Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The Long Road Back

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Well, its been a while since I sniffed the gym. Been chatting with RR, Bull, and some other peeps. Taking some advice from RR, I'm just going to do what I can and ease my way back into it. If it means one day a week, so be it. Hoping more for 3 days a week.

Your body will gobble it up and reconstitute!!!

I will keep helping!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I know you will. This board as a whole has been home and many have helped. Can't think of another place I would want to be.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
December 2, 2015

Superset 1
Flat Bench 225x10,10,10,10,10
Band Pressdowns (Red Band)x35,25,25,25,25

Superset 2
Rope Pressdowns 70x20,20,20,20,20
DB Flies 60x15,15,15,15,15

Hex DB Holds 30x1,1,1,1,1

Not much but both my strength and stamina have taken a hit for not training consistently for 9 months....or more. It was humbling and frustrating both but its just how it has to be. Starting over. Today, I'm sore as hell. Hoping the strength and stamina start to come back quickly.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Brother....you are going to be bigger and stronger than ever.

Think Muscle Memory

And your muscles have one helluva a memory :D

When I was down and telling Louie about my torn pec...he busted out laughing. He started listing his injuries. How he almost died from an anesthetic allergy given during a simple surgery.

But the best thing he said to me was: Most of my best lifts were after 50!!!

And you are still far away from 50.

Your best is yet to come brother.

Awesome workout!!! Totally awesome...because the hawk is back!!!

Respect!

BVLL

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Brother....you are going to be bigger and stronger than ever.

Think Muscle Memory

And your muscles have one helluva a memory :D

When I was down and telling Louie about my torn pec...he busted out laughing. He started listing his injuries. How he almost died from an anesthetic allergy given during a simple surgery.

But the best thing he said to me was: Most of my best lifts were after 50!!!

And you are still far away from 50.

Your best is yet to come brother.

Awesome workout!!! Totally awesome...because the hawk is back!!!

Respect!

BVLL

Well hopefully my muscles wake the heck up. It was rough but I'm glad it started. I just hate having to start over, but I look forward to training tomorrow. It would have been today but somehow I overslept. That happens when you set your alarm for 10:30 pm instead of 10:30 am. LOL.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Well hopefully my muscles wake the heck up. It was rough but I'm glad it started. I just hate having to start over, but I look forward to training tomorrow. It would have been today but somehow I overslept. That happens when you set your alarm for 10:30 pm instead of 10:30 am. LOL.

Its going to be great. I'm lining up some...friends :)

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Update: Well, I finally went back to the gym after quite the lay off. Nothing really incredible to report. Just doing circuit and supersets. I'm sore but it's progress. I will start posting once I get back into programming. Right now its more about just moving weight and getting the body acclimated for the punishment.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Glad you are back brother!!!

Can't wait to see the new program!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
The last workout you logged looked pretty intense bro. How are you recovering right now from workouts like that? Good to see you made it back in there. I think just getting back used to it before programming is a great idea.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic