pbtom
What's New?

Tucker Carlson leaving FOX News

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Just heard on NEWSMAX that he is leaving FOX --- his last day was 4/21!!!

WOW, this is huge if true.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've been holding Fox at arms length the past few years, anyway, but this feels like an Anheuser-Busch'esque move.

p.s. I was joking about MSNBC.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This popped up on my news feed. Something happened for such an abrupt change. I’m sure we’ll get the dirt soon!

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Great.
hold those lying cocksucker accountable.

"Carlson and other Fox hosts were caught in private messages doubting their own network’s allegations about Dominion’s role in the supposed election fraud, while also being concerned that Fox was losing audience among Trump fans at the time. In some of them, Carlson privately criticized Trump, saying he hated him passionately.?

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
He's a turd just like Lemon. I don't know how anybody listens to either one.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
This popped up on my news feed. Something happened for such an abrupt change. I’m sure we’ll get the dirt soon!
The surge that happened was the Dominion lawsuit and that the world found out the truth, and the truth is that he lied about the stolen election.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Maybe he will Join Rebel news

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Latest story is that it is related to the discrimination suit that was filed against him in large part and in small part possibly by Dominion. The kool-aid drinkers still loved him even though it is now known that he thought Trump was an idiot and a liar. He must be part of the deep state then, huh. Seriously some of the followers don't understand what they are following.

That Waco rally (airing of grievances) some of them would of gone into a compound with Trump and been willing to burn with him and let him father their kids.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
He is moving to MSNBC, right?
I know you are joking but he did go from CNN to FOX, so...who knows. What's clear to me is he is completely about entertainment and making money. He will say on air and in public whatever is needed to gain views and make money. He certainly should not be a scapegoat for Fox.

He is just looking out for #1 like many of us do. However, he is constantly a hypocrite which I don't believe many of us are on a daily basis.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic