Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Ventrogluteal Injection site

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I too had a nurse try to help me find the sweet spot back when Jack first posted this...no luck either bro.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I never heard of injecting the sacrum, I can't even reach that far. Lats get in the way:)

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
still too much of a pussy to put 2cc in there

glutes, delts, tris, quads for me

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I just did it..... Super easy and no pain

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I'm gonna have to try that ventro site, u said it was good for short esters, what about linger ones like omnedren or sust?
I only poke once a week now, but that side glute is all I hit. Its easy for me to do on my own and its painless beyond the initial pinch of breaking the skin. It holes 2ml of enanthate very easily for me LOL. Just a little drop or two of blood. It has always been a go to spot for me.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I only poke once a week now, but that side glute is all I hit. Its easy for me to do on my own and its painless beyond the initial pinch of breaking the skin. It holes 2ml of enanthate very easily for me LOL. Just a little drop or two of blood. It has always been a go to spot for me.

I really need to try this one and get it in rotation, especially for this upcoming cycle. It’s weird that I’m more comfortable injecting my chest than I am the VG. I just feel like I’m going straight into bone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
VG is my favorite site. When I first did it, it went in smooth.. no pain, nowhere near any nerves. And it's been that way ever since. I have to be somewhat careful everywhere else about getting near nerves sometimes, but VG has never been an issue. It just takes it to the hilt every time like. I sit down to do it; it's that muscle that pokes out beneath the hip.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
VG is my favorite site. When I first did it, it went in smooth.. no pain, nowhere near any nerves. And it's been that way ever since. I have to be somewhat careful everywhere else about getting near nerves sometimes, but VG has never been an issue. It just takes it to the hilt every time like. I sit down to do it; it's that muscle that pokes out beneath the hip.

I feel like it’s so hard to spot on me. Maybe as I continue lowering BF, I’ll be able to locate it better.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Honestly this area is all I’ve been pinning lately. If you want the general area it’s the center area between your iliac crest and hip bone. You can do a standing side hip raise and feel the muscle. Then you go in the center of that muscle.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Honestly this area is all I’ve been pinning lately. If you want the general area it’s the center area between your iliac crest and hip bone. You can do a standing side hip raise and feel the muscle. Then you go in the center of that muscle.

I gotta figure this one out. It sounds amazing. My delts need a break. Hopefully as I lean out it’ll be easier to locate. I hold more fat in that area.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I really need to try this one and get it in rotation, especially for this upcoming cycle. It’s weird that I’m more comfortable injecting my chest than I am the VG. I just feel like I’m going straight into bone

Chest is my favorite spot. You can hit three different spots on your pec if your chest is large enough.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I feel like it’s so hard to spot on me. Maybe as I continue lowering BF, I’ll be able to locate it better.

The best advice I got to find VG was to place my hand on my hip, pointing towards toes, and hit the area at the end of my middle finger.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic