Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Fuk you both in you're asses..

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
*your

not "you're" you dumb fukk. "You're" is shorthand for "you are". You just said "fukk you both in you are asses" you pathetic, grammatically incorrect fukk.

Here:

"You're a cocksucker"

"your mother sucked the clingers from my shitpipe last night."

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
*your

not "you're" you dumb fukk. "You're" is shorthand for "you are". You just said "fukk you both in you are asses" you pathetic, grammatically incorrect fukk.

Here:

"You're a cocksucker"

Thank you...I was getting ready to butt slap IC for his mangling of our English language...

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
*your

Here:

"You're a cocksucker"

hahahahhhahahaaaaaa Isn't "shitpipe" 2 words? = shit pipe

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Shit pipe- bad pipe
shitpipe- doodoo chute

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sorry to hear DLTH. If someone stole my gym bag it would cost a lot to replace all my shit. That really sucks man

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
In an unrelated story, pillar has a gym bag and some accessories on sale at UG.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Thanks to the guy that stole my gym bag out of my jeep, I appreciate it. I'm sure you really needed old straps and knee wraps. You'd think instead of just going thru it and throwing it in the dumpster (like I'm sure he did) he could just drive by one night and throw it on the ground by my car but theives don't do those kind of things I guess. Anybody else ever have some peice of shit steal something out of their car? It was unlocked but I got nothing in it, I didn't realize some moron would really think there was something good in a gym bag.

Had that happen to me and SS 3 years back... someone broke into our Rav 4 and stole all of our training gear which at the time included squat suit, several knee wraps, knee sleeves (several), wrist wraps (several), straps, belts, oly shoes (3 pair), and ton of other stuff. Everything totaled 2k. I was injured so I sat and waited for my claim to be taken care of (took a couple months).

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Man I'm sorry to hear this. There's some ****ed up folks around. Some asshole on site stole my little work bag. I keep a water bottle, band aids, notebook that kinda shit. Only really pissed coz my wedding ring is in there. Not sure how I'm gonna tell the other half when I get home.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
In an unrelated story, pillar has a gym bag and some accessories on sale at UG.

Just so you know I actually got a pm from aperry asking if he could buy it.

One of your retarded jokes actually worked for once.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Well son of a fat bitch. I got jacked today for a bottle of Acqua Di Gio cologne today, the big 3.5 oz bottle. Must of happened today at school after I went to class. I kept it in the car in front seat. Oh well, maybe the guy needed it more than me. At least he will smell good. FUKK!!!

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I've had a few things stolen out of my gym bag in the gym but never from the car. I always lock it up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic