Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

~Wesley versus MOST WANTED -Laxogenin/ecdysterone by IRON FORGED NUTRITION~

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
My newest Beta Test, I am going to challenge Iron Forged Nutritions newest addition to the lineup, called "MOST WANTED"

Thank you first to Iron Forged for giving me the opportunity to try this product and challenge it. For those of you who don't know this product, it is somewhat newer in the Industry and there are not a ton of reviews on this product, so I want to see "if" it really works.

First what I will say is that I have used Iron Forged's Msten..and it was the best Msten I have ever used..without question. I used their Contraband and it is a very clean smooth product as well. So I can honestly say I am impressed with several of their products. Hoping this adds to the list. Especially now that PH"s are banned, I am truly hoping this is a great new option.

What I know about Laxogenin- Very little. I have never used it, but I do know that most importantly in theory, it provides increases in positive nitrogen retention while controlling cortisol, etc..

What I know about Ecdysterone- Slightly more. I have used this product in the past, but never frequently and never with a cyclodextrin addition, and in theory I know this also supports positive nitrogen retention, and protein synthesis.

Cyclodextrins- This is the key to this product IMO and what "might" differentiate this product from others. Cyclodextrins make a product more Bio Available. This is very important, because absorption is the "KEY" to any product in digestion. We all know that medical grade proteins, such as pepto pro, or hydrolized proteins that are pre-digested are more effective then ANY protein sources including WHOLE foods. Yes, you heard that right. Not all proteins are the same, in fact in my past working in the medical field and hospital, I personally administered Medical Grade proteins, to surgery patients and ill children, because they in fact heal the body at such a higher rate because they are more biovailable.

So the cyclodextrin, if it does make the product more 'bio-available" it will be superior to any other versions on the market. So in theory, I do know that this is "possible." That is what makes me more curious about this product then just plain old LAX and ECD. It is complexed with hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin which drastically increases the bioavailability of the product. They cyclodextrin actually has to be chemically combined with the ingredients. Most people just don't understand the deep science of this product and assume it is regular laxogenin and ecdysterone . These products in theory work on their own but nothing like what our this product is capable of.

Time to put it to the test.

I will be using this product at a dosage of 4 capsules per day. The average dosage would be 2 capsules per day, with HIGH PROTEIN meals. This is important, since the whole process of this works off using Protein more effectively.

I will be using PRESCRIPTION NUTRITION -Problend Protein (egg, whey, casein and hydro protein blend) BLUEBERRY MUFFIN flavor.
I have used this brand and flavor for years, because in my experiences there is nothing quite comparable..I do like ON and MuscleFeast, but this is higher quality, better flavors at a lower price.

I do have an HRT script, but I will not be using it for the month. I will be using my pre-workout product, Ultimate Orange Juiced and Ultimate Punched Out....and this product, with my protein, and NOTHING ELSE.

Workout- 3-4 times max and bodybuilding mode mixed with some strength workouts but I will focus on more Bodybuilding Style training since I am competing again in the upcoming year. Making my return to the stage.

I will be posting regarding the following: I will use my normal scale of effects

Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne
Oily Skin
Changes in mood/temperment
Agression in the Gym
How this effects Sex
Sex Drive
Any sexually related issues
Nightmares
Night Sweats
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
Hair thinning
Hair Darkening
Hair growth

I will be starting this end of this week/early next week but wanted to get this outlined and ready to roll. Feel free to ask questions. I will do my best to answer, I will have this on several forums, so please bare with me, I will be updating 3-4 times per week. I will list my starting bodyweight on the day I begin the log.

In the meantime, here is a new video I uploaded with some old footage of PrisInman Presses. If you don't know what this is..Urban Dictionary has a definition (funny one too) and it is actually legit based on me, which I find rather amusing. "prisINMAN" I have hit 385x1 on this exercise..wanna try 405. I wanna say I am around 205-210 bw in this video. As I am currently as well in that range.

LINK TO DEFINITION
Urban Dictionary: PrisInman Presses

Thanks to everyone for having me here on your forum and lets' see what this product can do!

Last edited by a moderator:

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I'm not familiar with this but am interested in seeing how you do on it. Thats a sick press you have there!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Wesley I gave you competitive strongman if you would like bodybuilder instead just let me know .

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I'm not familiar with this but am interested in seeing how you do on it. Thats a sick press you have there!

Thank you very very much. Here is some of my recent standing pressing power just to give you some some more recent footage to check out :)

Wesley as you've competed in bodybuilding and Strongman you should PM one of the mods to receive your achievement badges on your profile .
There is a thread explaining the badge system here :http://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/21791-Signs-under-our-screennames?highlight=badges

Good luck with your return to the stage .

Thank you very much. I actually have 100+ contests in 4 sports: Bodybuilding, Strongman, Highland Games and Powerlifting. This year , 2015, is my 19th year of competition :) Appreciate the kind words, and you checking this out.

Wesley I gave you competitive strongman if you would like bodybuilder instead just let me know .

Thank you Rotten.. you are the best. I consider myself a Strongman out of all the sports I compete in. I align with the athletes, and the family of the sport more then any other. Proud to be a strongman.

Here's me a few years back with my old training partner, Derek Poundstone. I owe alot of my success to trying to catch him in his lifts..(I never came close, but I chased him for years...go back to my weight class, and it's a done deal ;) )

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Great pressing!!! Couple question, is it always staggered stance and how far down should bar be going? I usually touch bar to chest and don't stagger my stance. Thanks!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Great pressing!!! Couple question, is it always staggered stance and how far down should bar be going? I usually touch bar to chest and don't stagger my stance. Thanks!

TBH I don't do much standing pressing except for strongman. I go much heavier and do seated, or even the seat with a slight incline..never straight up. Genetically I am unable to bring the bar straight down anymore..I'm not only too inflexible but i have torn my rotator 2x in my career and my labrum once.

Flexibility is a MAJOR issue for me in Strongman bc you have to lock a log or axle or keg even, over your head and I'm so inflexible it can't happen. I'm just naturally wound super tight.

I only bring the bar down to my chin and on dumbells I will touch each shoulder..but I dont believe in going to chest, simply bc that is how I have gotten hurt and it has no additional return for me. I do like deep extensions on almost all exercises, except I'm more careful with muscles I have injured previously LOL

If that makes sense! TY for checking in.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
That explains it all, thanks! You've definitely earned your stripes, hope I can learn more from you

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
That explains it all, thanks! You've definitely earned your stripes, hope I can learn more from you

Ty man..I look forward to learning from you and the forum as well. Feel free to ask any questions you want on this product and I will do my best to respond! Happy New year man

UPDATE

I have my bottles! Excited to see what happens. Day 1 is gonna start today but truthfully Fri, Sat, and Sun I am only going to run 2 caps ED. Starting MONDAY I will run 4 ED. I will train today and then Sat/Sun I am off.

I have been hitting the gym hard this week..as I was sick all last week and am down a little weight.

I weighed in around 204lbs yesterday. Had a nice session..Hit 315 x 10 on close grip bench press...which was not bad, had a few in the tank.

Leg strength was kind of weak this week..toyed with 405 for some reps..but honestly I am still recovering from the FLU. So this is why I am not jumping in head first today. Rather start the dosage low, get this in my system and go from there.

Been listening to some Techno/dubstep style music during my sessions (feel free to make fun) LOL. Hooked on this song from the DRIVE soundtrack
Kavinsky- NightCall. Check it out if you are into this style music.

Also I am supposed to be heading with my daughter to hang out with Derek Poundstone and Marshall White (WSM competitor)..not training since I have her..but rather just visiting.. Will try and get some pics next to those guys so you can see how small they make me look ;)

Also was gonna make it a surprise in this journal but I am trying to line up a workout with Evan Centopani and a good buddy of mine next weekend. This is not definitive yet.

Anyways, here is video of me at his gym..Montanari's Powerhouse in New Haven. I hit the 200 lb dumbells on INCLINE bench press there finally at around 205lbs bodyweight..so this is nearly a bodyweight dumbell in each hand. Here's old footage of the 180's . Balancing these his harder then I can explain. It's really very very awkward..they are huge.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Damn Wesley!!!!!!!! You are freaking incredible! The OHP and the 180lbs dumbells are just wild! I dont know what else to say!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
What are your expectations for the "most wanted" product?

TBH, if I can add 2-4lbs of muscle and lower bodyfat, even more..I would be VERY impressed from a natural product. I am hoping to recover better and maybe therefore see a tiny strength gain. If something of this nature happens, this could be a very substantial product.

This might even be of great benefit as a PCT product, better then DAA since it is not suppressive. But this is all TBD.

TY 5.0 once again man..very grateful you are following!

Damn Wesley!!!!!!!! You are freaking incredible! The OHP and the 180lbs dumbells are just wild! I dont know what else to say!

Thanks BM very much for the kind words...mans alot. Appreciate the compliments. Just like anyone else here, just been pushing along for a long long time. Thank you for following man.. :) VERY MUCH!

Update WORKOUT #1 using Most Wanted

Took 2 caps Friday total with HIGH PROTEIN meals, that is key IMO to this product.

No noticeable benefit on day 1 which is to be completely expected. Again Monday is when I use this product full dosage.

Friday's workout- Shoulders/Back/Traps

CNS was a little bit tired and I was a little sore in the biceps, but I pulled this workout off anyways. I generally only like to hit muscle groups when I am at optimal condition and fully rested, as I do not believe that a workout when you are sore, is benefit of any shape or kind. I'd rather skip a day or hit a different muscle group if that is the case.

Anyways, Here is the workout:

Seated Cable Rows
100x10
150x10
200x10
300(rack)x10
rackx10

Seated Military Dumbells (weights per hand)
25x10 warmup
50x10
70x10
100x10
120x10 (went easy but feeling bicep soreness a bit)

Wesley Inman Shrugs (45lb plates)

x20
x20

add 40lb chains to centers of each
x20
x20

Front Delt Raises (dumbells) explosive motion

25x10 per arm
25x10
35x10

Seated Rows (variable form this time- Arms locked the entire time then last 1/3 of motion, quick explosive pull) this requires Mind/mental connection and is hard to explain but these are Optimal "for me" for lat development.
150x10
150x10
150x10

Lying Shoulder raises- (laying on a flat bench and holding the bar, lowering it straight down towards your quads and pausing, then back up)
45x10
45x10
45x10

Hit some abs and some stretching.

Stretching is a key factor that I have been leaving out..not on purpose, but because of time constraints. I really need to get back into the practice of stretching well after every workout.

Also I have been hydrating exceptionally well during the day and the workouts. I may include an INTRA workout of Gatorade/water/baking soda and either aminos or even pure glutamine. I do like this for recovery purposes, I swear by it's effectiveness.

Also I forgot to mention. At night time I began using Antaeus Labs "oneironmacer" which is a dream and recovery type product. So far I have not had any lucid dreams but tbh, I don't remember my dreams. I am hoping to enhance my sleep, bc I have horrible sleep patterns. So I am using this product in addition to see if it improves my sleep and therefore my recovery.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic