Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
It is good, but... eventually it starts getting like SOA. Like, there is no fucking way all this shit is going down and every agency in North America isn't crawling up their ass.
Holy shit you weren’t joking, it’s one major catastrophe after another. There’s a lot of action to keep you entertained but like you said it’s a little much.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I really enjoyed the last installment (season 4) of Jack Ryan on Prime.

A cop show that's pretty good on Prime is Bosch.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
I just finished "The Bear" pretty good imo.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Binge watching the new season of The Walking Dead…… the new season of The Witcher is next in my list
Last month I binge watch "The Witcher" great show. I heard the main actor that plays the Witcher is not coming back that they are changing him out. Not sure how thats going to work out.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
New movie on Netflix: Missing
I'm lost when it comes to technology so there were things that slipped by me but a good flick.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
Warriors on HBO Max. From the creator of Banshee. Equally as violent and be sexual. It's like kung fu Banshee lol

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Last month I binge watch "The Witcher" great show. I heard the main actor that plays the Witcher is not coming back that they are changing him out. Not sure how thats going to work out.
Yea, he left because he didn't like that they were going so far off script from the books, or something like that, and also the way they were trying to bring in wokeness. It was a huge deal last summer when he announced it. He was perfect form this part in so many ways.

Ugh.....so they are bringing in Liam Hemsworth to replace him:rolleyes:

lol.

Man, I could look at Anya Chalotra (Yennifer) all damn day. I think she is so damn hot!!!! :p

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Any good zombie or apocalyptic movies streaming. I feel I've watched them all.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
It’s a great show…. Funny thing is the first time I tried to watch it I turned it off because of the main character. The way he talked and acted seemed weird to me but I kept hearing people talk about how good it was so I made myself watch and he grew on me pretty quick. Sucks he’s leaving

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Yea, he left because he didn't like that they were going so far off script from the books, or something like that, and also the way they were trying to bring in wokeness. It was a huge deal last summer when he announced it. He was perfect form this part in so many ways.

Ugh.....so they are bringing in Liam Hemsworth to replace him:rolleyes:

lol.

Man, I could look at Anya Chalotra (Yennifer) all damn day. I think she is so damn hot!!!! :p
I agree about Yennifer!! She’s a huge reason I watch it,,,, she’s hot!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic