. We all know he level of behind he doors dealing in the community and if sources want to donate gear to an admin i guess that is their choice but to fuck members out of $ using an auction is just retarded.

ditto!!

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
This is not the first time this all came about. Am I shocked, nope.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
LOL! TF and D-red sitting in a tree....^^^^

d red is a real bitch...The mother ****er needs his ass beat down...Hes one mother ****er i would LOVE to to run into on the street. He tried to scam a bunch of members on a forum he was running by reading Pm's and stealing green dot info. ****ers name is David Esser and he lives in Mass. His MO is to read private messages and pickup payment info then collect it himself.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I really need to keep up! Lately...work has been consuming my day. Dang it..I miss my board time! Soon..very soon I'll be back in full force! Oh..wait....forgot to mention..that and voyeurweb! Ohhh...what a site! WOW...

OK..carry on and thank you for the heads up.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Sorry for you members of that site, but since they feel the need to keep sending this mass e-mail out, I felt the need to make a post about it.

So Pain the admin is running an auction to help Testfreak out?? THEY ARE THE SAME FUCKING PERSON!!!!

This isn't half as bad as that other Brotherhood board!

But it does suck as well although I'm not a member at the one you posted or that other shithood board.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
d red is a real bitch...The mother fucker needs his ass beat down...Hes one mother fucker i would LOVE to to run into on the street.dw

ha! ha! ha! if you ever run into him D-dubs lmk I wanta front row seat so's I can bring my popcorn and enjoy the beat down!

although i'm sure it wouldn't last much over 30 seconds! poor ginger would loose all of his freckles!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic