jacobss
What's New?

Tren Cough is for REAL!!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I know the feeling of a hormone and oil getting into the blood stream, tren cough from injection and they are completely different feelings.

Oil in the blood stream ends up in your lungs where you cough and can feel like you are drowning, where if you actually get the tren cough, that is an actual irritation in the back of the throat where the air would enter your wind pipe. Its a very specific feeling and it makes you cough.

I'm a tren junky, just getting that out of the way. I think I know what causes tren
cough. It's when u go to slow inj the needle or pulling the needle out a little bit
And back in while inj tren or pulling the needle out to slow letting the tren that is left over to get in the blood stream from the little vesels u broke when u inj the
Needle. Just makes sents.When Inj tren push the needle in real fast dont go slow. When ur done inj pull it out real fast. This will keep the little bit of tren left in the needle from getting in the blood stream from the little vessels that broke while inj.
making u have tren cough. Just a idea :)

Bull

Bull

Aug 28, 2011
Oh I though we were talking about what couses tren cough
Not what it feels like. I know what it feels like I've used tren
For quite a while.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Alright,

So just an update, But for those reading this, I got some awesome strong ass new tren and for the first 2 injections I got nasty tren cough, but since then I have had absolutely nothing, no cough. Injecting REALLY slow did work, but I found the muscle to be sore for a 2 days. However, what simple little step that worked like a miracle, is just make sure the test and tren are mixed really well in the barrel before injecting.

Right-on, I need to work on this thread. So damn busy lately (general BS of life)

Bull

Bull

Aug 28, 2011
I just started some tren Ace @ 75mg eod. I am a tren virgin so and do not know anything about the "tren cough". What is it and how do I know when I am getting it. How long does it last?
tren cough is more common with tren Ace than tren E. What causes you to cough is when some of the tren gets into your bloodstream when you are pinning. Unfortunately even when you aspirate, it may not draw blood into the syringe but that doesnt mean that there isnt a small blood vessel in the area that is pierced and then some of the tren can get into your bloodstream.

Trust me - you will "know" that you have it because you will have an almost immediate uncontrollable cough. For me it generally only lasts for 30 - 60 seconds. So it is only a temporary thing.---- I got this off elit.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
The last time I got the cough from tren was insane. Not only the coughing but it literally felt like my scalp was being pierced by thousands of needles and almost like my hair was on fire. I had to stick my head in the freezer for a minute or two just to get through it. Weird shit,, Ive only gotten the cough about 3 times but that was the worst.

Bull

Bull

Aug 28, 2011
The last time I got the cough from tren was insane. Not only the coughing but it literally felt like my scalp was being pierced by thousands of needles and almost like my hair was on fire. I had to stick my head in the freezer for a minute or two just to get through it. Weird shit,, Ive only gotten the cough about 3 times but that was the worst.

When I get tren cough I feel like I'm going to die lol. Then I get in front of the fan and get on my Hands and Knees. I know that sounds weird. But that is what I do. I think the longer u been runing the tren ur body gets use to it. And u won't
Likely get tren cough.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic