Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren Cough is for REAL!!!

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
The acute effects are usually just a few minutes and range from minor to intense. Chest tightness, sometimes a chemical taste, uncontrolled cough reflex (can be painful deep), sweating, and turn red. Fina from pellets is the worst when it occurs. Some or all of these effects are present when it happens. It's like vapor lock. If it's a bad one, your chest will be tight ans achy for up to 1/2hr after the episode.

There's also a chronic tren cough for some people, minor in intesity. All this tends to be with Ace only. I have a persistent shallow/low grade cough when I use it ed.
Lot of controversy with tren cough, with some believing it's a ba reaction and can occur with other compounds. But there's no doubt that tren ace is unique for this effect.

I will say this, I have cycled Tren numerous times. I have only experienced "Tren Cough" five or six times, three of those times were so severe though the intensity of the coughing made actually start vomiting. The extreme coughing, body convulsions, lack of air, coupled with the throat lodged regurgitation seriously had me questioning if it was the end. When it is serious, it is very serious, and is an episode you will NEVER forget. From my experience, it is rare but it DOES occur and if you aren't religious before you have an episode you certainly will be during. I have run Tren E and A, never Hex, yet, but it has only happened while running Tren A. I will agree with that posted statement as well, at least from my own experience. I have never experienced ANYTHING like this while running any other compounds, take from that what you will.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
"injected into a vein" is a very broad statement...do you say that because blood came back out when you withdrew the needle? In that case you may have knicked a larger vein or gone through one on the way into the muscle. But to have the needle lodged directly in a vein when you start to suppress the plunger would be a very slim chance, especially if you are deep into the muscle.

What let you know that you were in a vein?

I have accidentally injected into a vein twice. Not an entire cc but just a small amount. On both occasions, i felt extremely light headed, my heart was racing, i felt like throwing up, i was kinda dizzy and I had a terrible burning sensation in my lungs.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I still have never had any cough from tren....but when I inject tren ace each and every time I get a metallic taste in my mouth.

Of all the cases I've seen of the "cough" it has not always been with only tren. The factor that seems to remain constant is the solvent that was used. People who I've injected or watched inject and then coughed... each time they were using a compound containing EO or guiacol or similar. I'm not sure if there's a scientific backing for that, but it just seems like too much of a coincidence to ignore.

And Reinhart... yes, you're a pussy, lol. Just give it a shot man... literally

JackD... I always inject later in the day now and have far fewer issues. I don't like injecting with low blood sugar or on an empty stomach. Reminds me of the time I went to the dentist early in the morning to get a cavity drilled out and it started hurting and I could feel the drill! The dentist told me that by not eating anything before I came my bloodsugar was probably low, making the novacaine less effective. I also feel the same way about taking orals. Poppin those tabs on an empty stomach does not provide a good means of transportation to get them where they need to go. Lately I've been taking my tabs with fish oil capsules...honestly, I can see a difference already.

look up the chemo sheet for BA, it is stated as an irrtant to the lungs and so is BB, oil microembolism is some of it to if the oils are thicker like you stated with EO , or thickening agents like guiacol.

use of BA is banned around infants at hospitals do to the gasping syndrome.

as techno as I get today ! lmao tired and sweatin my ass off!

peace.

Last edited:
babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
look up the chemo sheet for BA, it is stated as an irrtant to the lungs and so is BB, oil microembolism is some of it to if the oils are thicker like you stated with GO , or thickening agents like guiacol.

use of BA is banned around infants do to the gasping sydrome.

as techno as I get today ! lmao tired and sweatin my ass off!

peace.

Interesting. So, this could explain experiencing "Tren Cough" on other AAS, no?

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
yea, the cough sucks! first time i got it i pulled the pin out of my quad and about 30 seconds later i started dripping in sweat and gasping for air for about 5 mins. freaky at first, i made my way to a cold ass shower...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Yeah so, last night when I was injecting Test and tren A, when I got to about 1/2 ml left in the barrel, I could feel the effect starting to come on. Its such a weird crazy feeling, I coughed twice, and then just sat down trying to control it as best as possible, after 2 mins went by the sensation was gone, and I was totally soaked with sweat, and completely fine.

I think I just got a really good tren, because i've used tren for a long time with tons of other shit with no issues, so it wouldn't make sense to come from ba or bb, but shit can't rule anything out.

Going to try injecting really slow tomorrow night like I used to and see if that makes a difference, if not, I'll cut down the ace to 75.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I read that tren made from pellets and not powder is what most of the sides are from, i always wondered if this was true or not.... I dont make gear so i have no clue how the tren was made that ive used, maybe sombody can answer that. I only heard that one time in a article some guy wrote, prolly can google it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I read that tren made from pellets and not powder is what most of the sides are from, i always wondered if this was true or not.... I dont make gear so i have no clue how the tren was made that ive used, maybe sombody can answer that. I only heard that one time in a article some guy wrote, prolly can google it.

If the tren made from pelets is not recrystallzied you get way more of the methy-cellulose, sticks to and irrtates the lungs like oils/solvents and makes the Tren cough even worse. I've noticed the Tren cough isn't as bad these days as when most of it was made from The pelets and old fina kits.

even that old out-dated post going around of recrystalizing Tren is not gona get all of the methy-cellulose out either, although better than standard *Tren-pellet* making method which leaves the majority of the crap in there.

Last edited:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Thank you.... At one time i was thinking about getting a kit, I heard its easy and cheap to make but i think id rather buy some made from powder or from sombody that has plenty of experience brewing.... Trens toxic enough as it is i dont need it to be any worse from my home brew experiment lol. Also i hear alot of guys say how bad they cough etc and comment how good the gear is... Real tren yes, potent? Prolly.... Quality? Im not sure?????

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
yeah i can beleieve that bro...i think u can get that cough with just about anabolic.dw
This is fact. I've gotten it from straight test. However I do seem to get it more frequently with tren. Btw shit is brutal once you get it. Feel like someone is scatching the inner lining of your lungs while your gasping for air to cough.

And ATW mentioned hitting a nerve. I think you would know if you did, I once pinned in my tri and my damn arm felt like it was on fire from elbow to hand. I rush it under cold water like it was going to help and of course it didnt do a damn thing. One of the strangest most painful experiences I had with injects, I wouldn't recommend it lol.

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Alright,

So just an update, But for those reading this, I got some awesome strong ass new tren and for the first 2 injections I got nasty tren cough, but since then I have had absolutely nothing, no cough. Injecting REALLY slow did work, but I found the muscle to be sore for a 2 days. However, what simple little step that worked like a miracle, is just make sure the test and tren are mixed really well in the barrel before injecting.

Bull

Bull

Aug 28, 2011
I'm a tren junky, just getting that out of the way. I think I know what causes tren
cough. It's when u go to slow inj the needle or pulling the needle out a little bit
And back in while inj tren or pulling the needle out to slow letting the tren that is left over to get in the blood stream from the little vesels u broke when u inj the
Needle. Just makes sents.When Inj tren push the needle in real fast dont go slow. When ur done inj pull it out real fast. This will keep the little bit of tren left in the needle from getting in the blood stream from the little vessels that broke while inj.
making u have tren cough. Just a idea :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic