Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Tren = worst mood possible?

beetlejuice

beetlejuice

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2011
I run 1400 mg a week & I notice I have sex drive, sweats, but no real mood changes, but I sleep at least 6hrs a night, drink a lot of water, & take a daily vitamin & mineral supplement.

1400mg a week. I'm on slightly more than 400mg and can't sleep for shit. Do you take anything to help you sleep?

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
I have to confessthat I just ordered up 30ml of Tren Ace to see what all the fuss is about. LOL

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
1400mg a week. I'm on slightly more than 400mg and can't sleep for shit. Do you take anything to help you sleep?

No sleep aids, I think it's really dose dependent. I had the same issue at 500 a week.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
I have to confessthat I just ordered up 30ml of Tren Ace to see what all the fuss is about. LOL

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

You're going to love it. That golden nectar is amazing.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
Tren has s very positive effect on my mood, very chilled and relaxed. At 50 mg ed i get no negative sides what so ever. I keep test very low, about 230 mg of e weekly. Im. Not a great sleeper but im sleeping better on tren than off cycle. Wish i tried the shit years ago. I did have the sides first week and half or so but only mild. couldn't sleep too well, acne, slightly shorter fuse but then they just vanished

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Damn, i have a bottle on tren E just chilling and im debating. To tren or not to Tren.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I may be one of the anomalies here, but aside from sweating my ass off and breaking out on my shoulders/arms/back, I've experienced next to no sides with up to 700mg/wk of tren a. The one thing I will say, and I won't call it a side effect, is that it shut me down hard as fuck. For that reason alone I will never run it again longer than 6 weeks, until I'm on TRT.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Kills my appetite, makes me sweat like a bitch, turns my piss into something that looks like apple juice, sometimes gives me insomnia, makes my dreams more vivid, shortens my fuse, and makes me want to fuck pretty much every woman I see... but I love it.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Sleep had been almost impossible, i caught the flu and had to come off so I could sleep, not bad with tren a, 3 days off and i got some sleep

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
On tren a as we speak, I sleep okay I guess but I wake up soaked in sweat & have to hit the fans. I'm running it at 400/wk for now and am about 6 wks in. I also run growth which I feel helps me overcome some of the insomnia.

BigBrute

BigBrute

Feb 16, 2012
Yeah, I constantly have to remind myself to relax and watch my temper when on Tren. My worst side affect is restlessness. I can only sleep for about 3-4 hours and I wake up in the middle of the night and just lay there for hours trying to get back to sleep. I do two workouts a day and run at 5am every morning so it affects my training motivation and energy as well.

BigBrute

BigBrute

Feb 16, 2012
I may be one of the anomalies here, but aside from sweating my ass off and breaking out on my shoulders/arms/back, I've experienced next to no sides with up to 700mg/wk of tren a. The one thing I will say, and I won't call it a side effect, is that it shut me down hard as fuck. For that reason alone I will never run it again longer than 6 weeks, until I'm on TRT.

I never run Tren without test for that reason and I also use HCG EOW during cycle to keep the jewels intact.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic