Kiddorism
What's New?

Tucker Carlson leaving FOX News

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I care.
We have been bitching about the lying MSM but as soon as one get caught you go "who cares".

Never hated Tucker, why would you say that? You have never seen me post anything indicating I do hate him.

Im tired of the lying media and when they gets caught I will hold them responsible.
Why dont you?
Didn’t want or intend to offend you. I get that liars bug you and I agree. It’s just that if you had a liar meter his reading would come in low af compared to the clowns that lie the entire time they’re televised. You know who they are.
as mentioned I’ll take a lil white lie here and there. It’s the antagonists non stop bullshit that bugs me.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Didn’t want or intend to offend you. I get that liars bug you and I agree. It’s just that if you had a liar meter his reading would come in low af compared to the clowns that lie the entire time they’re televised. You know who they are.
as mentioned I’ll take a lil white lie here and there. It’s the antagonists non stop bullshit that bugs me.

No, they wouldnt come low AF.
They will show straight up lies.
No need to compare him to others since this is just about him.
Its not a little white lie, its a part of a huge lie about the stolen election and all that has led to Jan 6 ,millions of dollars spent and created a huge rift among people.

All of you who is defending this lie just needs to shut the fuck up about the lying media now.
I will call out every one of the liars and im suprised that so many dont.
its ok that Tucker lies since you like his lies but fuck those other lies is what I get from so many.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
The freedom of speech is independent on how someone uses it. In the United States our speech is currently allowed by the First Amendment and regulated by the Supreme Court decision in Brandenburg v. Ohio. You may quickly notice that "fact checking" "lieing" or "truth" are nowhere in any of the texts, and for good reason.

Locke and the classical liberals know that what is right and wrong, true or false, are too often a product of an opinion or a theory. And we all can name opinions and theory that were once commonly accepted that are now laughable. For this reason someone's observation from their point-of-view must be free to be shared.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
No, they wouldnt come low AF.
They will show straight up lies.
No need to compare him to others since this is just about him.
Its not a little white lie, its a part of a huge lie about the stolen election and all that has led to Jan 6 ,millions of dollars spent and created a huge rift among people.

All of you who is defending this lie just needs to shut the fuck up about the lying media now.
I will call out every one of the liars and im suprised that so many dont.
its ok that Tucker lies since you like his lies but fuck those other lies is what I get from so many.
I need to shut the fuck up? LMMFAO! Ok.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
I'm not going to focus on Tucker specifically as the players are largely irrelevant to the argument I'm going to make. The concern for me is not as simple as a black and white truth vs lie. Its entirely possible to tell whole truths about fictitious statements in the same sentence. No, for me the concern is how those opinions are presented, the effect on the public and the lack of accountability for those opinions.

Anyone can have an opinion on anything whether that opinion is based in reality or not. If they believe it enough it becomes their personal truth. Sprinkle enough verifiable fact in between opinions and the lines between them blur.

These propaganda mouthpieces all have handlers. Every single one of them knows what they're going to talk about and the angle in which they're going to present it. There is no assurance those opinions are genuine or if there is some other entity at work shaping that angle for their benefit. People like to talk about shadow governments and secret cabals. For the sake of argument if those entities were to exist, shaping the personal reality of millions of Americans to align with a certain point of view no matter how hyperbolic would seem incredibly appealing.

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I need to shut the fuck up? LMMFAO! Ok.
Everybody that cries about the lying media who defends Tuckers lies needs to shut the fuck up.
Dont have a leg to stand on.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I'm not going to focus on Tucker specifically as the players are largely irrelevant to the argument I'm going to make. The concern for me is not as simple as a black and white truth vs lie. Its entirely possible to tell whole truths about fictitious statements in the same sentence. No, for me the concern is how those opinions are presented, the effect on the public and the lack of accountability for those opinions.

Anyone can have an opinion on anything whether that opinion is based in reality or not. If they believe it enough it becomes their personal truth. Sprinkle enough verifiable fact in between opinions and the lines between them blur.

These propaganda mouthpieces all have handlers. Every single one of them knows what they're going to talk about and the angle in which they're going to present it. There is no assurance those opinions are genuine or if there is some other entity at work shaping that angle for their benefit. People like to talk about shadow governments and secret cabals. For the sake of argument if those entities were to exist, shaping the personal reality of millions of Americans to align with a certain point of view no matter how hyperbolic would seem incredibly appealing.

But in the case with Tucker its pretty much black and white.
He said shit on his program that he did not believe - thats a lie.
Don Lemon is gone, Tucker got fired. We need more of that.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
He didnt state his opinion, thats the point.
His opinion was the opposite of what he told you - thats a lie.
This is in the dominion discovery.

Yes, I watched him. Fox didnt settle just to be nice.

It seems the lies are more comfortable then the truth for so many.
Tucker lied and thats a fact.

Why do you want to give a liar a pass?

Jesus Christ man, you are totally taking this whole thing on Tucker and Dominion WAY out of proportion and acting like a damn drama queen.

Many of the anchors on FOX pushed the Dominion hoax longer than they should have.....YES, we agree on that. However, in regard to Tucker, which this thread is about, you are totally misrepresenting how things went. Tucker discussed the Dominion voting fraud on his show immediately after the election. However, within 48 hours, he totally disavowed himself from that position. Go back and watch his show where he had Sydney Powell on it. He ripped her to shreds and afterward mentioned that his show would not provide false information that she was pushing. The emails within the disposition prove my point on this. So what you are complaining about occurred within a big whopping 48-hour period. So spare me the bullshit drama already. He never went on about dominion after that very short period, so you are exaggerating shit big time.

Go back and watch that episode. Many people, yes Trump supporters, prematurely stopped watching his show because they thought he was avoiding the truth, when in fact he WAS giving the truth by not supporting her. He mentioned in emails, which are in the disposition, saying how much of a dumbass Sydney Powell was, a complete nutcase I believe is what he and others called her.

Tucker was one of the first, if not the first to disavow her claims because there was no actual proof. If you want to call him a "liar" for that short period, then go on ahead and do so. Now some of the others bought into her Kool-Aid and kept it going for longer periods. Rupert knew and never put a stop to it.

I'm not a Tucker nuthugger, but I like the guy a lot. If you have watched him like you say you do, then you would know that he came out many of times on his show and apologized when he was proven wrong, or gavce wrong information. He actually apologized for the Sydney Powell bullshit, but that may have escaped your mind? Hardly anybody does that these days unless they are forced to do so, and he took a lot of unjust heat for it at the time.

What makes Tucker special is that he goes after everybody, even Trump/MAGA supporters, so that is why many like to watch him.

Now did he go on to talk about election fraud from other different angles? Hell yea he did! Why wouldn't he if there was substantial evidence to bring forth for discussion.

Now one matter and angle that people like Newsmax and I believe the My Pillow guy have is that they looked at the Dominion case from the angle that their algorithms are at possible risk for tampering. Alan Dershowitz has mentioned this. He does not believe that Dominion themselves did anything, but that they are at risk from outside threats for tampering. However, they do not want to make their algorithms open and transparent, and in doing so, it makes them look like they have something to hide. <-----Not saying they are at fault. If proven that they are susceptible to somebody hacking their machines, then there would be supporting evidence that the election and voting was possibly compromised. That said, good luck finding anybody to look into that though.

Last edited:
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Everybody that cries about the lying media who defends Tuckers lies needs to shut the fuck up.
Dont have a leg to stand on.
I’d never tell you to shut the fuck up over a political debate bro.

If you get butt hurt easily you should probably skip political discussions.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I’d never tell you to shut the fuck up over a political debate bro.

If you get butt hurt easily you should probably skip political discussions.
Im sorry I didnt mean it that way so I will apologize for that. I did not mean to disrespect you personally.
But I think people who accept his lies needs to shut up and accept all lies regardless who says it and whatever station it is.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Im sorry I didnt mean it that way so I will apologize for that. I did not mean to disrespect you personally.
But I think people who accept his lies needs to shut up and accept all lies regardless who says it and whatever station it is.
Accepted bro. This shit is what it is. We can’t change it however civil discourse is preferred my friend.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Accepted bro. This shit is what it is. We can’t change it however civil discourse is preferred my friend.
you are absolutly right. I admit I have a potty mouth, It cames out when its not supposed too.
My excuse is that learned English from Scarface.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic