Rolanalon
What's New?

~Wesley versus MOST WANTED -Laxogenin/ecdysterone by IRON FORGED NUTRITION~

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Hey brother! Killer workout!

This is really interesting. What are your special shrugs?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Hey brother! Killer workout!

This is really interesting. What are your special shrugs?

First 20-30 seconds of this video, you can see the trap size I developed using this technique that I came up with years back. I train all my clients with this and find it far superior to using heavy cheat shrugs. Once in awhile I will throw in camber bar shrugs as well..but tbh, i find that using lighter weight and doing traps 2-3x per week..just like calves, for me, is far more beneficial.

Last edited by a moderator:
wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Update

Starting 4 cap regimen ED..today.

So far I have noticed for a fact 3 things:

1) An hour after I take Most Wanted, I am hungry, very hungry.

2) I am sleeping better and I am waking up more rested feeling (not using OneIronMacer yet until this week so factually I can tell this is the Most Wanted doing this)

3) Libido and sex drive is through the roof,legit on this since I started. Could be coincidence, but I don't believe it it, but time will tell.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Great new on the most wanted! The sleep benefits interest me.

Your trap development is outstanding!!! I like the plate shrugs you did and will give them a go, heavy bb shrugs pinch my back.

Im speachless as to your box squats, whoa!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Great new on the most wanted! The sleep benefits interest me.

Your trap development is outstanding!!! I like the plate shrugs you did and will give them a go, heavy bb shrugs pinch my back.

Im speachless as to your box squats, whoa!

Thank you 5.0..for the kind words once again. I truly appreciate the nice words and you following my journal is very helpful, ty for being here to support me :) did you train today as well?? What split are you currently on?

First workout on full dosage.

Picked up some clients doing P.T again so my time is limited, but I will be sure to post up 3x per week minimum..So if anyone leaves me questions, please don't think I am being rude or ignoring..just super busy but will respond asap!

Had 35 minutes to train only so I had to make this one count.

2 caps in the am with a high protein breakfast.

Hit the gym for 2pm, which is a good time for me, gyms empty and I am pretty strong, or strongest 2-5pm in my personal experiences.

WORKOUT

Chest/Traps

**warmup for 5 mins

Flat Bench

135x10

225x10

315x6

405x3 (had maybe 5 in me today)

315 pause reps x 10 (5 second count resting on chest)

WesleyInman Shrugs

45x20

45x20

45x20

45x20

Incline Dumbells (weights per hand)

100x20

120x20

Ran out of time. Quick but not a bad session. Felt strong, def undertrained on this session as I had way more in me, but Under-training for me works better then overtraining.

Back at it 2morrow..wanna hit legs..might even do a 2 leg day/week routine for this month. When I was sick I lost a small amount of size in my quads..I lose size in the quads and biceps first..always. So I wanna bring them back to normal.

Will figure it out in the am.

Still noticed the appetite an hour after taking MostWanted and libido is exceptionally high all day on this. I really wanna feel this out and see if this is 100% responsible.

Anyways I am motivated. Strength was good, but WAY too early to see real results.

I actually have heard other people who ran this say they got improved sleep, and recovery and awesome pumps on this product. The very few people who ran this at 2 caps ED liked it. Very curious to see what this stuff can do.

People have asked my expectation..None. But if I can gain 2-4lbs of muscle and lose a drop of bodyfat on such a product I think that would be HUGE. I would love to see this outperform DAA and/or Osta. That would be impressive IMO.

Back at it 2morrow.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Tried those shrugs out and I liked them! Great activation and oh the burn! Thanks for posting the vids

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Thank you Bull and 5.0 once again for following along :)

Update
TUESDAYS WORKOUT

Back/Biceps/Triceps

Got to the gym early in the a.m. Barely awake. Hate training early but I punched it out.

Decided I would wait until Weds for leg day. Which is today.

Seated Back Rows
50x20
100x10
150x10
300(rack) x 10..feels easy

Skullcrusher variation
(sitting at an angle backwards on a preacher bench)
40x20
50x20
60x20

Incline Dumbell Curls
25x10
35x10
45x10
55x10 per arm

Pullovers (slow and controlled)
50x10
70x10
100x10 (tricep bothering me at this point)

Hammer Curls
(dumbells per hand)
25x10
50x8
70x8
80x8

Super close grip Incline Press (specialty exercise-bringing bar to the chin only, pause, explode up each rep)
45x30
45x30

Dumbell deadlift into Curls
(specialty exercise, done at the end to stretch the bicep out)
50x10
50x10

Streched, hanging on a pull up bar and a few odds and ends and called it a day.

Hydrated well.

Noticed my pump stayed with me longer. Still noticing the same things on this product. Sleep is better and in the morning I feel alot better, just not as tired and it is not as difficult to wake up. For me this is a big deal. Only other product that seemed to do this to me was MHP's Secretagogue One which is a natural HGH releaser.

Libido still through the roof.

Nothing else to note as of yet.

Quick video I meant to post yesterday which shows what the pause reps on bench look like:

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Intense day and lot of reps! That's great to hear the sleep difference is continuing. Big damn pause presses you made look easy! Awesome work/log!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Loved the video brother!! You are such a beast!!! You handled that like it was a feather! Im just amazed by you!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Intense day and lot of reps! That's great to hear the sleep difference is continuing. Big damn pause presses you made look easy! Awesome work/log!

Thank you again..Much appreciated!! so far so good :)

Loved the video brother!! You are such a beast!!! You handled that like it was a feather! Im just amazed by you!

Hey man, ty again for the kind words!!!!!!! Hows your training going well?? Hope all is well man..I have to PM you btw..so sorry I have been booked so much this week I haven't been able to breathe. Never ignoring you or anyone here on the forum. Will be checking PM's later today!!!

UPDATE SUNDAY 1/11/2014

Ok So I have been on this product full dosage about a week.

I will do the full update (weekly update on the entire scale of effects later) but here is an update for now.

Honestly. I am a bit startled by this product. I dont recognize it's effects completely yet..TBH... But it works. I will let you know I am up 2lbs and I am far more fuller and noticeable. I can make a little sense out of it.

1)SLEEP! My sleep is OPTIMAL on this product. I have relied on sleep pills, tylenol PM, melatonin, etc, for years, only to wake up groggy and feel like ****. This is the first time I have not had to use them. To the point I am in disbelief. I wake up not feeling lethargic. I wake up feeling good and refreshed, like I haven't in years. I don't have to take before bedtime. I just can fall asleep and turn off now like a normal human being. This hasn't happened to me in 10+ years. Honestly. Remarkable difference.

2) Recovery. Partially because of the sleep but also I am not sore the next day following workouts. This stuff is improving my recovery big time. I do believe intra workouts, BCAAs and glutamine with intra workout and post workout and before bed as well work..But I am not doing any of this.

Trust me..this product is working. It is VERY different acting then a PH, but I see lean gains already. I am not more vascular yet. My strength has been SOLID. I can't say it is making me stronger yet, but the pumps I have, seem to stick with me.

The sleep and recovery portion has me blown away.

The few people I have talked to that have run this say the same thing, at 2 caps ED..so I am sure it is more noticeable at 4, like I am doing.

Let me update my last workout on THURS and I will update Friday's session later on.

LEG DAY

Leg Extensions (warmups)
50x20
70x20
100x20

SQUATS (super super deep ATG- Pause at the bottom fully sitting for 5 seconds, explode up)
135x10
225x10
225x10
315x10
405x5
405x4
405x3
405x3 (these are not as easy as they sound! )

Deadlift
315x5
405x5 speed reps
495x5
585x5

Seated Calf Raises
(pause at the top for 5 seconds and squeeze each rep) and at the bottom likewise
1 plate=45lbs
1x20
2x10
3x10
4x10
4x10
4x10

Hanging ab raises and called it a day.

Here is some old footage to show my squats and the big kid behind me is my buddy Tim Terwilliger, used to work with I-force and numerous other companies. Bunch of you guys know him. Good kid. Anyways, enjoy..be back later.

My apologies for the delays once again.

Product so far works. For anyone who thinks otherwise, I challenge anyone to try this and see for yourself. I very much cannot explain how much I am impressed about the recovery/sleep portion.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
FREAK!!!!! Did I see a no handed squat??? That is crazy!!! Plus huge weight for lotsa reps! Love it!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic