jacobss
What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Slow burner but I overall enjoyed Outer Range on Prime. Western and Sci-Fi mashup
I fucking loved that show! It was so unique and different and had a good western scifi feel to it like you mentioned. I don't have Prime right now, but have they mentioned whether or not there will be a 2nd season for it or not? The ending to season 1 was phenomenal, it totally got me and had me tripping out afterward with emotions. I hope there is at least 1 more season for it,m if not more:)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
They are definitely making season 2 but the strike pushed it back a bit.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Watching the Haley/Desantis debate ... see just how cringy the long distance cock sucking for 2nd place gets haahaha.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
The Equalizer 3

It's probably not as good as the first two movies, but I still liked it. Not as much action as the other two, but Denzel plays the part good. He's showing his age in this one, which may be why there was less action scenes. I haven't watched very many good movies lately, so I can't say I was disappointed in this movie.....after watching other good ones, lol. I imagine some will like it and others may not. It was another movie I hit up right before bed this week. Maybe perfect timing for my mood.

I'd say it's worth a watch. I imagine @jipped genes will fall asleep during it though, Hahahaha!
I got 10 min in and bailed. If I want to read, I'll go back to school.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Black Adam

Not great, but I guess not bad. It's nowhere close to a lot of the prior Marvel movies. It had a lot of potential, but it was missing something that I can't place. I'm sure others can tear it apart. I thought the guy with the wings was annoying as hell. Anyway, it's worth a watch, it had it's moments that were good or funny. I thought the Rock did as good as anybody for these roles.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The Haunting of Hill House series

After the usual Netflix inter-racial relationship or two, and a gay relationship:rolleyes: it was okay. It ended different than I thought it would. Some episodes just dragged on, especially ones with the siblings bickering with each other. However, it was a decent watch...not great, but I guess it didn't suck. I think I've read from everybody that this series was better than the Bly Manor series? Soooo....i'm not sure i'll watch Bly Manor anytime soon.

That said, the mom (Carla Gugino) is effin hot! She is really pretty with a great smile and lips and....lol. I think I read she is 52 years old:p

Fedora7

Fedora7

Jul 6, 2023
The Haunting of Hill House series

After the usual Netflix inter-racial relationship or two, and a gay relationship:rolleyes: it was okay. It ended different than I thought it would. Some episodes just dragged on, especially ones with the siblings bickering with each other. However, it was a decent watch...not great, but I guess it didn't suck. I think I've read from everybody that this series was better than the Bly Manor series? Soooo....i'm not sure i'll watch Bly Manor anytime soon.

That said, the mom (Carla Gugino) is effin hot! She is really pretty with a great smile and lips and....lol. I think I read she is 52 years old:p
I watched this series after hearing a lot of hype about it, but I was a bit disappointed. It had some good moments, but it also had some clichés and boring parts. The ending was unexpected, but not in a satisfying way. I liked the acting and the cinematography, but the story and the characters didn’t grab me. I heard that the Bly Manor series is better, but I’m not sure if I want to give it a try. Maybe I’ll watch it someday, but not anytime soon.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Winter and I'm out of good series to watch. Suits was by far the best.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Reading that the next season of The Terminal List will hopefully be out by the end of 2024!!! The first season was effin' awesome:cool:

It will be called "The Terminal List: Dark Wolf."

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I watched all of Ozarks in 2022 and that funeral show. I've been staying at my mothers house for a yr. now and her TV was not a smart TV, the pic was going black so me and my brother got her 55" LG and I have access to Netflix again. I watched Ozarks and that funeral show in 2022 and I'm slowly watching those again and checking others out till I find one that catches my attention.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
The Equalizer 3

It's probably not as good as the first two movies, but I still liked it. Not as much action as the other two, but Denzel plays the part good. He's showing his age in this one, which may be why there was less action scenes. I haven't watched very many good movies lately, so I can't say I was disappointed in this movie.....after watching other good ones, lol. I imagine some will like it and others may not. It was another movie I hit up right before bed this week. Maybe perfect timing for my mood.

I'd say it's worth a watch. I imagine @jipped genes will fall asleep during it though, Hahahaha!
I enjoyed it, not as good as the others like you said but usually sequels aren’t as good as the first 1 or 2…

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic