Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Tren not orange?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I don't get tren cough. I nearly ripped my fiance's head off at the supermarket 20 min ago and I almost jumped my neighbor when we got home. And I'm just thinking "this is a good sign."

Lol... just remind yourself it's the Tren and you're not actually that mad

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Its amazing how you become emotionally stable on a particular dose and all it takes is a little bump to get that aggression flowing again. I'm almost convinced it's the good shit. I'll try to remember to update this thread when I actually start running that gear.

Thank you everyone. Always get the best information on TID.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I'm a moody bitch on anything above 400mg ew

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Here is an update on the "not orange" tren. I am getting typical night sweats. Libido is starting to drop. (this is typical for myself on tren after a month or so.) But the aggression is not as high as typical and the acne is not as bad as typical. This feels like tren e to me. So for now this is my conclusion. It seems to be either an unerdosed short ester or possibly a long ester.

p.s. Got some caber on the way. Maybe this will solve the libido issues. It's not a function issue, I an get it up... it's just disinterest. sux

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
This feels like tren e to me. So for now this is my conclusion. It seems to be either an unerdosed short ester or possibly a long ester.

hhmmphhh.

still sounds confusing to me.

whatever. point is, it seems to be working. up the dose and fly with it.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
hhmmphhh.

still sounds confusing to me.

whatever. point is, it seems to be working. up the dose and fly with it.

Yeah thats what I was thinking but I won't have enough to make it all the way to my contest if I up the dose. That, and I'm a mutherfricking pin cushion already. It is what it is. If I get more gear it will likely be more mast.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Yeah thats what I was thinking but I won't have enough to make it all the way to my contest if I up the dose. That, and I'm a mutherfricking pin cushion already. It is what it is. If I get more gear it will likely be more mast.

LMAO.

pin cushion...like you're gonna get sympathy from me or something. suck it up and quit whinning already.

hhmmm. too bad about the shortage. like you said - it is what it is.

but you got me wondering wtf is actually in that vial, and the post above really doesn't lend a clue.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Yeah guess I'm the pin cushion complaining to the swisscheese. Its like the blowpop question. How many licks does it take? In the case of these vials, the world may never know. It seems to be tren-like. that's as good as it gets.

F

flex22

May 3, 2012
never go according to color. its jus the oil or how long the compounds been cooked for that determines color

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic