RalfKelleh
What's New?

Toxic pesticide advised as weight loss supplement kills bodybuilder

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
-------------------------------

That's fine but that's where you, I and a few others differ. Having personally evaluated patients who have suffered the consequences of DNP use, ONE WHO DIED, as a REGISTERED POISON there is no SAFE OR SAFER DOSE!

But apparently some don't believe this shit is toxic, so be it!

Jim

Really?
What kind of doctor are you and in what kind of institution do you practice?

Considering how little you hear about people dying from dnp, I find it interesting that you actually evaluated several patients in distress and that one died. i have asked doctors several times about dnp and not a single one has even heard about it.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
He is the great and powerful "JIM" Do not question him further MK... if you do he will type in all caps and attempt to belittle you for not acquiescing to his opinion.... Listen up Jimbo! NO ONE said DNP wasnt toxic... NO ONE SAID "GO BUY x's DNP... Its the BEST"... we all gave our experience...that's all... THAT is the entire point of this board... If you cannot grasp the concept you may want to pack your bags sunny jim... being an asshole wont make you any more popular...

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
He is the great and powerful "JIM" Do not question him further MK... if you do he will type in all caps and attempt to belittle you for not acquiescing to his opinion.... Listen up Jimbo! NO ONE said DNP wasnt toxic... NO ONE SAID "GO BUY x's DNP... Its the BEST"... we all gave our experience...that's all... THAT is the entire point of this board... If you cannot grasp the concept you may want to pack your bags sunny jim... being an asshole wont make you any more popular...

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Another thing that's not common but common enough I know another member here has had the same issue.
I am allergic to it. However you don't know until you come off. I had serious hives from it .
I'm with you dlth this shit is not worth taking.
Each to thier own but if I would have know how it was going to feel coming off I would of never touched it.

Getting hives from DNP doesn't necessarily mean you are allergic to it. I have the same issue but it stems from a rise in body temperature, not an allergic reaction. Every time I go into a very hot spa and immerse myself in the water for a long period of time, I come out with hives all over. The same thing happens when I use DNP or even just plain old clenbuterol. Actually, just recently I have begun to suspect that the issue may in fact be with my thyroid. But rather than self-treat with t3 and t4 I'm going to the doc soon to get it checked out to be sure. Anyone who has a similar reaction should definitely consider the possibility that something is off with their thyroid.. not everyone, but I would imagine the inability to properly regulate body heat in such circumstances would merit investigation. I run hot for hours after the gym and have trouble cooling down. This is something I have been dealing with for years and am finally owning up to the fact that I need to see a doc about it. Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and let the pros do what they do best

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and let the pros do what they do best
And you certainly suck it up the best my friend... you may not have a hives issue at all... you may have syphilis... so yes... go see a doctor!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
And you certainly suck it up the best my friend... you may not have a hives issue at all... you may have syphilis... so yes... go see a doctor!

Yes, I regularly have sex with my entire body so it could be syphilis.... or worse Turbovag syndrome

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Getting hives from DNP doesn't necessarily mean you are allergic to it. I have the same issue but it stems from a rise in body temperature, not an allergic reaction. Every time I go into a very hot spa and immerse myself in the water for a long period of time, I come out with hives all over. The same thing happens when I use DNP or even just plain old clenbuterol. Actually, just recently I have begun to suspect that the issue may in fact be with my thyroid. But rather than self-treat with t3 and t4 I'm going to the doc soon to get it checked out to be sure. Anyone who has a similar reaction should definitely consider the possibility that something is off with their thyroid.. not everyone, but I would imagine the inability to properly regulate body heat in such circumstances would merit investigation. I run hot for hours after the gym and have trouble cooling down. This is something I have been dealing with for years and am finally owning up to the fact that I need to see a doc about it. Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and let the pros do what they do best
Interesting. Why would it of waited to happen until the end when I was a day or two off of it ?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
-------------------------------

That's fine but that's where you, I and a few others differ. Having personally evaluated patients who have suffered the consequences of DNP use, ONE WHO DIED, as a REGISTERED POISON there is no SAFE OR SAFER DOSE!

But apparently some don't believe this shit is toxic, so be it!

Jim

I would assume that person would be on the list of DNP fatalities that is available which is a handful since the 1950's. I don't see one, I might be missing it.......

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I would assume that person would be on the list of DNP fatalities that is available which is a handful since the 1950's. I don't see one, I might be missing it.......

+===================================================================================

LK i really don't know what you looking for because not all DNP related deaths were reported,by far.

This is particularly true for patients whom may have died because of a poly-drug ingestion, where DNP was believed to be the primary contributor to their demise. To my understanding there was a DNP registry until about the mid 1950s, yet has long since been discontinued.

Another problem arose because DNP testing was considered very inaccurate until the 1980s-1990s so the cause of death and the amount ingested was often based on witness reports, a patients temperature, the degree of dehydration or acidosis.

Nonetheless if you take a look at these PUBLISHED deaths a significant number occurred in the 2000-2010 decade. That's the interval I was referring to in my earlier post.

Check out the case reports during the 2000-2010 interval. primarily because serum DNP metabolite quantification had been perfected.

View attachment DNP deaths .pdf

Best
Jim

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
+===================================================================================

LK i really don't know what you looking for because not all DNP related deaths were reported,by far.

This is particularly true for patients whom may have died because of a poly-drug ingestion, where DNP was believed to be the primary contributor to their demise. To my understanding there was a DNP registry until about the mid 1950s, yet has long since been discontinued.

Another problem arose because DNP testing was considered very inaccurate until the 1980s-1990s so the cause of death and the amount ingested was often based on witness reports, a patients temperature, the degree of dehydration or acidosis.

Nonetheless if you take a look at these PUBLISHED deaths a significant number occurred in the 2000-2010 decade. That's the interval I was referring to in my earlier post.

Check out the case reports during the 2000-2010 interval. primarily because serum DNP metabolite quantification had been perfected.

View attachment 6261
Best
Jim

Thats not very many.
Now tell us what kind of doctor you are and what kind of institution you practice in.
I find it a bit strange you have seen SEVERAL patients regarding DNP and even one that died considering how few thats deaths reported (or that we can find).
I have yet to see a single report that I can remember of anyone on any board that ended up in the ER or similar due to DNP.

I am not saying anything about danger here or your observations/experience, just very curious.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Thats not very many.
Now tell us what kind of doctor you are and what kind of institution you practice in.
I find it a bit strange you have seen SEVERAL patients regarding DNP and even one that died considering how few thats deaths reported (or that we can find).
I have yet to see a single report that I can remember of anyone on any board that ended up in the ER or similar due to DNP.
========================================================
I am not saying anything about danger here or your observations/experience, just very curious.

1) Who said there were very many reported cases?

2) That's in the TID bio area take a look at it.

3) I never said SEVERAL that's something you must have assumed. My posted comment was "patients" and that's
more than one which is factual.

4) I don't know what your looking for but it's obvious you and I run around in different circles, duh.

5) I already explained the difference between reported, published and combined DNP deaths, but you either
refuse to listen or don't comprehend scientific lingo. It's also clear you overlooked the BBs who died between
the year 2000 and 2010 and were reported. Damn did you even look at the list I posted? What they
didn't tell you personally? Is that required? Why shouldn't have the international AAS forum mortality bureau
been informed?

6) Really what you believe AAS forums are DNP publication death sites, lmfao!

Finally I've nothing to prove to you here, and I'm not going to try. If you want to learn a little something from someone outside of your little circle that's great if not I could care less. Good luck to you fella!

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
1) Who said there were very many reported cases?

2) That's in the TID bio area take a look at it.

3) I never said SEVERAL that's something you must have assumed. My posted comment was "patients" and that's
more than one which is factual.

4) I don't know what your looking for but it's obvious you and I run around in different circles, duh.

5) I already explained the difference between reported, published and combined DNP deaths, but you either
refuse to listen or don't comprehend scientific lingo. It's also clear you overlooked the BBs who died between
the year 2000 and 2010 and were reported. Damn did you even look at the list I posted? What they
didn't tell you personally? Is that required? Why shouldn't have the international AAS forum mortality bureau
been informed?

6) Really what you believe AAS forums are DNP publication death sites, lmfao!

Finally I've nothing to prove to you here, and I'm not going to try. If you want to learn a little something from someone outside of your little circle that's great if not I could care less. Good luck to you fella!

Why do you have to be suck fkcing asshole every time you respond?

If its not been so many how come its so dangerous.
Its frequently used but very few reports.
Explain you mighty doc.

Now you want to argue that you never said several but had more then one. Several means more then one.
This is just another example of you being a dick.

you posted the list of DNP death and its not many.
its the same list that has been posted several times before.
You even posted this on an AAS forum but we are not supposed to belive an AAS forum.
Again, you are just being fcking fcuk.

As soon as you are being questioned you run and hide.

Frankly, you are a worthless member.
Always being a superior cock sucker.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic