Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Toxic pesticide advised as weight loss supplement kills bodybuilder

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Wow! Pretty interesting thread, lol. I've used DNP in the past and yes I had great results as far as fat loss but I couldn't handle the sides. Besides sweating like a pig all day and turning all my shit yellow I just couldn't deal with being so lethargic all the time. DNP isn't any different than a lot of tools in a BBers arsenal, ok so it's listed as a poison, but the fact is that many things we take as bbers can kill us or have adverse effects on our body, its the same difference. Can it be taken in safe doses? Well it's obviously been proven it can be. I think a person has to look at the risk to reward ratio and decide for themselves if its worth taking. Who knows how much DNP was in that envelope. Yes, we as a group and members of this forum should try and help each other and other members but ultimately its the individual that has to think for themselves and make a choice whether or not to take a drug, poison, or whatever you want to call it.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Idk which site it was, a lotta talk bout DNP... I threw my 2 cents by asking why after soooo much hard work, selfdisapline & time, why risk it all with something so damn dangerous?! After all don't we take enough risks as is? Between gear, if Ya use it, moving heavy steel manually comes with some risk... And I kind of almost got laughed at these guys are in their early to mid 20s and I'm in my early 40s! I pray these young fools make it to be my age!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic