Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

~Wesley versus MOST WANTED -Laxogenin/ecdysterone by IRON FORGED NUTRITION~

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Great updates! This sounds like a great product, hope they get that price down. You do belong in a circus with that dl, you're an animal!

Hey man ty so much!! LOL..some of the lifts I have done are just foolish..been lucky not to get hurt in awhile..don't wanna jinx myself ;)
This log is phenomenal!!! I have never seen this kind of detail and excellence!
Great workout brother!
You are really doing great!

Thank you man. Appreciate it. Looking forward to being done in some ways. Love the product, and talking with guys on the forums, but my time is so strained right now. These logs keep me on task though too...Wish I was getting labs after this. Ty so much man..appreciated

UPDATE 2/1/2015

WEEK 3- REVIEW

Strength- Strength is still good..its better overall all the time. Again thinking it's because I am more recovered, plus additionally I do feel more aggressive.
Muscle Hardness- Not rock hard like an epi andro type hard, but def notice I am harder and fuller then before I ran this.
Size- Def look fuller and bigger..def diet related. I can see changes in my physique depending on my diet pretty regularly.
Endurance- Honestly it's day to day..not sure consistently, it was better for week 2-3 and now it "might" have leveled out.
Cardio Function- Can't say, still goes both ways.
Vascularity- Slightly more vascular for sure.
Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive..def feel like my T levels are boosted as previously mentioned.
Anger- no anger
Depression- no depression
Overall Mood- Mood is good..Much more steady mood then week 1-2 for example.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improved. Seeing changes in physique and the sleep improvements make night and day changes.
Agression in the Gym- Decent still..a good warm aggression underlying.
How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved. Ejaculatory volume is better.
Sex Drive- Increased for sure.
Any sexually related issues- Overall better sexually. Drive is def. higher, especially in the am.
Nightmares- None this week.
Night Sweats- NONE
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None Known
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- Hair on face and head appears darker. Might be from other variables too though.
Hair growth- Facial hair is coming in faster.

More info...

Overall, I am about the same bodyweight at the end of this week as I was previous..so I am up about 3-3.5lbs maybe, somewhere in that range..depends on the time and day I weigh in... I have been training all week...haven't had time to post the workouts much..will post 3-4 times more before finalizing this log. Strength feels really solid on this product.

Recovery is the biggest thing I notice. I am recovering so much better then I do minus this product. Sleep is better. I have not taken a sleeping pill in weeks now..which is the first time in years this has ever happened consistently. Still having munchies every night in my sleep and then the other thing is I am recovering almost too quick on non workout days. I find myself waking up somedays early, wide awake, rested and ready to go..but it will be like 5am..so I force myself back to sleep. I have woken up 1-2 times early and stayed up, but I would rather get the full 8hours or so, regardless of improved recovery.

Overall, I am still happy. Feel good, feel strong and feel motivated.

Here is an old video of me competing in an Amateur Strongman comp. I tore my MCL (knee) and was about a week into healing and was wearing a leg brace. Ended up pulling off 1st place in the Lightweight class (231lbs and under) which isn't bad considering such an injury...Anyways, back at it 2morrow night!!

Last edited by a moderator:

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Great updates, thanks for putting in the time and effort !

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Another amazing post!!

Thank you BM...You are awesome man. Checking PM's now..I meant to msg u this week. Been so busy..sorry man, not ignoring you. 2-500msgs ED :( Hope you are well!!!!!

Great updates, thanks for putting in the time and effort !

Thank you 5.0 for being here the entire time, means alot to me :)
Update 2/9/2015

I still have been as busy as ever. Training is going well. Product is going well still. Still experiencing all the recovery benefits , my sleep is the best it has been in years and has converted over to better moods, motivation, overall health and good strength and output in the gym.

Really nothing new to add as I come into the final stages of this product. Exactly what I have noticed from the beginning is still what I am experiencing with this product.

From talking to other people who have used this product, they are all saying the same thing. The funny thing is alot of them are afraid to openly admit they have had success with a Laxogenin product because there are so many people who did not get anything from Laxogenin/Ecdys products. Which I understand. Like mentioned previously, brand and delivery system can make or break a product.

I will go on record to say this product works. Will it work for everyone?? To some degree it should. I have heard people say AAS did not work for them or they did not respond in the past. When I used to run AAS, I liked the Axio line and I had people sharing the same batch as me say they got nothing off it and I would gain 10+lbs in a month..

Results can be individual.

Would I advise this product to my clients and friends? I already do. 100%.

Will this "compare to a PH" is a big question I get...No. It is not a PH. It will give a positive nitrogen balance like a PH would. It will recover you better then a PH will. You will sleep better. This has really no sides. This has a very mild "testosterone" boosting type of feel comparatively, but it cannot be discredited. People have become used to getting things like DMZ3 and huge bulking agents, aka legal steroids. This is not that, and cannot be compared to likewise. But this does have a very mild feel to it..If I had to compare it to the "feel" of a PH, id say kind of like low dosed halodrol (halo extreme) in respect to the "androgen" feel it can give.

But this is a solid product. I still find myself wondering, what the result would be in addition to "other products". I would guarantee a much much better overall result for a fact. I'd love to see labs on this product solo as well. I have high hopes for this product.

Natural products I swear by at this point: Creatine, Glutamine, Protein, Most Wanted, and amino acids. Not a shabby list at all.

Most recent workouts:

Leg Day

Squats

135x10
225x10
315x10
405x10

Did some leg extensions, calf raises, hack squats and abs.

Yesterday I had 20mins to train, so I did supersets really quick

Flat Bench/Wesley Inman Shrugs
135x10/45x20
225x10/45x20
315x10/45x20
315x8/45x20

Ran out of time and called it a day.

Hoping to hit the gym today if the weather permits. We have like a foot of snow already, so getting to the gym later, might not happen.
Not sure exactly how many days I have left on Most Wanted..but it's only a few.

Not sure what I am going to do following this but I will come back and comment and see how my recovery and workouts are going weeks following discontinuation. I think that is important to note. When I used to cycle AAS, one of the reasons I hated stopping was when I got off,my strength decreased, size of course and recovery sucked comparatively. I recovered FAR BETTER physically on this then AAS...tbh. The combination of the two might be lethal (in a good way). I can only imagine the potential benefits of anyone who can afford to combine them. Put it this way, if money was not an issue, I would simply include this EVERY run. There is no reason not to.

Two more things:

My PWO "Ultimate Orange Juiced' is undergoing a formula change/being discontinued. If you want a few of them, grab them now here.
3 PACK $99---#1 SELLING P.W.O- ULTIMATE ORANGE.JUICED PreWorkout- (PRE-ORDER ONLY) by Mind Charm Technologies- SUPER STRONG! - GymNTonic.com

Last but not least, I get alot of questions about some of my training partners. I have been beyond fortunate to have trained with some of the top Pro's in the US and World. I do not take that for granted. 3 of the strongest men in the world I have ever trained with are 1) Derek Poundstone 2) Mariusk Pudzianowski 3) Big Tom McClure (gigantic) See pics to see size comparisons.

Little secret. Wanna get strong or huge for your frame or genetic capacity? Find and line up with a good partner or group. Make sure someone there is BIGGER AND STRONGER then you. Every time you train, you bust your ass to catch them (don't expect to come close) Pursue the weight and intensity that they own, each and every time you are with them. When you are alone, you add weight to the bar EVERY SESSION. If you are not optimal that day, if you are sore, or sick.. You take the day off...until you are OPTIMAL. You will not benefit from training in a sub par condition. Make every session in the gym count. Add realistic weight. When I am in the gym, I try to go up "1 rep" per session or I will add 2.5lbs or even 5lbs from the previous session. DO not let your ego own you. Guys that fail will try to add 25-50lbs to their realistic weights. That is going to only get you hurt quick. I will add 2.5-5lbs and I will sit there until I get it. If I dont get it, next session I will get it. I will pursue more weight then I did the previous session. And I will never stop pursuing it. I have failed 100x more then I have succeeded. This is how I have progressed to where I am. There is no secret, blood, sweat and tears everyone. Just like you. Don't be afraid to try a weight because you can't get it. Train as heavy as safely possible within your rep ranges each and every time, switch up your routine regularly and find the Mind/Muscle connection..PROPER NUTRITION and you will be just fine.

Size comparison to my training partner from Worlds Strongest Man/IFSA/ASM competitor Big Tom McClure (I am 5'7-5'8" here at 220lbs pretty lean. Tom is 6'3-4" and 375+ lbs. I have seen him hit 405x20 on bench with ease [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Thanks for creating a great log to follow! You absolutely put the time and effort in. Have they managed to work the pricing down on the most wanted?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
That vid was crazy!!!! 405 like that!!???

Great wrokout and excellent log brother!!!

Don't worry either about lag time returning pm's. I know things are hectic.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Thanks again everyone!!!

FINAL UPDATE

Finished out my 30 day run of Most Wanted the other day. Sorry again for the delay, been meaning to do the last and final update on this product, just been beyond busy.

WEEK 4- FINAL REVIEW

Strength- Strength good at the end, carried good strength the entire run.
Muscle Hardness-Not really muscle hardness like an epi andro..I was fuller and more pumped during the run.
Size- Def gained a small amount. About 3lbs overall.
Endurance- I would say my endurance feels better, but I also have a preworkout that might have helped.
Cardio Function- ^^
Vascularity- Increased. Def noticeable at this point. When at rest, it is no more noticeable.
Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted. This increased as time went, sometimes I felt aggravated about an hour after my dosage, which is consistent that my levels were spiked.
Anger- Honestly on more then one occasion when using this product I was edgy. For sure. But I am like this on even epi andro. I am usually very passive, but certain compounds can make me more irritable. This is not to the degree of epistane or dbol for example, but I noticed it.
Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say overall mood was way better, as my sleep was way better.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improved overall,except the few irritabilities..but again I dealt with ridiculous situations this week..so can't blame product fully.
Aggression in the Gym- Solid aggression.
How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved.
Any sexually related issues- Overall better..improvements in sleep I am sure are part of this too.
Nightmares- I had several while using this product..my sleep was way deeper. I imagine this might be relative?
Night Sweats- NONE
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- NONE
Hair growth- Facial hair grew quicker. Hair on head was darker, which happens to me with increased test levels as well.

Overall Review: Great Product!!!!!!!!! I am very happy with this run. Cool run. Much different then any other run I have ever done. My recovery is the best it has ever been. When I used to abuse high dosages of AAS, I had solid recovery but this is different. This reminds me of when I use nutrient timing tricks like BCAA's, intra's and bedtime recovery, nutritent timing methods, but even better.

And the thing was I timed those. This I simply took in even increments.

I liked the 4 caps, 1 at at time with meals in the am, better then 2caps 2x per day. The 2 caps, 2x per day, seemed to make me way more edgy. That is the one thing I noticed for me, that I did get irritable when I dosed this higher. Seemed to hit in the beginning of the run and the end. This may have coincided with stress levels too though, it's hard to say.

What I will say, is that I did not increase my calories. I came away with 3lbs of gain. I def look good after this run. I am not insanely stronger or bigger, but this is all relative. Lets say I jacked my calories up 1-2000 calories more, would I have made much bigger gains?? For sure. This product does what it intends to. I can tell that my body used the calories I consumed more efficiently because of the lean muscle gains that I made.

Mind you, 3lbs on someone like me, who has been doing this a long time and has abused AAS in the past, is "alot". To the user who is 100% natural, or even someone who is not, you will see definitive gains. I remember in around 1995..I used to use Digestive Enzymes. A bit different, but similar thought process whereas you are looking to utilize your food more efficiently. This is the 2015 edition and it is worth your time.

Overall I have no complaints. Like I mentioned, sleep was the best it has ever been in well over a decade. I have not used sleeping pills the entire time, not even once..which is unheard of for me. I truly hope that I can remain off sleeping pills for good, not sure if this triggered the proper mechanism that I needed to just be able to fall asleep permanently but I hope so, but I will come back and post up within the next few weeks and see what happens.

Overall, for anyone looking to make some gains, practically and with really no sides, this is a solid product. The anabolic effect was very on par with halodrol, or halo extreme. Meaning it "felt" very similar to me in some regards, it gives a very similar type of result, plus the recovery benefits on top of it, that halo does not produce.

RECOVERY in a bottle.

IFN has impressed me once again. IFN has reached out to me about repping for them, and I have to say I am giving it VERY serious thought. I like the idea alot. I have used their Msten and it was the best version I have ever used.I have used their Contraband and it is awesome. It is clean and smooth, and it is ideal for someone who doesn't want something that is too stim based. I have used their synthermo with clients, etc, and it is amazing. I have used Kingpin with my clients and they love it. I can stand behind anything I believe in, and I believe in everything I have tried from them, 100% ....so in the near future, this very well may happen.

I want to thank everyone for the support, it means alot. Very cool from all the forums to stand behind this log. IFN has sent me a bottle of their new preworkout to review "ILLICIT" which is 400mgs of caffeine per serving..so super stim based. I will report my findings in the form of a review in the near future.

Also off topic,PN sent me a bottle of the new andro300 to try, so since I got them all today, i figured I'd take a picture with all of it at once, and this is why it is pictured. I will review that too separately (not log it).

I have to admit, I enjoyed doing this log, but I am glad to be done with the log, simply because it takes alot of time which I don't have, but both the log and the product motivated me big time. so thank you for everyone for your patience with me, and giving me your trust in identifying if this product works!! It does.

Thanks for the Tshirt IFN. I will wear it proudly. You guys are awesome

-Wesley

View attachment 114874

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Thanks again everyone!!!

FINAL UPDATE

Finished out my 30 day run of Most Wanted the other day. Sorry again for the delay, been meaning to do the last and final update on this product, just been beyond busy.

WEEK 4- FINAL REVIEW

Strength- Strength good at the end, carried good strength the entire run.
Muscle Hardness-Not really muscle hardness like an epi andro..I was fuller and more pumped during the run.
Size- Def gained a small amount. About 3lbs overall.
Endurance- I would say my endurance feels better, but I also have a preworkout that might have helped.
Cardio Function- ^^
Vascularity- Increased. Def noticeable at this point. When at rest, it is no more noticeable.
Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted. This increased as time went, sometimes I felt aggravated about an hour after my dosage, which is consistent that my levels were spiked.
Anger- Honestly on more then one occasion when using this product I was edgy. For sure. But I am like this on even epi andro. I am usually very passive, but certain compounds can make me more irritable. This is not to the degree of epistane or dbol for example, but I noticed it.
Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say overall mood was way better, as my sleep was way better.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improved overall,except the few irritabilities..but again I dealt with ridiculous situations this week..so can't blame product fully.
Aggression in the Gym- Solid aggression.
How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved.
Any sexually related issues- Overall better..improvements in sleep I am sure are part of this too.
Nightmares- I had several while using this product..my sleep was way deeper. I imagine this might be relative?
Night Sweats- NONE
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- NONE
Hair growth- Facial hair grew quicker. Hair on head was darker, which happens to me with increased test levels as well.

Overall Review: Great Product!!!!!!!!! I am very happy with this run. Cool run. Much different then any other run I have ever done. My recovery is the best it has ever been. When I used to abuse high dosages of AAS, I had solid recovery but this is different. This reminds me of when I use nutrient timing tricks like BCAA's, intra's and bedtime recovery, nutritent timing methods, but even better.

And the thing was I timed those. This I simply took in even increments.

I liked the 4 caps, 1 at at time with meals in the am, better then 2caps 2x per day. The 2 caps, 2x per day, seemed to make me way more edgy. That is the one thing I noticed for me, that I did get irritable when I dosed this higher. Seemed to hit in the beginning of the run and the end. This may have coincided with stress levels too though, it's hard to say.

What I will say, is that I did not increase my calories. I came away with 3lbs of gain. I def look good after this run. I am not insanely stronger or bigger, but this is all relative. Lets say I jacked my calories up 1-2000 calories more, would I have made much bigger gains?? For sure. This product does what it intends to. I can tell that my body used the calories I consumed more efficiently because of the lean muscle gains that I made.

Mind you, 3lbs on someone like me, who has been doing this a long time and has abused AAS in the past, is "alot". To the user who is 100% natural, or even someone who is not, you will see definitive gains. I remember in around 1995..I used to use Digestive Enzymes. A bit different, but similar thought process whereas you are looking to utilize your food more efficiently. This is the 2015 edition and it is worth your time.

Overall I have no complaints. Like I mentioned, sleep was the best it has ever been in well over a decade. I have not used sleeping pills the entire time, not even once..which is unheard of for me. I truly hope that I can remain off sleeping pills for good, not sure if this triggered the proper mechanism that I needed to just be able to fall asleep permanently but I hope so, but I will come back and post up within the next few weeks and see what happens.

Overall, for anyone looking to make some gains, practically and with really no sides, this is a solid product. The anabolic effect was very on par with halodrol, or halo extreme. Meaning it "felt" very similar to me in some regards, it gives a very similar type of result, plus the recovery benefits on top of it, that halo does not produce.

RECOVERY in a bottle.

IFN has impressed me once again. IFN has reached out to me about repping for them, and I have to say I am giving it VERY serious thought. I like the idea alot. I have used their Msten and it was the best version I have ever used.I have used their Contraband and it is awesome. It is clean and smooth, and it is ideal for someone who doesn't want something that is too stim based. I have used their synthermo with clients, etc, and it is amazing. I have used Kingpin with my clients and they love it. I can stand behind anything I believe in, and I believe in everything I have tried from them, 100% ....so in the near future, this very well may happen.

I want to thank everyone for the support, it means alot. Very cool from all the forums to stand behind this log. IFN has sent me a bottle of their new preworkout to review "ILLICIT" which is 400mgs of caffeine per serving..so super stim based. I will report my findings in the form of a review in the near future.

Also off topic,PN sent me a bottle of the new andro300 to try, so since I got them all today, i figured I'd take a picture with all of it at once, and this is why it is pictured. I will review that too separately (not log it).

I have to admit, I enjoyed doing this log, but I am glad to be done with the log, simply because it takes alot of time which I don't have, but both the log and the product motivated me big time. so thank you for everyone for your patience with me, and giving me your trust in identifying if this product works!! It does.

Thanks for the Tshirt IFN. I will wear it proudly. You guys are awesome

-Wesley

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thank you for the effort and the tremendous detail of this log brother!

You are really an incredible athlete and I appreciate you bringing us this.

Hope to keep seeing you brother!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic