Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Tren not orange?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I've seen clear tren before, worked fine. A lot of things can effect it, not just the raws themselves. I don't know why you are worried about hurting his feelings tho, just ask him? If he sends you amber color tren for years then all of a sudden sends you some clear tren, how is that not a justifiable reason to ask him?

Last edited:
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
The powder used is what normally determines the color of tren, I've seen yellow powder and white powder... Also guicol will make it much darker... Temp and oxidation effects it some...bass killers site has some pics of tren ace crystals...
^^^This. Can not go by color of tren. Same source, color can change from batch to batch.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I've seen clear tren before, worked fine. A lot of things can effect it, not just the raws themselves. I don't know why you are worried about hurting his feelings tho, just ask him? If he sends you amber color tren for years then all of a sudden sends you some clear tren, how is that not a justifiable reason to ask him?

Call me paranoid, but I believe people can be vindictive. If I question his gear then maybe the next time he'll send me bunk or nothing at all.

I guess my real problem is that I only have the one reliable source. If I **** things up with him i got nothin'...

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I disagree that oil is responsible for changing the final color.

If u have been ordering from your guy for awhile u should have no worries, better yet take it up with him if your that concerned about the color. Some labs can alter the final color by adding Test Prop to the mix, it will turn the final color to a bright reddish brown. Also temperature can also change the color, the longer and hotter u heat the Tren compound the darker u can alter the final color. Again if u trust the lab, you should not need to worry.

I've never bought tren. I have always made my own and I don't see where the trenbolone hormone itself has a color. with either the acetate or enanthate ester.

the results have always been clear or any sparkling shade of gold or yellow, depending on the oil I've used.

ba and bb have no color.

and, I never heat the solution to anything over 250 degrees. never seen it affect the color, either.

but like I said...I don't buy the stuff, so....

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I've never bought tren. I have always made my own and I don't see where the trenbolone hormone itself has a color. with either the acetate or enanthate ester.

the results have always been clear or any sparkling shade of gold or yellow, depending on the oil I've used.

ba and bb have no color.

and, I never heat the solution to anything over 250 degrees. never seen it affect the color, either.

but like I said...I don't buy the stuff, so....

Do you make it from pellets tex? Or powder???

I'd imagine if you use pellets from the same company you would have pretty consistent results.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Do you make it from pellets tex? Or powder???

I'd imagine if you use pellets from the same company you would have pretty consistent results.

actually, I've done both. about 90% of the time, the acetate is made from pellets. and yeah, the pellets are always gonna be consistent.

but on the enanthate side, i'd have to tell you that I buy in fairly large quantities so I end of with a couple of years worth, so its consistent also.

on the oil, I mostly stick with GSO, but I've used safflower, cottonseed and EO. just out of boredom and wanting to experiment.

also, I will mention that I once overheated some gear and it turned dark on me. was still good, but look like shit.

but like I said, I really don't have any experience with UGL tren products so off colors sound, well, weird to me.

Last edited:
Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
You should be able to tell when you inject it. Everybody that I know can feel the Tren Ace effect on the chest and lungs nearly immediately after injection.. as in Tren cough in some cases .. all the Tren I have ever made up even using the lightest of colour oils, comes out looking a rusty colour to various degrees..

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
You should be able to tell when you inject it. Everybody that I know can feel the Tren Ace effect on the chest and lungs nearly immediately after injection.. as in Tren cough in some cases .. all the Tren I have ever made up even using the lightest of colour oils, comes out looking a rusty colour to various degrees..

I don't get tren cough. I nearly ripped my fiance's head off at the supermarket 20 min ago and I almost jumped my neighbor when we got home. And I'm just thinking "this is a good sign."

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I don't get tren cough. I nearly ripped my fiance's head off at the supermarket 20 min ago and I almost jumped my neighbor when we got home. And I'm just thinking "this is a good sign."

The only time I get tren cough is when I hit a vein which is not that often...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've used dark and pretty light. Both were good. In my experience, they should still have the same smell ;)

HDH

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011

hahaha;) right

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
You're fine. Color typically has to do with oxidation of the raw material. I've made tren ace that was gold, looked amazing actually. Made a second batch of the same raws a month or two later and it was noticeably darker.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic