Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Tren = worst mood possible?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Yes when I use Tren, I diffinately lose my sence of humor.The longer I stay on,the worse it gets, until I feel quite miserable. 6 weeks is Max for me.

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
Xanax. Lol

I concur, lol..after a few weeks I get used to it. It's like another member said if your the type to want to kick someone's ass when your drunk or just an asshole period you might want to stay away, if your laid back then you probably won't be affected, now the insomnia is where the meds come in handy, if you never tried it go for acetate so you can get off before you catch a charge. Nothing recomps my body more than tren and at a modest dose, don't need much if you got the real deal and you will know quick if your running ace.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
How much are you guys running and how long until you noticed the change of mood. I'm only 4 shots in (50 eod), I'd like to know when I should start hiding from people lol.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I've done a few compounds but I have to say Tren is some serious shit. Since Friday I have been in the WORST mood ever. I'm talking super asshole mode. My body is definitely making some seriously noticeable changes but wow Im in a bad mood now 100% of the time and I have 4 weeks left. This is crazy. Amazing gains/strength/recomp but damn I can't keep doing this..

I had to take a Xanax to calm down.. For no reason lol. I see why some people just can't take Tren and I guess I am one of them.

its all in your mind...u must controll your well-being...thats the botton line...dw

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
How much are you guys running and how long until you noticed the change of mood. I'm only 4 shots in (50 eod), I'd like to know when I should start hiding from people lol.

Nope, NOT gonna tell you a thing...Sorry...If I plant it in your head to start "looking" for the sides on a certain day then on THAT very day, guess what?!?! You WILL become the asshole, sweeter guy, more sensitive guy or the bigger dickhead...A lot of Tren sides are right in the mind...And ONLY YOU can control them, IF you even experience any of them to begin with, make sense...Each person is different with this...:)

But DO expect "TrenSomnia", that I WILL warn you about...Probably about a week or two into your cycle...THAT DOES HAPPEN A LOT of times...:(

Last edited:
GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
On my first run of Tren E at 500mg. a week,Im in week 5,only sides are night sweats and a buzz type feeling(energized)So far I gotta say Im liking me some tren BUT you will wanna bone anything that stops short in front of you!

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Nope, NOT gonna tell you a thing...Sorry...If I plant it in your head to start "looking" for the sides on a certain day then on THAT very day, guess what?!?! You WILL become the asshole, sweeter guy, more sensitive guy or the bigger dickhead...A lot of Tren sides are right in the mind...And ONLY YOU can control them, IF you even experience any of them to begin with, make sense...Each person is different with this...:)

But DO expect "TrenSomnia", that I WILL warn you about...Probably about a week or two into your cycle...THAT DOES HAPPEN A LOT of times...:(

Arg, I get so cranky without sleep.

Nov 5, 2011
I threw a trashcan at a guy who was being a total dick to me at work today.... Id say the good stuff is kicking in. lol The guy is the biggest douche in the warehouse and has been for years. Normally i just take his shit n blow it off but today... yeah. He was much nicer to me after though. :))
No night sweats but my feet and hands have been sweating like a mofo which is annoying.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
I run 1400 mg a week & I notice I have sex drive, sweats, but no real mood changes, but I sleep at least 6hrs a night, drink a lot of water, & take a daily vitamin & mineral supplement.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
500;112427[B said:
]I threw a trashcan at a guy who was being a total dick to me at work today.... [/B]Id say the good stuff is kicking in. lol The guy is the biggest douche in the warehouse and has been for years. Normally i just take his shit n blow it off but today... yeah. He was much nicer to me after though. :))
No night sweats but my feet and hands have been sweating like a mofo which is annoying.

Hilarious! I got a 20ml vial staring at me on a daily basis. But finasteride does not block the hair loss effects from this stuff... Not so sure I wanna use it as I get lean very easily, but man.... Everyone is raving on this stuff!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic