Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

~TransGender~ Competitor?

Should this TransGender Man be allowed to compete as a Woman.

• Absolutely

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Hell NO.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • I don't know or care.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
SHOULD, but won't. A conservative judge will hear the case, and then make the call that sides with the Crossfit peeps, a libtard judge will most likely say it's discrimination because, by law, he is now a woman.

I hear what you're saying, but crossfit is not prohibiting the "person" from competing, but simply stating that you may only compete based on our rules. If you don't wish to compete, that is your choice.

I would think that a private competitive event can make their own rules. For example, if the Boston marathon has an age bracket of 50-59, for example, can somone who is 49 sue for age discrimination because they didn't want to compete in the 40-49 bracket?

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
I hear what you're saying, but crossfit is not prohibiting the "person" from competing, but simply stating that you may only compete based on our rules. If you don't wish to compete, that is your choice.

I would think that a private competitive event can make their own rules. For example, if the Boston marathon has an age bracket of 50-59, for example, can somone who is 49 sue for age discrimination because they didn't want to compete in the 40-49 bracket?

Good example. 2.5 in damages. Who the hell gets damaged to the tune of 2.5mil cause they can't compete against women in a crossfit event.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Shit, I'll cut my fvckin' nuts off for 2.5. Who needs 'em anyway.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Curious how they " legally " are able to change thier gender. Just because the outside package is different thier chemical make up is still male
If a female takes testosterone it doesn't make her male. I can think of a few female strength athletes that clearly have used male size doses , by all standards Could pass as a male . Yet they don't have shocking " male " numbers

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Curious how they " legally " are able to change thier gender. Just because the outside package is different thier chemical make up is still male
If a female takes testosterone it doesn't make her male. I can think of a few female strength athletes that clearly have used male size doses , by all standards Could pass as a male . Yet they don't have shocking " male " numbers

They see their doc, maybe a shrink, they determine he/she really wants to change their gender, they take the hormones, get the surgery, and from that point on, certain states will legally change their sex or they can select "transgender" and that becomes their legal sex. Before you know it, high school transgender kids will juts walk in to whatever bathroom they want, regardless of the other kids' rights to privacy...oh, sorry, that's already happening.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I'm going to ask my hormone Dr. about this...he might have even treated one.....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I completely agree and support the decision and response of crossfit. And for the same reasons that many of you have already mentioned. No matter what, she spent most of her life having raging male hormones an pounding the weights. Just because she has no Johnson anymore doesn't mean she still can't bench a truck. Tits and lipstick doesn't change her matured physiology as a male. I hope she gets laughed at and loses the case quickly. That's absurd to even think about asking for that much money. And in damages? Are you fuggin kiddin me.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
They see their doc, maybe a shrink, they determine he/she really wants to change their gender, they take the hormones, get the surgery, and from that point on, certain states will legally change their sex or they can select "transgender" and that becomes their legal sex. Before you know it, high school transgender kids will juts walk in to whatever bathroom they want, regardless of the other kids' rights to privacy...oh, sorry, that's already happening.

We actually made that law here in MA... The bathroom part I mean

I gotta say though I saw the pic of this person.... I would totally hit it. Sweet rack.

I don't care what a person looks like or what sex they think they are. I would support her in her quest.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
So lets say she competes with men and wins or whatever.. then I bet people will complain "oh she should only be competing with women, she got a sex change to become a women". Theres no winning for her

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
So lets say she competes with men and wins or whatever.. then I bet people will complain "oh she should only be competing with women, she got a sex change to become a women". Theres no winning for her

Then she should be pursuing to have a class for transgender people . Don't get me wrong I support folks doing what feels right for them. What I don't support is them expecting the world to change rules for them .

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Then she should be pursuing to have a class for transgender people . Don't get me wrong I support folks doing what feels right for them. What I don't support is them expecting the world to change rules for them.

This is why I love you!!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
WNBA Hires Transgender Men to Make Women's Basketball More Interesting

"The WNBA may finally be watchable thanks to a new potential policy in which transgender men can be allowed to play women’s basketball."

Olympics' transgender quandary / Debate rages on the fairness of new inclusion rule - SFGate

"
The committee said transgender athletes could compete in the Olympics if they met certain requirements, such as completing genital reconstructive surgery and at least two years of hormonal therapy. The IOC also requires that "legal recognition of their assigned sex has been conferred by the appropriate official authorities," such as by a nation's courts."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic