jacobss
What's New?

Tren Cough is for REAL!!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Yes, that is correct, Never had tren cough before, and I gave a lot of shit over the years to people that said they got it, but here is my apology's to them.

It's a really freaking weird ass feeling. It's only happened to me twice, and those both times I injected the tren in the morning, in the dealt, not very long after I rolled out of bed. But the crazy part is that if I inject later in the day, dealt, quad, glute, then nothing, I don't get tren cough, and that's usually when I inject. So these last few times in the morning are making me go back to my original injection time.

But shit, its this really weird irrtitation right in the back of the throat right where the bronchial tube meets the trachea. It's just in that one spot and it makes you want to cough, lol, and yes kind of uncontrollable. But then after 2 mins or so it goes away and all is fine like nothing was ever wrong.

And it's not the same feeling as if some gear got into a vein and went through and came out the lungs. Tren cough Totally different.

But shit, sorry to all those I ever gave crap to for Tren cough. Shit sucks. Going back to injecting at night, no issues in any muscle when I do that.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
do you think that maybe you are hitting a nerve? doesnt the CN11, the accessory nerve, service the shoulders and traps and run close to the throat? i know in animals that some that have damage to CN 11 will have difficutly swollowing depending on how and where it runs.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Happened to me ONCE. dam that shit hurt.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
ATW, "tren cough" occurs whether in the delts or glutes, thighs, etc..... So it couldn't possibly be the nerve. Good thinking though.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Never got the real tren cough. I always pin glutes. One time immediately after pinning I got a slight tightening in the chest, and had the feeling to want to cough, but I figured it was just me nicking a vein.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
It might sound ghey but this is one of the reasons i don't want to use tren ace. What I know about tren cough is that it's caused by a sudden raise in prostaglandins (I don't know if this is scientifically supported) and that if one inject it really slow, the dreaded tren cough won't occur.

I have injected 3 people with tren ace and the only time they got tren cough (2 of them) was when i pushed the plunger faster than i should.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
ATW, "tren cough" occurs whether in the delts or glutes, thighs, etc..... So it couldn't possibly be the nerve. Good thinking though.
hmmmm that is interesting. does it usually just last a few minutes?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have still never had this happen, strange.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Both times this past week, it happened to me early in the morning, and it was max 3 mins. And only in the dealt. I've pushed tren through in the morning in other muscle groups with nothing. But afternoon, night, no reaction in any muscle group. I've used tren for years with nothing, but also i used to only inject at night after a shower.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Tren from fina pellets would cause this issue regardless of where or when administered, I always wondered if then, it had something to do with the solvents used rather then the compound...

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
When I get it it doesn't matter what time of day or when it get a tightness in my chest slight shortness of breath and a light cough all day long, I have had the other cough from piercing a artery and could taste the BA content in my lungs uncontrollable coughing and complete loss of breath for 45 seconds

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
not only can u get tren cough...I get NPP cough to....Same feeling..I got it yesterday right after injecting my intter chess...not a good feeling i tell u...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic