Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
I'm really hyped for The Last Kingdom movie in April to wrap up the storyline.
Wasn’t bad but I liked the show so much that I think it made the movie just seem mediocre.

Reactions: blm
S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Two more episodes left to watch in this season of Snowfall…. Good season but definitely feels like it could be the last season the way people are getting killed off

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Carnival Row was pretty good. Yellowjackets is getting good. Waiting for the next season of From. Should be coming out soon.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
BEEF

This show was absolutely fantastic! If you are debating on whether to watch it or not, WATCH IT! Glen from TWD nails it, as does everybody who was in it. Shit got real a few times and was also effin' hilarious too. You guys have to watch it if you haven't yet! Binged the whole season yesterday except the final episode because the UFC started, then I watched that last one today.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
BEEF

This show was absolutely fantastic! If you are debating on whether to watch it or not, WATCH IT! Glen from TWD nails it, as does everybody who was in it. Shit got real a few times and was also effin' hilarious too. You guys have to watch it if you haven't yet! Binged the whole season yesterday except the final episode because the UFC started, then I watched that last one today.
Been on the fence. OK will do.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
BEEF

It's interesting that's for sure. He's great in the role. Decent time killer.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
BEEF

I’ll have to check it out… I just started binge watching Mayans but will find some time

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Just started binge watching this, halfway through the first season, good so far.
It is good, but... eventually it starts getting like SOA. Like, there is no fucking way all this shit is going down and every agency in North America isn't crawling up their ass.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic