Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

~TransGender~ Competitor?

Should this TransGender Man be allowed to compete as a Woman.

• Absolutely

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Hell NO.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • I don't know or care.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I understand why you said that my first post could have been misunderstood.

I just wasn't clear on what you were saying, of course we all have our thoughts, beliefs and opinions, I have no issues when people don't agree but this is not about someones looks...this is about how someone feels on the inside...and the fact that some believe that it's just a "choice" they make.....I call that crazy!

Couple of pics...she looks like tons of chicks I've seen......

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
never saw a female trany look like that. i have seen the pics. my point was dont get mad and feel like you are entitled to millions because people are questioning you and dont feel it is fair that you compete with other girls. She's ****ing crazy and she obviously loves attention.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just think how many plastic trophies she can buy and put in her house with $2.5 million.

IMO, she can do what she wants, and so can Crossfit.

Why is Crossfit intolerant, but she's not? As far as I see it, she's not tolerant of Crossfit's intolerance. She should accept that organization for how they feel, after all they've always felt that way.... it's who they are. And now they're being judged for them being true to themselves. How dare she judge crossfit and make that organization feel bad about themselves!!! Based on the pain of them being judged so viciously by this person, they should sue her for $2.5 million.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
just think how many plastic trophies she can buy and put in her house with $2.5 million.

Imo, she can do what she wants, and so can crossfit.

Why is crossfit intolerant, but she's not? As far as i see it, she's not tolerant of crossfit's intolerance. She should accept that organization for how they feel, after all they've always felt that way.... It's who they are. And now they're being judged for them being true to themselves. How dare she judge crossfit and make that organization feel bad about themselves!!! Based on the pain of them being judged so viciously by this person, they should sue her for $2.5 million.

lmfao :):)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I just wasn't clear on what you were saying, of course we all have our thoughts, beliefs and opinions, I have no issues when people don't agree but this is not about someones looks...this is about how someone feels on the
Thats the problem!! Everyone "feels" something about something. Everyone "feels" entitled to something. Everyone "feels" they deserve something. Truth is there are rules, guidelines and parameters we all have to abide within and crossfit committee is no different. Until there is a transgender category or crossfit allows transgenders to compete, then shim should compete else where. I think it should make up a competition only for t ransgenders, then she/he could have at it...unttill a guy or girl comes along and yells discrimination.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Thats the problem!! Everyone "feels" something about something. Everyone "feels" entitled to something. Everyone "feels" they deserve something. Truth is there are rules, guidelines and parameters we all have to abide within and crossfit committee is no different. Until there is a transgender category or crossfit allows transgenders to compete, then shim should compete else where. I think it should make up a competition only for t ransgenders, then she/he could have at it...unttill a guy or girl comes along and yells discrimination.

You're not getting what I'm saying :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic