Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren Cough is for REAL!!!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
hmmmm that is interesting. does it usually just last a few minutes?

The acute effects are usually just a few minutes and range from minor to intense. Chest tightness, sometimes a chemical taste, uncontrolled cough reflex (can be painful deep), sweating, and turn red. Fina from pellets is the worst when it occurs. Some or all of these effects are present when it happens. It's like vapor lock. If it's a bad one, your chest will be tight ans achy for up to 1/2hr after the episode.

There's also a chronic tren cough for some people, minor in intesity. All this tends to be with Ace only. I have a persistent shallow/low grade cough when I use it ed.
Lot of controversy with tren cough, with some believing it's a ba reaction and can occur with other compounds. But there's no doubt that tren ace is unique for this effect.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
not only can u get tren cough...I get NPP cough to....Same feeling..I got it yesterday right after injecting my intter chess...not a good feeling i tell u...dw

I had the cough that brought me to my knees with DECA most people laugh at me and say im full of shit buts its true

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I had the cough that brought me to my knees with DECA most people laugh at me and say im full of shit buts its true

yeah i can beleieve that bro...i think u can get that cough with just about anabolic.dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I still have never had any cough from tren....but when I inject tren ace each and every time I get a metallic taste in my mouth.

Of all the cases I've seen of the "cough" it has not always been with only tren. The factor that seems to remain constant is the solvent that was used. People who I've injected or watched inject and then coughed... each time they were using a compound containing EO or guiacol or similar. I'm not sure if there's a scientific backing for that, but it just seems like too much of a coincidence to ignore.

And Reinhart... yes, you're a pussy, lol. Just give it a shot man... literally

JackD... I always inject later in the day now and have far fewer issues. I don't like injecting with low blood sugar or on an empty stomach. Reminds me of the time I went to the dentist early in the morning to get a cavity drilled out and it started hurting and I could feel the drill! The dentist told me that by not eating anything before I came my bloodsugar was probably low, making the novacaine less effective. I also feel the same way about taking orals. Poppin those tabs on an empty stomach does not provide a good means of transportation to get them where they need to go. Lately I've been taking my tabs with fish oil capsules...honestly, I can see a difference already.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ive had a cough from Test, Deca and Tren. Its just when it drips into a vein.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have never had any cough thankfully, not even when i injected into a vein accidentally. I think taking 1' per 1ml is the best we can do. For me any faster than that and the oil starts to come out when i pull out the needle.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
"injected into a vein" is a very broad statement...do you say that because blood came back out when you withdrew the needle? In that case you may have knicked a larger vein or gone through one on the way into the muscle. But to have the needle lodged directly in a vein when you start to suppress the plunger would be a very slim chance, especially if you are deep into the muscle.

What let you know that you were in a vein?

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
Do you guys inject only Tren or do you mix test in it ? I always mix with test p never had the cough but this is only my second Tren cycle .

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
"injected into a vein" is a very broad statement...do you say that because blood came back out when you withdrew the needle? In that case you may have knicked a larger vein or gone through one on the way into the muscle. But to have the needle lodged directly in a vein when you start to suppress the plunger would be a very slim chance, especially if you are deep into the muscle.

What let you know that you were in a vein?

Explain a cough from test and deca then, cause they werent tren. You know who i get shit from.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Explain a cough from test and deca then, cause they werent tren. You know who i get shit from.

I've gone through a vein before, and the pressure caused some oil to leak into the blood stream, I could then feel the oil coming into my lungs, almost like a suffocating feeling, but still breathing.

Tren cough on the other hand, when it happened again this morning, was this crazy almost irritation feeling right in the back of my throat. It lasted for a few mins, if I tried to breath in deep the feeling went into my bronchial tubes and I wanted to cough more. So I took shallow breaths because it seems any expansion of the airways would make me want to cough. Then 3 mins later it was gone.

Make sense?

And I've never experienced it with any compound before, and my stuff is always mixed with test of some sort.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I've gone through a vein before, and the pressure caused some oil to leak into the blood stream, I could then feel the oil coming into my lungs, almost like a suffocating feeling, but still breathing.

Tren cough on the other hand, when it happened again this morning, was this crazy almost irritation feeling right in the back of my throat. It lasted for a few mins, if I tried to breath in deep the feeling went into my bronchial tubes and I wanted to cough more. So I took shallow breaths because it seems any expansion of the airways would make me want to cough. Then 3 mins later it was gone.

Make sense?

And I've never experienced it with any compound before, and my stuff is always mixed with test of some sort.

Had a cough from all 3, all were the same.Oh well.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

WTF are you talking about son??? I never even mentioned tren in the post you quoted. In fact, I mentioned in the previous post that I knew other people who would get the cough from things other than tren....you're funny bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic