Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

~TransGender~ Competitor?

Should this TransGender Man be allowed to compete as a Woman.

• Absolutely

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Hell NO.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • I don't know or care.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I need you to support me in my new quest. It is a worthwhile organization that does good for the community. And before you ask, I haven't had balls in years. You can find out more about it here: www.girlscouts.org/

You can support me by putting down the pop tarts and picking up some fukkin thin mints....nobody wants these damn things.

Got any of the chocolate covered peanut butter cookies? I'd buy the shit out of those from a tranny

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have been thinking about this thread quite a bit. It is hard for me to understand tranny's because I would never want to change my gender or sex. I like being an uber male. But that doesn't mean I can't understand them from my own point of view.

After all, I am looking to turn myself into a huge muscular mofo. I have transformed from a fat middle aged marshmallow into a gym rat and now I am looking to continue the transformation until I am a beastfreak! I want to be the hugest mofo around. So wide I can't fit through doorways. I want to grow hooves and to see the vet. (Did you guys see Gymbro's recent video on evolution of the bodybuilder? Now that's what I am talking about).

Most people don't understand this, they can't imagine why I would want to look like a freak. They have started looking at me like something is wrong. Some of them look at me like they want to see if they can kick my a$$.

But to them I say: It's none of your business. I am an adult. I am not hurting anyone else. Let me do what I want to my own body. If I want to take AAS and eat like a raving lunatic, that's none of your business. And if I succeed in transforming myself into a beast freak, then that's none of your business either, except you'll have to get outta the way when I come through.

So how is this different from a tranny who just wants to change their sex to conform to their psychological profile? If a guy feels like a girl, and modern medicine lets him make that change, who are we to judge him/her? If we don't want to be judged for transforming ourselves into beast freaks, what right do we have to judge trannys for transforming into a different sex? We don't have to understand it to respect that it is their right to self determination, just as it is our right to self determination that is at stake here.

And since we share the same concern about self determination, why can't the beast freaks just hang out with the trannys and we'll all live happily ever after?

What I really don't understand and it makes me jealous of those trannys just a little bit is this: if society can tolerate sex changes, then Why the F*** can't it tolerate a few of us beast freaks????

Last edited:
FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I don't get it at all. The dude in question here still looks like a dude with implants to me.

I know a guy that recently went TG; all or most of his friends seem to have accepted it. I haven't seen him since and I think it would be awkward as hell if/when I do.

I think he lost his job over it though...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I have been thinking about this thread quite a bit. It is hard for me to understand tranny's because I would never want to change my gender or sex. I like being an uber male. But that doesn't mean I can't understand them from my own point of view.

After all, I am looking to turn myself into a huge muscular mofo. I have transformed from a fat middle aged marshmallow into a gym rat and now I am looking to continue the transformation until I am a beastfreak! I want to be the hugest mofo around. So wide I can't fit through doorways. I want to grow hooves and to see the vet. (Did you guys see Gymbro's recent video on evolution of the bodybuilder? Now that's what I am talking about).

Most people don't understand this, they can't imagine why I would want to look like a freak. They have started looking at me like something is wrong. Some of them look at me like they want to see if they can kick my a$$.

But to them I say: It's none of your business. I am an adult. I am not hurting anyone else. Let me do what I want to my own body. If I want to take AAS and eat like a raving lunatic, that's none of your business. And if I succeed in transforming myself into a beast freak, then that's none of your business either, except you'll have to get outta the way when I come through.

So how is this different from a tranny who just wants to change their sex to conform to their psychological profile? If a guy feels like a girl, and modern medicine lets him make that change, who are we to judge him/her? If we don't want to be judged for transforming ourselves into beast freaks, what right do we have to judge trannys for transforming into a different sex? We don't have to understand it to respect that it is their right to self determination, just as it is our right to self determination that is at stake here.

And since we share the same concern about self determination, why can't the beast freaks just hang out with the trannys and we'll all live happily ever after?

What I really don't understand and it makes me jealous of those trannys just a little bit is this: if society can tolerate sex changes, then Why the F*** can't it tolerate a few of us beast freaks????

You make some good points woody. But idk if bodybuilders with test levels of a bull shark should be hanging with trannys. Eventually the pants are gonna come off lol

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
You make some good points woody. But idk if bodybuilders with test levels of a bull shark should be hanging with trannys. Eventually the pants are gonna come off lol

LOL. I am attracted to both men and women, but trannies just creep me out. So I ain't gonna be putting my Mr. Happy inside one of them, mtf or ftm, either way I say nosiree, no friggin' way!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
LOL. I am attracted to both men and women, but trannies just creep me out. So I ain't gonna be putting my Mr. Happy inside one of them, mtf or ftm, either way I say nosiree, no friggin' way!

Being attracted to both, you think a tranny would be best of both worlds LOL. They definitely freak me out, but to each shims own

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Because people see one as a mental illness and one as a natural mental issue.

I agree with MOST of what you said. The part that I don't agree with is, when you ask if it doens't effect others, why should we care. Well, when they want to compete in a game with other people and want the rules to change, THAT is now effecting others in a negative manner.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

I agree with MOST of what you said. The part that I don't agree with is, when you ask if it doens't effect others, why should we care. Well, when they want to compete in a game with other people and want the rules to change, THAT is now effecting others in a negative manner.

I agree with this for sure

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012

I understand the issue with sports competition. There is no perfect solution that will satisfy all sides. Anything you do is likely to leave someone unhappy.

The question of fairness is in the eye of the beholder, though admittedly a MTF born and raised a male, who grew to adult male size will probably have an advantage over normal females in certain things like strength and speed.

I guess we'll just have to watch and see as different states and different organizations deal with the issue in a variety of ways, and eventually society may come to a consensus that there is a "more fair" or at least a "less unfair" solution.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
There are a couple other issues here that are not being discussed.

One is the issue of gender versus sex. Your gender is your psychological view of yourself. Your sex is what bodyparts you were born with. Most of us have matching gender and sex and should fee lucky that we do. The unlucky minority can have male parts and feel like a female, or can have female parts and self identify as a male. Others can feel like neither or both genders.

The other issue is the issue of sex. We like to think of sex identity (not sexual orientation, but the more basic issue of whether you have male or female parts) as black or white: either you are a male or you are a female. But there are a lot of people born with both male and female parts. (Yes, I know this is yucky). Frequently the parents make a decision that their intersexed child will be either a boy or a girl. And in the industrialized world, the doctors operate, to alter the offending parts so the child will be the sex chosen by the parents. In some places, this is not an option and the child retains the intersex parts.

Do you all remember the woman from Africa who was winning international races a few years ago? Apparently she was one of those intersexed children and chose to be a female around the time of puberty.

All of this is to say the world is more complicated than we like to believe. And knowing the truth can be frightening, or it can be liberating, depending on your point of view.

I think I prefer to be liberated rather than oppressed by the truth.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I would be just as mad as the girl that took more drugs then me. But I don't understand you want to be a women and yet have features like a man ??? Whack job

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic