What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Finished the show Manifest on Netflix.

Overall, I liked it. It got a little too woke for me at times, but it hooked me in to see where it was going and how they would end the show. It was a little soapy drama'ish for me at times too, but oh well.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Finished the show Manifest on Netflix.

Overall, I liked it. It got a little too woke for me at times, but it hooked me in to see where it was going and how they would end the show. It was a little soapy drama'ish for me at times too, but oh well.

How did it end? I got burned out watching it, the first 2 seasons were awesome the … the boy grew up and the same story was being told again and again…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Frasier 2023 is coming out

Reno 911 is back on comedy central

Futurama is back on hulu

Its always sunny in philly is never ending stupid funny

Upload on amazon prime is pretty funny…

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Netflox

Pack up and build ur bunker as they have shown whats comin next….

Leave the world behind

Awesome and very very peculiar during these times

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Frasier 2023 is coming out

Reno 911 is back on comedy central

Futurama is back on hulu

Its always sunny in philly is never ending stupid funny

Upload on amazon prime is pretty funny…

Frasier will be all woke and will suck I will bet.

Reno 911 I did not hear about this! Hilarious show.

Futurama is great, hope they keep it the same as it was. I re-watched the whole thing over a couple years with my son as he never saw it.

Always sunny is still good but not great like it was. Will continue watching anyway.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Netflox

Pack up and build ur bunker as they have shown whats comin next….

Leave the world behind

Awesome and very very peculiar during these times

OMG! That was just a terrible movie!

Julia Roberts owes me 2 hour of life life back!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
OMG! That was just a terrible movie!

Julia Roberts owes me 2 hour of life life back!
Everybody I know has stated the same thing, lol. I'll pass! I usually like Kevin Bacon movies....but i'll pass on the other weirdos in it.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
How did it end? I got burned out watching it, the first 2 seasons were awesome the … the boy grew up and the same story was being told again and again…

Sorry man, just seen this. I can barely remember most of it now at this point, lol.

It was okay, but yea, redundant at times, and it got a little more woke, but not as bad as most other shows out there these days.

So the husband's wife had their baby, but she was killed by a girl they let into their house and thought she was some savior to the world. She also got possessive over the baby thinking it was hers...a whack job for sure. It went most of the seasons looking for and avoiding this girl. The added a few more characters and some were killed off. The gay doctor lady had sex with the husband in the final season, but then they were both like "it isn't going to work" because she was gay and he was still in love with his dead wife, lol. The Indian doctor chick was actually kind of hot, probably better than the wife, haha. Anyway, the world was ending and they went through a few more obstacles in figuring stuff out, so they all figured out that they needed to get back to the plane that caused everything. It's hard to explain, it was kind of weird, but pretty cool. They could have went different directions with it all, but in the end, the plane landed and they were all back in real time like nothing happened, except those who were on it knew what happened. So he got back with his wife, and their kids were all back to their same ages.

Oh, and the son had to die for some reason IIRC so that he would still be alive when they landed back to regular time. They found a cure when they were in the future from the gay doctor, so even though the kid was back to his regular young self, they knew he'd be fine since the doctor lady was on the plane with them and she had the cure. I'm fukking it all up, lol.

I'd have to rewatch it all again to really give a better answer, i'm sure my jibberish is confusing:eek:

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
I started the newest season of Fargo last night. Doesn't seem as good as older ones, hopefully picks up.

Haven't watched "The Curse" yet but some of you might enjoy episode 1 due to male full frontal that redefines the word "hung."

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Anyone watch the new season of Reacher yet? Looking for more input before I proceed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic