Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

~Wesley versus MOST WANTED -Laxogenin/ecdysterone by IRON FORGED NUTRITION~

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Is your mate Tim in the no hands squat vid any relation to Tom Terwilliger ?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Checking in to find great news! The good sleep and no lethargy make it worth it rite there! Sounds like its doing its job. Improved libido, recovery, and pumps too!

That 500 x 2 no hands is pretty sick, kudos Wesley!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
FREAK!!!!! Did I see a no handed squat??? That is crazy!!! Plus huge weight for lotsa reps! Love it!!!

Thank you man!! You're way too kind. Most people think they are dumb. I do those bc they are harder and honestly I lack flexibility. It is a bit of a circus act..I'll admit it. Misha (Russian from WSM and Olympic lifting) stole these from me and then added 150lbs o the lift..bastard LOL.
Is your mate Tim in the no hands squat vid any relation to Tom Terwilliger ?

Hey man, ty for checking in. He has brothers, not sure. If you google him, Tim's pretty well known in BBing :) :) who is Tom Terwilliger??

Checking in to find great news! The good sleep and no lethargy make it worth it rite there! Sounds like its doing its job. Improved libido, recovery, and pumps too!

That 500 x 2 no hands is pretty sick, kudos Wesley!

Ty man..very much> Great to see you again!!! And yes, honestly for a natural product, it is SURPRISING me. I didn't know what to expect. Not at all..Still can't wait to see what happens. Im a guinea pig right now..and content with that LOL.

UPDATE 1/12/2015

WEEK 1- REVIEW

Strength- Strength is very good. Not sure it has increased YET...but it is Optimal. I feel very strong so far on this.
Muscle Hardness- Very minimal hardening, if anything more of a pump.
Size- Def look fuller and bigger already. Some water and some pump and some gain.
Endurance- Can't comment one way or another on this. Not sure
Cardio Function- Can't say.
Vascularity- No more vascular
Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted.
Anger- no anger
Depression- no depression
Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say I am super motivated and therefore happy.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improved bc I am getting bigger!
Agression in the Gym- Decent. Nothing like epistane or epiandro.but a good warm aggression underlying.
How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved.
Sex Drive- Increased for sure.
Any sexually related issues- Overall better..improvements in sleep I am sure are part of this too.
Nightmares- Actually yes I had 2 or so while on this product, could be coincidence, not sure.
Night Sweats- NONE
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None Known
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- NONE
Hair growth- Facial hair is coming in a bit fast this week.

WEEK 1 REVIEW COMMENTS:

Product works. Appetite up, Sleep improved, libido improved, recovery improved, etc..2lb gain. Best sleep I have had in years. Also my body temperature I noticed is about 1-2 degrees higher most of the day. Almost feel warm all day but good...like when your Test levels are higher..and u are warm, mildly aggressive, feel strong, but very good.

Not a bad start!! At the gym 2morrow. Lets see what else happens.

Here's a few videos just for fun..these are old, I have used them in logs before, but this is just a little intersession for anyone who hasn't seen these yet ;)

Ty to everyone following :)

Last edited by a moderator:
kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Hey man, ty for checking in. He has brothers, not sure. If you google him, Tim's pretty well known in BBing :) :) who is Tom Terwilliger??

Tom Terwilliger was an IFBB pro and Mr USA 1986 , he was best known as one of the greatest posers of all time . He was such a good poser when he competed in the post Olympia Grand Prix circuit he was automatically allowed to pose last because no one wanted to come on stage after him .
For a lot of the audience his posing routines were a highlight of the show .

Interested looking through your log and it's great to see you keeping your training fun and innovative .

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Tom Terwilliger was an IFBB pro and Mr USA 1986 , he was best known as one of the greatest posers of all time . He was such a good poser when he competed in the post Olympia Grand Prix circuit he was automatically allowed to pose last because no one wanted to come on stage after him .
For a lot of the audience his posing routines were a highlight of the show .

Interested looking through your log and it's great to see you keeping your training fun and innovative .

Very cool..I sent him a text to ask him..but I don't think it is a relative. That is actually when I started lifting in my basement around 8-9 years old..though I only knew the top guys in the sport, like Arnold, etc..I do love that time era. I like the 90's the best personally. That was the time frame and athletes that drew my interest the most. The new guys are great..and giant. But I like symmetry better personally.

Ty for posting man. And everyone else for checking this out.

UPDATE WEDS 1/14/2014

Shoulders/back/power routine

Seated Rows

50x10

100x10

150x10

300x10 (rack) with ease..weight felt light

Hang Cleans

135x10

135x10

185x6

225x6

225x6 (HANG CLEAN and Press (this set only) - Just like Justin Harris in the video)

275x2 (weight was flying up- at which point I gave myself a tiny bicep strain)

Justin was one of the guys I used to look up to in the sport. Still respect him greatly Haven't seen him in awhile, but he used to run with a group of guys called Team Troponin. One of the strongest pound for pound bodybuilders that I have ever seen. Very inspiring. I actually only ever do Hang Cleans bc of him...

Bicep is strained a small bit, so I put on some Absorbine Jr. Horse linament and then put a compression sleeve on and decide I am going to go a little lighter just to be safe.

Arnold Curl Variations (sitting on a flat bench with no back support. Rest each dumbell on each knee. Hammer curl it to shoulder height, press in one arnold curl motion (supinated), lockout at top for a second, lower and repeat with other arm.repeat)

30x10 per arm

40x10 per arm

50x10 per arm..This is actually relatively heavy on these believe it or not. These are not as easy as they sound.

Front Raises with Barbell (some momentum)

135x10

135x8

135x6

Like in this video

Dumbell Pullovers (not going heavy bc of the slight pain in the bicep)

50x20

70x20

Ran out of time called it a day. Very minimal pain in the bicep. Truth is that the hang clean, was going up so fast, that when I was catching it, it was traveling higher then I expected and therefore dropping several inches, at the portion you catch a hang clean. This is dangerous. However, it was not intentional. This means and I can honestly say I was "stronger the workout" then the last time I did these 2 weeks ago. I do feel optimal and or new strength on this. I am using my preworkout and that is helping as well.

Started running the Most Wanted differently today. I do feel that it would be more effective with a steady blood plasma level, just like any oral would be. Since it is utilizing protein more efficiently I decided I will do 4 caps, one with every meal taken starting at breakfast. I do believe this will give a better overall gain to me, because truthfully I am eating alot in each sitting, so there is no reason that any 1 meal of mine should have 2 caps, and then other meals have less. Granted, I do not know the half life of Most wanted, or when it peaks. I am also using nutrient timing with this. So for example, if I am going to use 1 of my most wanted caps with something fast absorbing, like my protein shake that has Hydrolized protein in it..I am going to use 1 cap of most wanted 15 minutes before drinking that shake. Said thought is to time digestion better. Not exactly, that's not possible. But I can hit the nail on the head closer??

Does this make sense?? sorry if it is confusing. MY entire 20 years I have used Nutrient Timing as the basis for mine and my clients results. So I believe in this 1000% for diet and supplementation. If you are skeptical, please read about it and experience it prior to throwing it out the window. I swear by it.

Anyways, back to the gym today. Oh another thing I forgot to mention. This week into the product, I am noticing an hour after I take it..I am moody/irritable. Not to the degree I would be with epistane or dbol for example..but noticeably it is causing this. Which is interesting at the least, because I only get that effect when something is increasing my levels. I can say factually this is happening. Also what I do want to mention is that I am hypersensitive to meds, supps, etc..always have been. Plus I am very in tune with my body, and mental connection to it after all these years..so the things I am noticing and reporting are not just coincidence or chance. As annoying as it might be to mention, one has to consider that I very easily can differentiate between a consistent reaction and mere coincidence.

What is coincidence so far=
2 nightmares.

What is consistent= Improved sleep, recovery, libido, feeling overall better, slight increase in body temperature, increased appetite and thirst.

Hope this helps. Back at the gym tonight..SUPER motivated, i am feeling really good on this product. I do wonder what a regiment of say, 30-60 days, 1 cap at a time, 8 meals per day, so 8 caps, high protein diet would produce. I am starting to believe this product might have a VERY good potential. Greater then what is known about yet.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
This log is excellent and thorough review of the product!!! Good job bro!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
A lot of thorough thought in here! Nice job and great vids

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
This log is excellent and thorough review of the product!!! Good job bro!

Thank you so much BM for still following..much appreciated!!

A lot of thorough thought in here! Nice job and great vids

Thank you for checking in :) And the kind words :)

TUESDAY UPDATE

Sorry for the delays everyone. Juggling a log while running the Supplement Store is not an easy task. Hundreds of messages per day so if I owe anyone a PM or response, please bare with me. I am trying my best to catch and will always respond to everyone. Thanks again for being here.

Have trained 3x this week. Here is what my 2 week update is:

2 week update

This past week, on several of the days I noticed that I was feeling a bit irritable/aggressive while using the product. Feel good. Sleep is still good. Recovery is good. I noticed more vascularity.

I am up .5 more lbs, so 2.5lbs to date. In all fairness, I wanted 1 more gym day at least..and I wanted more time this week. Doing my best under the circumstances, but had I had another day in me and a few more meals I know I would have had a slightly better gain this week for fact. But life happens..I'm sure you guys can all agree. Under optimal conditions, I can feel that I would have gained more this week. Factually.

WEEK 2- REVIEW

Strength- Strength is still good. I feel very strong so far on this during the day. Good aggression.
Muscle Hardness-Still seems to carry more of a pump then hardening effects.
Size- Def look fuller and bigger already. Some water and some pump and some gain.
Endurance- Unknown.
Cardio Function- Unknown.
Vascularity- I was def more vascular during my workouts I noticed it. Def noticeable at this point. When at rest, it is no more noticeable.
Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted. This increased this week ..big time.
Anger- Honestly I had a few days I was irritable this week.
Depression- no depression
Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say I am super motivated still, though I had a few irritable days this week. Also situational. Felt edgy a bit.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improved overall,except the few irritabilities..but again I dealt with ridiculous situations this week..so can't blame product fully.
Agression in the Gym- Solid aggression.
How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved.
Sex Drive- Increased for sure.
Any sexually related issues- Overall better..improvements in sleep I am sure are part of this too.
Nightmares- Actually yes I had 1 more this week- so 3 to date.
Night Sweats- NONE
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None Known
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- NONE
Hair growth- Facial hair is coming in quicker.

Still happy with this product. It is def working. Biggest noticeable results are in recovery and sleep still. I simply have to find more time in my schedule to get the optimal result. The next few days I am going to hit it very hard.

Also the bicep strain/slight strain is still there (very very slightly) It is actually alot better then I would have expected. But I am keeping my arm days light and no more cleans or hang cleans until it is 100% gone.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Thanks for such informative updates! Glad to hear the plusses are still there and no negatives. Hope you're able to get back to your normal routine this wk!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Thanks for such informative updates! Glad to hear the plusses are still there and no negatives. Hope you're able to get back to your normal routine this wk!

Thanks man..hit it for times this week. Every workout was excellent. Recovery and strength are A++++ (prob relative)

Update SUNDAY 1/25/2014

Still been training. Ttained 4 x this week. Every session was good.

What I noticed this week on the product. I leveled out 100% feeling aggressive and irritable.

My sleep is still very sound. I feel rested still. Recovery is improved.

I weighed in and right now I am up around 3.5 lbs as I am approaching the 3 week mark. My appetite is not as strong during the day as it was the first 2 weeks, but it is very much improved. I find right after I take my dosages I am starving..particularly at night. I eat every night, very late at night and salt and sugar cravings for whatever reason. This is consistent.

I also still feel a mild anabolic effect. My strength is still very good. Better then normal. I am stronger more often then before I used this product and my belief is that the Recovery portion and sleep is fully responsible for this. I do feel like I have some testosterone boost with this product. Libido is good. Erection quality still good. Ejaculatory volume is better, it has increased for whatever reason..maybe better sleep, thus more production.

Overall I continue to be impressed by this product, in terms of "natural products". Does it compare to a Banned ProHormone?? Not really unless you wanna compare it to the effects of a mild version..However, there are no sides, I feel better..Immune function, mood, everything is improved.

I can only imagine if you dosed this in addition to AAS/PH/ or even HRT, that your gains would be far superior.

I am convinced this product is not seeing it's full Potential just yet..rather this is the beginning stages. For example, i would like to see what happens if someone runs 8 of these a day, disciplined and eating a high protein diet, with labs weekly. I do think this is imperative to experiment with more.

I have used "recovery" products before, intraworkout, glutamine, bcaa's, etc, etc...This outperforms all of them with ease in the recovery department.

WORKOUT

Squats *ass to grass pause reps- 5 seconds at bottom"

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x6

405x6

Leg Extensions

40x20

50x20

60x20

100x20

Deadlifts (speed work with straps)

135x10

225x10

315x10 (way stronger on these..this flew up with such ease it's ridiculous) Stronger for fact on these.

405x10..like a toy. I haven't deadlifted for speed reps in awhile and I was much stronger this set then I was the last time I deadlifted..

(estimated max has to be right around 650-675x1 right now..Deads are not my favorite lift tbh.)

405x2 with '1-arm' just clowing around. Circus act..I know.

Some abs..actually I should mention I did abs 4days this week and obliques. I feel good energy on them. I have not seen more fat loss from this compound, but I do feel my energy was far better and I was punching out crunches for reps of 50 with ease..and some medicine ball decline situps for reps of 20-30 with ease. I would say my endurance and energy is better overall on this product.

Called it a day. I did train only abs today, Sunday..and spent some down time at the gym just to enjoy myself and have some time away from work etc....Which is like meditation for me..the gym that is at times.

Very happy with product for what it is. And again, I can't help find myself thinking this product is underestimated for the least. I have a client on it who is seeing similar attributes to me as well I have heard alot of other people who are now saying that they experienced many positives as well.

I think the issue being that several people have tried Laxogenin products and required little or no differences. The big factor is that Most Wanted is in a cyclodextrin delivery system. A delivery system can make or break a product. Look at AndroHard series or virtually multiple other products with delivery systems, in which that system makes or breaks the product.

This very well sounds to be the same. In the Patrick Arnold thread on PHF..many people are quick to virtually just discredit Laxogenin because their version did not work. Or their friend said it did not work. Not one of these individuals has tried "Most Wanted by Iron Forged". So disputing an ingredient from Brand A...cannot be compared to Brand B. Please don't listen to these people who are saying it has ZERO effect because they have never tried this version. It would be like comparing Balkan testosterone (garbage) to a brand like Organon. It simply idiotic at best.

This product if costs can be reduced has extremely important features that are very much sought after by the bodybuilding community. If cost does not come down, via supply and demand or whatever it takes..then this might never happen. Just remember that I am saying it, if and when it becomes a staple. Theres absolutely alot of unknown potential to this product. For fact.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Great updates! This sounds like a great product, hope they get that price down. You do belong in a circus with that dl, you're an animal!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
This log is phenomenal!!! I have never seen this kind of detail and excellence!
Great workout brother!
You are really doing great!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic