Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Thanks for stealing my gym bag

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Well son of a fat bitch. I got jacked today for a bottle of Acqua Di Gio cologne today, the big 3.5 oz bottle. Must of happened today at school after I went to class. I kept it in the car in front seat. Oh well, maybe the guy needed it more than me. At least he will smell good. FUKK!!!
I know you're 18... but I didn't think they let you drive to school in the 8th grade...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
NOW i get it... your the school HGH graduated from so now he thinks he is smart... so has he out cocked you yet?

Let me tell you a lil story, but it must be kept between me and you.

HGH was born with no eyelids. In an effort to save the bastard, the doctors removed skin from his penis and surgically attached it giving him eyelids. After the surgery his two dads, I mean parents, asked the doctor how it went. The doctor told him the surgery was a success and there should be no complications, except HGH would be "cockeyed" the rest of his life.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I once had the entire New Testament of the Bible on cassette tape that you could listen to in your car, and some dirtbag broke into my car and stole all my tapes! I've got a funny feeling that he never listened to them! LOL

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Man I'm sorry to hear this. There's some ****ed up folks around. Some asshole on site stole my little work bag. I keep a water bottle, band aids, notebook that kinda shit. Only really pissed coz my wedding ring is in there. Not sure how I'm gonna tell the other half when I get home.
I actually hid an expensive ring inside mine for about 3 days, I locked the car though at that point.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Well son of a fat bitch. I got jacked today for a bottle of Acqua Di Gio cologne today, the big 3.5 oz bottle. Must of happened today at school after I went to class. I kept it in the car in front seat. Oh well, maybe the guy needed it more than me. At least he will smell good. FUKK!!!
I thought U only use aqua velva ?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
DLTH ypu heen able to replace much of your stuff yet?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
DLTH ypu heen able to replace much of your stuff yet?

I bought my straps and thats it..a certain member here has been generous and helped me out. I do not want any other donations though...just knowing there are guys out there willing to help makes me smile..that sounds gay but it's true

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
It doesn't sound gay. It sounds really, really gay.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I bought my straps and thats it..a certain member here has been generous and helped me out. I do not want any other donations though...just knowing there are guys out there willing to help makes me smile..that sounds gay but it's true

knowing schultz1, I doubt he was going to send you anything gym related.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic