Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tucker Carlson leaving FOX News

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
So he didn’t believe the voting machines were screwed up, but said they could be because there is no evidence to conclude one way or another.

I’m still not seeing what the issue is here.
Dude, thats a bullshit response.
He lied, you know it.
Fox and all its lawyers knew its an issue so they settled for 787.5 million dollars.

If this was Don Lemon you guys would be out for blood.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Soap Opera Soap Opera….. “As the World Turns,” “Days of our Lives”…… I’m having to relive my single digit aged years all over again, thinking back to my mom and my grandmother watching their soap operas everyday like doped up mentally ill patients in a facility!

WTF has happened to AMERICANS :oops:o_O
Drama Drama…… Drama. Gossip queens one and all. WHY? HOW? Is it that no one has any REAL life of their own??

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
de756e14534bd2f229e9274b410d3804.jpg

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
If you don’t like the word journalist, you can call him an opinion reporter of the news. How’s that?
How about just calling him a liar.
Thats what he did and thats what he is.

He knew what he reported was not true.
He did not believe it himself when he told the world.
Why are people trying to spin this shit.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011

Relax bro. None of this shitski will be proven. The machines were acting weird and mail in ballots were stacked deeply and fraudulently for Biden. Will it be proven as factual? Who do we rely upon to get the truth? The government? LMMFAO that’ll never happen. Deep state lies and corruption have complete control over information with the media as its coconspirator. That’s why journalists like Tucker are so invaluable.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011

Relax bro. None of this shitski will be proven. The machines were acting weird and mail in ballots were stacked deeply and fraudulently for Biden. Will it be proven factual? Who do we rely upon to get the truth? The government? LMMFAO that’ll never happen. Deep state lies and corruption have complete control over information with the media as its coconspirator. That’s why journalists like Tucker are so invaluable

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
What a mess this has caused. Quite hilarious really. Best part of it is that Lemon drop got dumped by CNN on the same day. The only guy worth a damn is Brett Baier they should give him a 3 hour time slot.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
No he didn't lie or these people are lying too....
Yes he lied.
He said stuff on the air that he in private emails said he didnt believe
Relax bro. None of this shitski will be proven. The machines were acting weird and mail in ballots were stacked deeply and fraudulently for Biden. Will it be proven factual? Who do we rely upon to get the truth? The government? LMMFAO that’ll never happen. Deep state lies and corruption have complete control over information with the media as its coconspirator. That’s why journalists like Tucker are so invaluable
Its proven.

Tucker said shit on air that he said in private that he dont believe.

When did liars become invaluable?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic