Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Tren = worst mood possible?

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
Im very relaxed on tren. Always seem to be in a good mood but that could just be the gains

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

P

plusone1

Mar 20, 2012
You know when i was gong up i was the biggest A-hole if you look at me wrong i was going off but as i got older i realize normal people don't act like and i toned down my temper greatly to a easy laid back person. Well here i am 3 weeks into some tren a and i could tell it doesn't take much to get me to that point again and my wife has noticed it to and already called me out on it, tren will make you aggressive as hell but try to keep for the gym or in my case the bedroom to and be careful it doesn't ruin relationships with friends and family.

I was on a Tren Cycle once and I want to emphasize once.
I did noticed I was a little more irritable. Not necessarily more aggressive. Biggest sides I couldn't deal with was Vertigo. I kid you not....freaking vertigo.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
How would running tren e at 200mg a week go? I'd like to try it but I sweat and stay warm on 500 a week of test e. I see it as a strong compound that might be effective at a low dose, alot of bang for the buck so to speak. Seems like running tren at a low dose might be better than injecting a bunch of weaker oil like say eq or deca.

Georgia

Georgia

Mar 31, 2012
I'm on just your basic Test C and I noticed I get much more angry and a lot faster...and before I could just calm myself down...but now I just literally stay mad and stubborn the entire time.

I'd be scared to take Tren

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
Tren will make you mean.......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic