Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Just started Reacher. I'm 5 episodes in and don't see all the hype. I hope it picks up or at least has more boobs.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Just started Reacher. I'm 5 episodes in and don't see all the hype. I hope it picks up or at least has more boobs.
Don't watch a lot of stuff available, caught some snapshots of episodes on you tube, always like good guy kicks the shit out of bad guy material ... enhanced by when good guy seems polite + understated ... at first.

Reminds me of some early Clint Eastwood roles, either as Cowboy or Cop. Alledgedly, actor Alan Ritchson put on about 30lbs between Season I and II, so maybe we'll see more boobs.

( doubt it, Hollywood budgets can hire good advice for Marky Mark and everyone else )

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Gran Turismo
I'm far from a race fan and even further from a gamer but I found this one very entertaining
Held my attention the entire time. Based on a true story and the movie was believable.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Super Mario Brothers Movie

I thought it was a pretty cool little movie. There is a lot of action in it, and it goes by fast. It has some pretty funny parts from Bowser.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Gran Turismo
I'm far from a race fan and even further from a gamer but I found this one very entertaining
Held my attention the entire time. Based on a true story and the movie was believable.
I saw the trailer for this. Wanna see it.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Rebel Moon Part One: A Rebel Child

This movie was decent, it has a lot of potential. It's like a lower budget Star Wars type of movie or vibe. Although, I still have to laugh with the continued movement of having women be the badass species. That said, so far so good, they haven't really fukked it up yet. I guess it is like a 3-part movie series and the next movie part comes out in like March or April.

I'm going to call it right here right now though.

They lured in all viewers with a somewhat decent first movie, however, i'm gonna call it now, that starting in the second movie, they will go woke. I'm hoping I am wrong, but it already has a character in place for it. I am not sure if it's a man or woman, I think it's a woman that looks like a manboy, but a character that joined the alliance/good team of fighters with short hair. She is already a prime candidate to play either a transgender tard, or gay as hell lesbian. You'll know if you see the movie.

But like I said, I hope not. LOL!!!

This movie is worth a watch. I do have to state i watched it at night before I went to bed.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The Equalizer 3

It's probably not as good as the first two movies, but I still liked it. Not as much action as the other two, but Denzel plays the part good. He's showing his age in this one, which may be why there was less action scenes. I haven't watched very many good movies lately, so I can't say I was disappointed in this movie.....after watching other good ones, lol. I imagine some will like it and others may not. It was another movie I hit up right before bed this week. Maybe perfect timing for my mood.

I'd say it's worth a watch. I imagine @jipped genes will fall asleep during it though, Hahahaha!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Slow burner but I overall enjoyed Outer Range on Prime. Western and Sci-Fi mashup

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic