Members
Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Tren = worst mood possible?

sakaqb46

sakaqb46

Aug 28, 2010
I've done a few compounds but I have to say Tren is some serious shit. Since Friday I have been in the WORST mood ever. I'm talking super asshole mode. My body is definitely making some seriously noticeable changes but wow Im in a bad mood now 100% of the time and I have 4 weeks left. This is crazy. Amazing gains/strength/recomp but damn I can't keep doing this..

I had to take a Xanax to calm down.. For no reason lol. I see why some people just can't take Tren and I guess I am one of them.

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
You know when i was gong up i was the biggest A-hole if you look at me wrong i was going off but as i got older i realize normal people don't act like and i toned down my temper greatly to a easy laid back person. Well here i am 3 weeks into some tren a and i could tell it doesn't take much to get me to that point again and my wife has noticed it to and already called me out on it, tren will make you aggressive as hell but try to keep for the gym or in my case the bedroom to and be careful it doesn't ruin relationships with friends and family.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
most people piss me off on a daily basis even when im not on anything--i have learned that tren is a drug to take when im laid off

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I don't get aggressive on anything but dbol. Tren is just awesome results for me without side effects. How much are you running?

H

HomeGrown

Oct 30, 2011
Makes me Leary to try it

Bing the inner asshole out of me

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Love Tren but have to be mindful of my reactions, I'm with Ozzy, people piss me off in general Tren makes it a little quicker trip to get there.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
so if I make people mad just ban me.j/k.......actually used to make me all lovy dovey lke peppe lephew,but quick to flip out,I called it critical thinking,took stuff a lot more serious. Now I never have any mood swing other than when my 40 of te is running low I'm a raggy ass bitch

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I loved what tren did for me, made me an unbearable asshole though so the wife said no more tren

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I have good moods for the first 4 weeks and then become an angry SOB the rest of the cycle.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I have good moods for the first 4 weeks and then become an angry SOB the rest of the cycle.

That's odd... it's the exact opposite for me.

Weeks 1 through 4 on Tren: Pissed off at everything & everybody.
After the 4th week or so: Nothing bothers me anymore.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
Me too BD. its when i come off tren that i get aggravated. I have learned after some long tren runs to keep telling myself " its the tren, just breathe" lol

I def am a go getter on a hefty dose of tren lol

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
I've done a few compounds but I have to say Tren is some serious shit. Since Friday I have been in the WORST mood ever. I'm talking super asshole mode. My body is definitely making some seriously noticeable changes but wow Im in a bad mood now 100% of the time and I have 4 weeks left. This is crazy. Amazing gains/strength/recomp but damn I can't keep doing this..

I had to take a Xanax to calm down.. For no reason lol. I see why some people just can't take Tren and I guess I am one of them.

OYFG...THIS IS HORRIBLE...WOW...

I wouldn't want you to go all Ninja on someone...Tell ya what...I will PM you with an address you can ship it to to save you from hurting someone...I mean, afterall, I want to "lookout" for my TID friends and don't want anyone to get hurt that you are close to...TeeHee and Bwah Ha Ha Ha...:D

But seriously for a moment...If before a person is on Tren they are a "slight" asshole, then most likely on Tren they will be a bigger asshole...If you normally take bullshit in your life and bottle it up for months at a time, when your on it you just won't tolerate the bullshit as long as you normally would...However, I have heard that if your normally a sweet person, going on, you will just be sweeter...

JMHO...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic