Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Tren not orange?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I received some tren ace from my usual guy. In the past it was always a nice apple juice color. This tren looks similar in color to my sust. Almost clear. Maybe slightly yellow. What do you guys think?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
run it find out,certain oils change the finished apperence

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
run it find out,certain oils change the finished apperence

Defiantly running it when I finish the apple juice tren I have left. I pinned .5 cc of it alone just to test for PIP. I'm better off knowing ahead of time.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I've never had Tren that was that clear, different colors yes but it's always been a bit darker than any Test I run

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Well its not exactly clear, but if its any darker than the sust, just slightly so. I don't think I could tell until I draw them both into a syringe. Thats how close they are.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I received some tren ace from my usual guy. In the past it was always a nice apple juice color. This tren looks similar in color to my sust. Almost clear. Maybe slightly yellow. What do you guys think?

I think you shouldn't take a risk on gear that may be bad.

sssssooooo....I'm willing to volunteer my body to find out if its good or not.

yeah, I know....pretty magnanimous of me, but there is nothing ole tex wont do for his friends.

Last edited:
TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
the oil is really what determines the color of the final product.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I disagree that oil is responsible for changing the final color.

If u have been ordering from your guy for awhile u should have no worries, better yet take it up with him if your that concerned about the color. Some labs can alter the final color by adding Test Prop to the mix, it will turn the final color to a bright reddish brown. Also temperature can also change the color, the longer and hotter u heat the Tren compound the darker u can alter the final color. Again if u trust the lab, you should not need to worry.

Birdman

Birdman

Jan 3, 2013

I have never had Tren that wasn't the "apple juice" kind (Ace or E). I would ask the Source to explain as this is a legitimate question.

-Birdman

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Everything has always been legit. I won't ask him because that would surly be an insult. That's why I'm asking you guys. Yeah I trust my source but things change. Obviously something is different about this tren. If it is bunk, it's not necessarily his fault. Well, like I said I pinned .5 cc (50 mg) alone in my left delt. I'm not going to subtract that from my normal dose of 120mg eod that I will pin tomorrow. With any luck I'll be a little moody the next couple of days.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Oh by the way, here is another clue. I also bought some mast 100mg/ml. The mast looks exactly like the sust and tren. Never used mast before. What should it look like?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
The powder used is what normally determines the color of tren, I've seen yellow powder and white powder... Also guicol will make it much darker... Temp and oxidation effects it some...bass killers site has some pics of tren ace crystals...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic