Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Thanks for stealing my gym bag

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Thanks to the guy that stole my gym bag out of my jeep, I appreciate it. I'm sure you really needed old straps and knee wraps. You'd think instead of just going thru it and throwing it in the dumpster (like I'm sure he did) he could just drive by one night and throw it on the ground by my car but theives don't do those kind of things I guess. Anybody else ever have some peice of shit steal something out of their car? It was unlocked but I got nothing in it, I didn't realize some moron would really think there was something good in a gym bag.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Just got these sweet broken in knee wraps and wrist straps today! Even got a bag to carry them in.

Sorry that some POS broke into your car man... I've had it happen before. About $200 of tools, GPS, and fishing equipment was stolen.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks to the guy that stole my gym bag out of my jeep, I appreciate it. I'm sure you really needed old straps and knee wraps. You'd think instead of just going thru it and throwing it in the dumpster (like I'm sure he did) he could just drive by one night and throw it on the ground by my car but theives don't do those kind of things I guess. Anybody else ever have some peice of shit steal something out of their car? It was unlocked but I got nothing in it, I didn't realize some moron would really think there was something good in a gym bag.

He probably needed them real bad. Probably down on his luck, no money and just wants to lift and smash a PR. Dude where is your sympathy.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Coincidence! I have some tools, fishing equipment, and a vehicle GPS for sale. Cheap! Must be $200 worth of tools here, PM for details.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Damn man sorry to hear! I work for every thing i have and don't have much expendable cash so I can only imagine how pissed you are. I was taught that stealing and lying were completely unacceptable ever. I've got a set of atp straps laying around somewhere I can send you, let me know and I'll dig them out.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Anybody else ever have some peice of shit steal something out of their car? It was unlocked but I got nothing in it, I didn't realize some moron would really think there was something good in a gym bag.

Yep; same deal. Back in the 90's I had my Corvette parked out back at work in front of the loading dock. Could usually keep an eye on it so it was unlocked with the T-tops off. Only thing in it was my gym bag and yep, some dickhead took it.

I couldn't help but wondering the same thing: do you really want my dirty sweaty gym clothes, used powerlifting belt, used wraps, Tupperware container of chalk, used shoes, etc.?

My guess is they just swiped it and looked for anything valuable later then threw it all away.

Same probably with yours.

Sucks...but that's life.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
DLTH I've got some new versa gripps, new Titan wrist wraps, and some lightly used Titan knee sleeves if you need em bro.

PM me if you need em homie.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Sorry that happened brother. **** that stealing shit!

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
That is bullshit sorry man...I stole a handicap persons motorized wheelchair and returned it after the charge ran out he was thankful and gave me a tip!

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
hahahhaaa... un believable you guys are relentless ..

Sorry for you life, at least he didnt' break your window to gain entry..

my story, someone broke into my Jeep, tried to punch the ignition.. anti theft stopped him from getting more than 10 feet.. took the change, smoked a cig, and left the $225 sunglasses in the car, so I'm good with that, he was very lucky i was leaving for work that morning early, I'm thinking i was 2-4 minutes from finding him in the car..

idiots..

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yep; same deal. Back in the 90's I had my Corvette parked out back at work in front of the loading dock. Could usually keep an eye on it so it was unlocked with the T-tops off. Only thing in it was my gym bag and yep, some dickhead took it.

I couldn't help but wondering the same thing: do you really want my dirty sweaty gym clothes, used powerlifting belt, used wraps, Tupperware container of chalk, used shoes, etc.?

My guess is they just swiped it and looked for anything valuable later then threw it all away.

Same probably with yours.

Sucks...but that's life.

HGH pays TOP DOLLAR for mens old sweaty gym clothes :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic