Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Thanks for stealing my gym bag

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
DLTH...all I found in that bag was a large black dildo, a paddle and some handcuffs... :D

I know how you feel, I had my back stole ought of my truck a few months back, you would think they woulda smelt it and left it behind. Nice broke in Inzers, belt , straps.. Pissed me off the most is you know the fukers just chucked it on the road or garbage

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
DLTH...all I found in that bag was a large black dildo, a paddle and some handcuffs... :D

I know how you feel, I had my back stole ought of my truck a few months back, you would think they woulda smelt it and left it behind. Nice broke in Inzers, belt , straps.. Pissed me off the most is you know the fukers just chucked it on the road or garbage

Shit! Was my driver's license in there?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
nothing worse then a thief
Exactly^^

Also I appreciate the offers 5.0 and GK, nice to know there are helpful guys out there. I'm already in the process of getting everything back though, I got my straps yesterday. All I need now is the big black dildo Gman had mentioned and I'll have the most important pieces back. The bag itself was not pink FD, luckily in was a cheesy free one that you get from bodybuilding.com if you spend over 150$. These theives could at least shut the door all the way so the light doesn't stay on all night and drain your battery. I remember my cousin telling me somebody stole his coin holder in his console of his car. It wasn't the 10$ in change he cared about, it's the dam peice in the console that mattered.

Last edited:
JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
That is bullshit sorry man...I stole a handicap persons motorized wheelchair and returned it after the charge ran out he was thankful and gave me a tip!

I saw an old guy with a handicap sticker park in a non-handicapped spot the other day in a busy parking lot. I jerked him out of his car and smacked him around good - he'll think twice before taking one of OUR spots again!

Re the OP - I ALWAYS lock my car everywhere I go and even at home.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Sorry dude, I know FD just scored some new pink gear, so hopefully that's not yours.

to make you feel better, a month ago someone took my box of supplements I ordered from BB.com right from my porch. I was so pissed off.

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
A lying thief
Is there another kind?

Sorry dude, I know FD just scored some new pink gear, so hopefully that's not yours.

to make you feel better, a month ago someone took my box of supplements I ordered from BB.com right from my porch. I was so pissed off.
Petty criminals like these are just oppurtunist'. You'd be amazed what "honest" people will do if they truly believe they won't be caught.

These people may have never had the intention of stealing but when they saw the oppurtunity, no one around, they go for it.

You gotta keep people honest, put the lock on or just be sure your stuff us out of site or looks like to much trouble to grab quick.

...and packages need a safe place, or the back door is what we do.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Thanks to the guy that stole my gym bag out of my jeep, I appreciate it. I'm sure you really needed old straps and knee wraps. You'd think instead of just going thru it and throwing it in the dumpster (like I'm sure he did) he could just drive by one night and throw it on the ground by my car but theives don't do those kind of things I guess. Anybody else ever have some peice of shit steal something out of their car? It was unlocked but I got nothing in it, I didn't realize some moron would really think there was something good in a gym bag.

Had same thing happen years ago. Sucks

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
you guys must be gun totaling bible thumping Extreme Conservatives... this guy didnt steal anything... he took what society owed him... your all racist!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,