Ventrogluteal Injection site

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids' started by JackD, Sep 18, 2010.

1. F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T. MuscleHead

Sep 24, 2011
    Most go with 1' but I do know guys that have used 1 1/2 if they're much meatier guys.My preference is 1'.

2. F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T. MuscleHead

Sep 24, 2011
    Great find CEO.

3. Assbrown

Assbrown New Member

Oct 11, 2011
    hey guys just did it today, painless. Wow. So can we do long acting esters on this part as well?

cool i just read that you can. Thanks guy. Did not hurt at all. Yey

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  4. ceo

ceo VIP Member

Oct 12, 2010
    to prevent leakage you should be doing a Z-Track injection whenever possible.

The Z-track injection technique will reduce leakage of medication or blood through subcutaneous tissue. This assures the full dosage of medication is received by the patient. With the Z-track technique, you displace the tissue (skin and subQ layer) about one inch with your non-dominant hand, insert the needle, push the medication slowly, after pushing meds wait about 5 seconds then withdraw the needle and immediately release the displaced tissue . Once the needle’s withdrawn, the tissue is restored to its normal position leaving the drug inside the muscle and preventing leakage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. BossK

BossK New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    This site is my favorite. If you are shooting a ton of gear you can easily put 3ml in your ventroglute. It is fairly painless and even if your shooting something painful like prop you will not have the pain associated with hitting your quad or delt.

6. ritch

ritch MuscleHead

Dec 4, 2011
    Does anyone else have hard time finding the spot on say the left side? I can get the right side no problem. Weird... I've used a 1.5 inch 23 gauge no problem for this.

7. stb1041

stb1041 New Member

Jun 26, 2012

When I have my hand in the position that you described, and i turn my foot in and out, I feel a muscle flexing by my hand. Is that the ventro glute?

8. Jada

Jada Senior Member

Aug 10, 2012
    great sticky ! i always wanted to c where ventro is located now i just need to find it on my self:ar!

9. kloan

kloan Member

Oct 8, 2012
    2" down from the bottom of your hipbone (where it indents). You can also extend your leg straight out forward and see the muscle stick out, inject at the top of that, down about 1/2-1" from the very top of the muscle. Easy peasy.

irishiron likes this.
  10. J-dub

J-dub MuscleHead

Feb 16, 2013
    I can't figure it out I've watched and read everything I can on this site and just can't tell where the hell it is... lol

11. Dex

Dex VIP Member

Mar 30, 2011
    youtube.com

J-dub likes this.
  12. Sandpig

Sandpig MuscleHead

Jul 13, 2012
    I've been using this spot for a few weeks now. By far my favorite.